Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Trying out for Team Enzeru I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Trying out for Team Enzeru

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Hobbies / Interests : Playing with my hand puppets
Kekkei Genkai : Poison Conversion

Character sheet
Character Race: Posion Humanoid
Character Info (Highlight):

Trying out for Team Enzeru Empty
PostSubject: Trying out for Team Enzeru   Trying out for Team Enzeru Icon_minitime1September 1st 2009, 12:53 pm

Takai and Furiok would appear in the area looking around for Maze or someone else to talk about joining Team Enzeru.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Trying out for Team Enzeru   Trying out for Team Enzeru Icon_minitime1September 1st 2009, 2:30 pm

Sadako strode into the building, and spotted Takai. "Hello." She called, her voice flat and emotionless. "You're here to join? What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Trying out for Team Enzeru   Trying out for Team Enzeru Icon_minitime1September 1st 2009, 2:35 pm

Takai and Furiko would turn and bow to the person who walk in and greeted them.
Takai- Hello I'm Takai Kugutsu and this is my soul partner Furiko and yes we are hear to join.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Trying out for Team Enzeru   Trying out for Team Enzeru Icon_minitime1September 1st 2009, 2:38 pm

"Alright. Hand-to-hand combat. Weapons allowed. Jutsus forbidden. Begin." Sadako took up a defensive stance, Mamoru appearing behind her. (Mamoru is her soul partner)
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Trying out for Team Enzeru   Trying out for Team Enzeru Icon_minitime1September 1st 2009, 2:42 pm

Takai- Okay.
Furiko would then transform into her weapon from a pendulum with a gauntlet to hold the sharp crystal. Takai would then point the holder toward Sadako and the crystal would rocket out from the holder and move right toward Sadako's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Trying out for Team Enzeru   Trying out for Team Enzeru Icon_minitime1September 1st 2009, 3:03 pm

Sadako ducked, Mamoru forming to his weapon form, the katana flying to Sadako's hand. She gripped the hilt, but didn't launch a counter attack. Not yet.
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Trying out for Team Enzeru   Trying out for Team Enzeru Icon_minitime1September 1st 2009, 3:11 pm

As Furiko's crystal went past Sadako it would begin to bounce of the wall leaving wire on the wall were her crystal touched. After a while their would be wire around most of the room and then the crystal would dive bomb toward Sadako.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Trying out for Team Enzeru   Trying out for Team Enzeru Icon_minitime1September 2nd 2009, 7:52 am

(What are these wires made of, or appear they are made of?)
Feeling where the wires were, all about the room, she carefully avoided the crystal again, making a bit of an advance toward Takai, but she still didn't attack. She was simply waiting for the effects of Takai's plan, as to better judge his offense.
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Trying out for Team Enzeru   Trying out for Team Enzeru Icon_minitime1September 2nd 2009, 7:59 am

As soon as the crystal hits the ground with will create a small crater and cause rocks to fly up into the air at Sadako hight level. The crystal would then begin to move again bouncing of the flying rock moving in multiple zigzag motions making it hard to pin point its location as it got closer to Sadako.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Trying out for Team Enzeru   Trying out for Team Enzeru Icon_minitime1September 2nd 2009, 8:13 am

Sadako didn't need her sight to know where the crystal was, and decided to test something. Channeling a small amount of Soul Energy into Mamoru, making the link more harmonious, just to see the effects, Sadako parried the crystal with her sword, one swift, accurate movement that would also try to slash through one wire that was close to her. Met with resistance, Sadako attempted to try to push at the wire with her own soul energy, to see if it would react.
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Trying out for Team Enzeru   Trying out for Team Enzeru Icon_minitime1September 2nd 2009, 8:40 am

As the wire was pushed back this would then cause the wires around the area would then pull in toward Sadako location. The crystal would also begin to wrap around her blade and holder her in place as the wires moved closer and tie down Sadako,
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Trying out for Team Enzeru   Trying out for Team Enzeru Icon_minitime1September 2nd 2009, 8:47 am

