Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Class in Session: Learning About Soul Resonance I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Class in Session: Learning About Soul Resonance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Hobbies / Interests : Playing with my hand puppets
Kekkei Genkai : Poison Conversion

Character sheet
Character Race: Posion Humanoid
Character Info (Highlight):

Class in Session: Learning About Soul Resonance Empty
PostSubject: Class in Session: Learning About Soul Resonance   Class in Session: Learning About Soul Resonance Icon_minitime1September 2nd 2009, 7:56 pm

((Note this session is for more then one person so post if you want to learn))

Takai and Furiko would enter the class room and take a seat in the middle row by the wall which Takai would lean on as he sat down.
Takai- I know I said I wanted to train more but I did not mean go to school.

Furiko would poke Takai in the check smiling.
Furiko- Well one part of are training is to learn how to work better as Weapon and Meister.

Takai- I guess your right.
Takai and Furiko would then wait for class to start.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Class in Session: Learning About Soul Resonance   Class in Session: Learning About Soul Resonance Icon_minitime1September 2nd 2009, 8:03 pm

Zesu, along with Venize riding on his back like a piggy back ride, would head to their next class lesson in the school. They was looking for the classroom called 4-F (Lol military/grade joke) while following the pack of students who were heading towards their own separate classes. Zesu finally found the classroom and entered along with the other students. He would sit slightly upfront in the classroom, but in the second row. Venize would take a seat right next to him and doodled on his left side of the face to make the exact face tattoo on his right side of the face. Zesu would then grab her by the wrist and slightly twist it in a judo fashion to warn her to stop. She would flinch and let out a little girl shriek. Venize then pulls away looking like a innocent girl who done nothing wrong on her part.

"You didn't have to hurt me like that. Zesu."

"Well consider it payback for all the things you've done to me along the way. Venize."

He said while sticking his tongue out at her playfully.
Back to top Go down
Tear

Tear

Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Kekkei Genkai : None

Character sheet
Character Race: Weapon

PostSubject: Re: Class in Session: Learning About Soul Resonance   Class in Session: Learning About Soul Resonance Icon_minitime1September 5th 2009, 8:21 am

Tear would walk into the classroom "Oh? Some more students wishing to learn from me? Well. I am happy to teach. What are your names, may I ask, and what are you trying to learn?"
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Class in Session: Learning About Soul Resonance   Class in Session: Learning About Soul Resonance Icon_minitime1September 6th 2009, 11:42 pm

Still siting in her seat Furiko would wave her hand to get Tear to see her.
Furiko- Hello Tear-sensei it's us Furiko and Takai everyone is hear to learn about Soul Resonance.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Class in Session: Learning About Soul Resonance   Class in Session: Learning About Soul Resonance Icon_minitime1September 9th 2009, 11:44 pm

Zesu and Venize would notice Tear coming in the classroom as they both sit down in their desk, replying back towards him. Zesu would bow to him with full respect while Venize would just wave at him.

"I'm Zesu and this is my partner, Venize. We're here to learn about Soul Resonance as well I suppose."
Back to top Go down
Tear

Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Class in Session: Learning About Soul Resonance   Class in Session: Learning About Soul Resonance Icon_minitime1October 12th 2009, 6:36 pm

Tear nodded his head "Ah, two students ready to learn about Soul Resonance... How quaint. It requires great practice and powerful bonds to be perfected, or even used, however... Are you two and your partners up to the challenge...?"
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Class in Session: Learning About Soul Resonance   Class in Session: Learning About Soul Resonance Icon_minitime1November 17th 2009, 6:33 pm

Takai and Furiko and look at each other and smile as they turn toward Tear.

Takai & Furiko- Of course we are Tear-sensei.

((can we just keep this one going and Zesu can jump back in when ever he gets back on.))
Back to top Go down
Tear

Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Class in Session: Learning About Soul Resonance   Class in Session: Learning About Soul Resonance Icon_minitime1November 18th 2009, 5:51 am

(Fine then)

Tear's eyes gleamed a bit "Alright then... Well. Are you familiar with your Soul Wavelength and how to concentrate it yet? If not, we can start with that and work our way up."
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Class in Session: Learning About Soul Resonance   Class in Session: Learning About Soul Resonance Icon_minitime1November 18th 2009, 7:57 pm

Furiko- Yes we have become very adapt at using are Soul Wavelength and concentrating it.
Back to top Go down
Tear

Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Class in Session: Learning About Soul Resonance   Class in Session: Learning About Soul Resonance Icon_minitime1November 22nd 2009, 6:39 am

Tear nodded "Well, that makes this job a lot easier for me, then. Alright. First, I will need both of you to concentrate on your wavelengths. Try to think of the same things so that your wavelengths are on the same biorhythm and they link up perfectly. If they do not sync, then you will have to keep trying until you do."
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Class in Session: Learning About Soul Resonance   Class in Session: Learning About Soul Resonance Icon_minitime1November 22nd 2009, 10:04 am

Takai and Furiko would nod as the would both turn and face each other and then close their eyes. Both would the begin to conncentrate their wavelengths so they could connect. Both would happly think of the day they first met which was also the day Takai begain to open his soul to the world around him. There would then be a large burst of energy as the two souls began to become one. From soul perseption view point Takai's and Furiko's soul would move closer together crackling with soul energy.
Back to top Go down
Tear

Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Class in Session: Learning About Soul Resonance   Class in Session: Learning About Soul Resonance Icon_minitime1November 27th 2009, 11:03 am

Tear nodded "Good. Now that both of your souls are resonating, it is time to harness your powers. Control your wavelengths, send them back and forth between each other and allow it to amplify... Your power, your souls, your soul energy should amplify as well and manifest into a great power between the both of you..." Tear's eyes gleamed a bit, somewhat like water at their resonance...
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Class in Session: Learning About Soul Resonance   Class in Session: Learning About Soul Resonance Icon_minitime1November 27th 2009, 11:33 am

Takai and Furiko would nod as Furiko transforms and straps around Takai's arm. Takai would the begin to surge with soul energy as Furiko's crystal and holder began to glow brightly.

Takai & Furiko- Soul Resonance!!!

There would be a large explosion of energy as Furiko's holster begins to glow and cover Takai's arm. The crystal would also begin to extend outward. When the glowing stops Takai would have a large gauntlet with multiple wires of soul energy shooting out from the gauntlet.

Takai- So this is Soul Resonance?
Class in Session: Learning About Soul Resonance Duelma10
Back to top Go down
Tear

Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Class in Session: Learning About Soul Resonance   Class in Session: Learning About Soul Resonance Icon_minitime1November 27th 2009, 11:36 am

Tear nodded "Yes. This is only a small portion of Soul Resonance, the basics, if you will. Soul Resonance may take many different shapes and forms with the more power and experience you gain and learn of it, as well as with new abilities and training."
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Class in Session: Learning About Soul Resonance   Class in Session: Learning About Soul Resonance Icon_minitime1November 27th 2009, 11:39 am

Takai- Really so looks like we have even more training ahead of use, thanks for the help Tear-sensei.
Back to top Go down
Tear

Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Class in Session: Learning About Soul Resonance   Class in Session: Learning About Soul Resonance Icon_minitime1December 22nd 2009, 6:38 am

Tear nodded "Yes, anytime, Takai... Come to me when you want more training."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Class in Session: Learning About Soul Resonance   Class in Session: Learning About Soul Resonance Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Class in Session: Learning About Soul Resonance
Page 1 of 1