Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Jace ~~*Blazing Sky*~~ I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Jace ~~*Blazing Sky*~~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Jace ~~*Blazing Sky*~~ Empty
PostSubject: Jace ~~*Blazing Sky*~~   Jace ~~*Blazing Sky*~~ Icon_minitime1May 6th 2009, 4:58 pm

Characteristics-Jace is a overly chill dude who almost never stresses over anything but is always quick to forgive someone who also loves sleep but is relentless in battle. (My apperence is my avatar)

_UBER TIMESKIP_

Why did he leave..

Jace was struck down in cold blood by zk (for no apparent reason but watevs) and was thought of as dead. Although a year later, jace was reborn in the demon world and found his way out with the help of the hakumakage of the twilight, hisoka. Hisoka had also been wronged by Zk in the past and the two had bonded together to strike revenge on the unexpecting Nightmare.

The Present..

Jace and Hisoka had organized an all out war against the Zk and the nightmare. But it started out in the reality. Zk had noticed the revived Jace and thought nothing of it to just kill him again..he was sadly mistaken..Zk went into battle underestimating Jace and was brutely muredered by the revived demon. Once dead Jace then maliciously absorbed Zk and all of his essence. The Nigthmare Fell and Jace returned to the Twilight as the Kage's Aide.

Last edited by Jace on May 13th 2009, 4:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Jace ~~*Blazing Sky*~~   Jace ~~*Blazing Sky*~~ Icon_minitime1May 6th 2009, 6:35 pm

Sorry bud copy and paste please.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Jace ~~*Blazing Sky*~~   Jace ~~*Blazing Sky*~~ Icon_minitime1May 7th 2009, 12:59 pm

Yes please do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jace ~~*Blazing Sky*~~   Jace ~~*Blazing Sky*~~ Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Jace ~~*Blazing Sky*~~
Page 1 of 1