Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Lilith's magic I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Lilith's magic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lilith

Lilith

Village of Residence : Reality
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Clow Magic

Character sheet
Character Race: Succubus
Character Info (Highlight):

Lilith's magic Empty
PostSubject: Lilith's magic   Lilith's magic Icon_minitime1September 3rd 2009, 4:53 pm

I rarely use my elemental magic but I'll post something.

Fire Magic

Swirling flames: My flames begin to dance around the sky until they form small little twister like fire tornadoes.

Fire ball magic: I shoot small balls of fire from either my hands or my mouth

Fire whip: I form whips of fire in my hands and do stuff with them.

Fire vortex: I makes flames continuously dance around me to prevent minor attacks from hitting me.

Heat hand: While my hands are on fire I either touch some one or something.

[b]Clow magic[b/]

Using my Clow magic I'm able to summon just about anything from the depths of hell to a physical plain. All I need is a medium of what ever it is I'm trying to summon.

The Lock spell: If I let the light from the lock hit the mirror if an energy hits the mirror it will be sealed inside of the mirror. This spell drains a substantial amount of my chakra and requires me to keep burning chakra so long as I keep it "Locked" inside of the mirror. I can also Only lock one thing at a time and if I keep it locked for more then a day then my mirror will break.(These means I cant steal things

This is the firey when she is summon to a physical plain. Lilith's magic Sensou
Back to top Go down

Lilith's magic
Page 1 of 1