Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  A Broken Spirit... I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

A Broken Spirit...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

A Broken Spirit... Empty
PostSubject: A Broken Spirit...   A Broken Spirit... Icon_minitime1September 2nd 2009, 1:09 pm

Warped back to the Labyrinth in Maze's arms, Sadako's eyes opened slowly, scanning the familiar lay-out of the place with dis-intrest. "Maze..." She whispered softly, "Do you have anything in mind to try to bring back my Spirit?" She wondered how for a moment. It was most likely that the Witch Evangeline had shattered her Spirit beyond recognition. She didn't seem liek the type to be merciful.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A Broken Spirit... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Broken Spirit...   A Broken Spirit... Icon_minitime1September 2nd 2009, 1:20 pm

Maze lowered his head in shame. "I'm sorry but the damage done to spirit is beyond repair. I don't even scene a single trace of it left."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A Broken Spirit... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Broken Spirit...   A Broken Spirit... Icon_minitime1September 2nd 2009, 1:28 pm

"That's okay... I guess..." She sighed, still not caring all that much. Telepathically, she conveyed to Maze what happened when she disappeared. There's only one thing I can think of, but I don't know if it would work... The healing side of 'Morning's Glory'... She let him feel what that power had felt like... I cleansing light that used up almost all of her energy and Maze's that actually had a healing side to it. The shadow like demons that she had faced in that realm were actually just manifestations of Sadako's shadows, the ones that Evangeline had given her when turning her into a Vampire. Hence why she returned to Maze with her soul almost completely healed of the darkness.
If such a thing could work, then Sadako didn't see why they couldn't test it.... After all, the only thing let to loose would be Maze, and she doubted that he would stay with her for long once she was just an empty shell...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A Broken Spirit... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Broken Spirit...   A Broken Spirit... Icon_minitime1September 2nd 2009, 1:33 pm

"Morning Glory? Are you sure it would work?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A Broken Spirit... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Broken Spirit...   A Broken Spirit... Icon_minitime1September 2nd 2009, 1:40 pm

"I can't be sure... But we could try, right? We... We might just need a third person to help... Just in case." A tiny spark of hope had entered Sadako's voice, but the emotion was very, very faint.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Broken Spirit... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Broken Spirit...   A Broken Spirit... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A Broken Spirit...
Page 1 of 1