Seeing her effect, Sadako relaxed the amount of Soul energy she used, releasing the tension in the wire that she had created. Ever so quickly, she channeled Soul energy down to Mamoru, enough to shatter the crystal had it not been a weapon. Instead, this pushed away the wires on the sword, as well as the crystals. She pulled out her weapon from the wire casing.
Sadako then noticed the tension she had put in the wires once more, they would most likely be coming at her at double the speed. She noted where each one was, then launched into a stunning display of agility and flexibility, wings folded tightly to her back. Each move brought her closer to Takai as she moved at a speed impossible for the normal human body.
Seeing the wires were placed only at Sadako's height level, she avoided the last wire by launching herself in the air. She then sent a powerful blast of Soul energy down at him, and at the precise moment when it hit the wires and him, she dove down, slashing at his gauntleted hand with Mamoru.
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Trying out for Team Enzeru   Trying out for Team Enzeru Icon_minitime1September 2nd 2009, 11:01 am

As the blast moved toward Takai he would act fast. Being knocked away the crystal would then dig deep into a near by wall. Takai would then flip a switch on the crystal holder and the wire would begin to reel into the holder. Although with the crystal dug into the wall it would work in the opposite way and Takai would be quickly pulled out of the way of the blast of soul energy and the blade slash. Takai would then flip the switch agin and he would stop standing on the wall with wires still around the area because Takai stopped it before all the wire was reeled in. Takai would then surge with soul energy and he would then yank the crystal out of the wall and then whip the wires that was still out around the room toward Sadako. The wires would then combined into a large drill with the crystal at the tip and it would begin to spin at a high speeds. ripping though the ground as it moved closer to Sadako.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Trying out for Team Enzeru   Trying out for Team Enzeru Icon_minitime1September 2nd 2009, 11:08 am

Sadako used a bit of Soul energy to knock this attack out of the way, but she just stood there. "Tell me, what are your jutsu types?" Mamoru was held casually at her side as the massive drill-like attack had to curve around the sphere of Soul energy she had just put up. It was quite strong, and had more then enough force to ward off most attacks.
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Trying out for Team Enzeru   Trying out for Team Enzeru Icon_minitime1September 2nd 2009, 11:10 am

Takai- I use poison based jutsu and and my Kekkei Genkai allows me to convert most liquids in to poison.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Trying out for Team Enzeru   Trying out for Team Enzeru Icon_minitime1September 2nd 2009, 11:12 am

"I see. Do you specialize in any empty-handed or sword-play styles, or is your tactics based on long-range attacks?" She asked. Already, she was intrigued.
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Trying out for Team Enzeru   Trying out for Team Enzeru Icon_minitime1September 2nd 2009, 11:16 am

Takai- All three when I think about it I can fight empty handed and cover my body in poison making it hard to to touch me. I have a blade hilt that can draw and harden my blood into a sharp blade the can bend how I please as well as charge it with poison. And when it comes to long-range fighting I can use my poison, kunia, puppets, or Furiko while I keep my distance.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Trying out for Team Enzeru   Trying out for Team Enzeru Icon_minitime1September 2nd 2009, 11:26 am

"I see." Sadako allowed Mamoru to change back to his human form, and he stood beside her. "Well, I for one think you'd make a great addition to the Team. Congrats." She half-smiled, but it didn't quite reach her emotionless eyes. "If there's anything you need, you can come see Maze or I. Good day, Takai." Sadako vanished on a breath of wind, leaving Takai alone with his wires in the grand hall that they had sparred in.
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Trying out for Team Enzeru   Trying out for Team Enzeru Icon_minitime1September 2nd 2009, 11:33 am

Takai would jump off from the side of the wall and then reel in Furiko's wires and crystal and she would turn back to her human form.
Furiko- Cool Takai-san we made it into the team.

Takai- Yes but we still have a lot of training to do.
Takai and Furiko would then turn and then walk out of the grand hall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying out for Team Enzeru   Trying out for Team Enzeru Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Trying out for Team Enzeru
Page 1 of 1