Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  The Clow Witch first fight I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 24 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

The Clow Witch first fight

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lilith

Lilith

Village of Residence : Reality
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Clow Magic

Character sheet
Character Race: Succubus
Character Info (Highlight):

The Clow Witch first fight Empty
PostSubject: The Clow Witch first fight   The Clow Witch first fight Icon_minitime1September 3rd 2009, 5:23 pm

Lilith floats mindlessly in the sky brushing he hair back as she waits for a challenge "I..hope Im not in the wrong place"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Clow Witch first fight   The Clow Witch first fight Icon_minitime1September 3rd 2009, 7:05 pm

the General finally made it to the village of reality. He looked up and saw someone floating and asked them if they needed help.

Last edited by the General on September 3rd 2009, 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Clow Witch first fight   The Clow Witch first fight Icon_minitime1September 3rd 2009, 7:31 pm

(This is the reality)

Lilith having come back from her little fight with Zenon some time ago was now resting in the sky when some new person showed up "Who might this be" Lilith would simple turn and face the new person "Who are you...you're not weird like that other one"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Clow Witch first fight   The Clow Witch first fight Icon_minitime1September 3rd 2009, 7:33 pm

(i fixed it XD)
"I am the General leader of the EAST Empire and master of the House of Zedan student to Sensai Miles" he said.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Clow Witch first fight   The Clow Witch first fight Icon_minitime1September 4th 2009, 6:54 am

(Okie Dokie)

"Wow,that was a mouth full of information I really didnt need" Lilith would begin floating around General sizing him up "So are you like in some type of military?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Clow Witch first fight   The Clow Witch first fight Icon_minitime1September 4th 2009, 3:21 pm

"I was" the General said standing firm and tall.

"but now that I am in this world I am my own person" he said
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Clow Witch first fight   The Clow Witch first fight Icon_minitime1September 5th 2009, 11:37 am

"Thats cute sir" Lilith honestly didnt care for the person background or anything,she just felt like talking a little "Well,I'm bored and you are a big strong man. Mind giving me some excitement" Lilith would say her last sentence in quite a mocking fashion. "Come on Sugar...Yeah thats what I'll call you."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Clow Witch first fight   The Clow Witch first fight Icon_minitime1September 5th 2009, 12:00 pm

"please show me what you are made of" the General said ignoring the small talk.

He pulled his Banriu Blade from his back and set the tip in the ground. The ground began to crack where the tip of the Blade was set.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Clow Witch first fight   The Clow Witch first fight Icon_minitime1September 5th 2009, 12:05 pm

"Cute" Lilith would say this in nothing less of a condescending tone,while reaching in her pocket to draw one of her clow cards. "If thats what you want" Lilith would begin flying around firing small balls of fire to get the match started. She made careful note not to get anywhere near "Sugar" or his sword.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Clow Witch first fight   The Clow Witch first fight Icon_minitime1September 5th 2009, 3:59 pm

the General lifted his sword up and called for his Decapitation Strike coating the blade in red energy. He stood his ground and slashed in half each of the fire balls causing the remnants to sizzle off in each direction.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Clow Witch first fight   The Clow Witch first fight Icon_minitime1September 6th 2009, 7:46 pm

"Cute" Lilith would land on the ground about three feet from Sugar and hold her hand to her mouth "Burn baby" Lilith would fire a blast of flames towards Sugar expecting him to block with his sword
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Clow Witch first fight   The Clow Witch first fight Icon_minitime1September 6th 2009, 10:30 pm

the flames passed through the General and went right on. The General raised his hand "fooled you" he said as the hologram blipped away. the real General had appeared right after she had fired behind her and swung then Banriu Blade down at her.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Clow Witch first fight   The Clow Witch first fight Icon_minitime1September 10th 2009, 1:37 am

Lilith would turn around as fast as she could and block the sword strike with one of her cards. The card in hand was the mirror,she had avoided utter defeat just that easy "My turn" Lilith would open her mouth and fire a point blank bast of fire.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Clow Witch first fight   The Clow Witch first fight Icon_minitime1September 10th 2009, 7:42 am

the General's body suddenly burst into red releasing the Dragon Decapitation Strike. The red dragon formed around the General as soon as the General's body would turn red the energy absorbing and dematerialization properties of his red energy would kick in turning the fire into energy to help feed the dragon.

If Lilith was still where she was she would be taken in by the dragons properties.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Clow Witch first fight   The Clow Witch first fight Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Clow Witch first fight
Page 1 of 1