Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Sinia's First Steps(In the Chaos) I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Sinia's First Steps(In the Chaos)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sinia

Sinia

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Hobbies / Interests : Birdwatching
Kekkei Genkai : Graceful Waves

Sinia's First Steps(In the Chaos) Empty
PostSubject: Sinia's First Steps(In the Chaos)   Sinia's First Steps(In the Chaos) Icon_minitime1August 30th 2009, 2:29 am

Sinia slowly steps onto the beach and looks out to the water. "Aaaaah, it's so peaceful." She brushes her hair back as she slips her shoes off. She takes her first step onto the warm sand and lets her feet be embraced by the warmth of the grains. She continues walking to the edge of the beach, just out of range of the tides that were slamming onto shore.
Back to top Go down
Sinia

Sinia

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Hobbies / Interests : Birdwatching
Kekkei Genkai : Graceful Waves

Sinia's First Steps(In the Chaos) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinia's First Steps(In the Chaos)   Sinia's First Steps(In the Chaos) Icon_minitime1August 31st 2009, 3:22 pm

Sinia sits down near the edge of the shore and moves her feet so the water will wash over them. "I wonder what kind of shinobi live here. I haven't seen anybody here so far. I KNOW! I'll go meet the kage. I'm sure he's nice. Or she, whatever the case." Sinia yawns and lays back, closing her eyes. "But first, I think I need to get some sleep, It was a long journey here." She smiles as the waves sweep across her feet.
Back to top Go down

Sinia's First Steps(In the Chaos)
Page 1 of 1