Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Arachnophobia... I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Arachnophobia...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arachne

Arachne

Village of Residence : None
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : None

Arachnophobia... Empty
PostSubject: Arachnophobia...   Arachnophobia... Icon_minitime1September 3rd 2009, 9:27 am

Arachnophobia... Snapshot20081007222227

The limo would pull up to a secret underground castle shaped like a spider, very major towers creating the spider's legs "This is it, Mosquito.... You have kept it well in my 800 years of absence..." She swirled her wine, which seemed to appear out of nowhere during the ride, finishing it in a few sips "Let us go. There is much to be done in such a little amount of time..." she got out of the car, starting to walk toward Baba Yaga's Castle.
Back to top Go down
Giriko

Giriko

Village of Residence : Wherever
Kekkei Genkai : Golem/Figure Creation; Enchanting

Arachnophobia... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arachnophobia...   Arachnophobia... Icon_minitime1September 3rd 2009, 10:50 am

Giriko stepped out of the car and adjusted his jacket, looking up to the bigass spider, smiling. "Home, sweet home." He walked next to Arachne, slowly moving his hand up her spine. "You know..." he begins to say. "It has been 800 years, heh."
Back to top Go down
Arachne

Arachne

Village of Residence : None
Kekkei Genkai : None

Arachnophobia... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arachnophobia...   Arachnophobia... Icon_minitime1September 3rd 2009, 11:01 am

Arachne smiled, opening her fan and covering her face "Giriko..." She said a bit lovingly "... Stay with Mosquito and await my order as I set up." She merely walked out of his grasp elegantly, turning back, staring at him out of the corner of one eye only to say "You'll get into my web in due time..." Her irises gleamed with white lines that made up a spider web, then she turned and entered the castle, making her way up to the most private and tallest part of the tower, where her plan could be executed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arachnophobia... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arachnophobia...   Arachnophobia... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Arachnophobia...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Witch Province :: Meeting Hall :: Baba Yaga's Castle-
Jump to: