Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  spirits how to obtain them? I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

spirits how to obtain them?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lilith

Lilith

Village of Residence : Reality
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Clow Magic

Character sheet
Character Race: Succubus
Character Info (Highlight):

spirits how to obtain them? Empty
PostSubject: spirits how to obtain them?   spirits how to obtain them? Icon_minitime1September 3rd 2009, 5:34 pm

Where do I go to gets spirits?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: spirits how to obtain them?   spirits how to obtain them? Icon_minitime1September 4th 2009, 12:57 pm

I think its in one of the annoucements for the Chaos village. Try looking there.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: spirits how to obtain them?   spirits how to obtain them? Icon_minitime1September 4th 2009, 1:03 pm

No the ones you need for leveling up in the reality...I think they are called souls instead.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: spirits how to obtain them?   spirits how to obtain them? Icon_minitime1September 4th 2009, 1:04 pm

Oh~
Souls? Weeeell... The portals are a great way to go soul hunting... And if you imprisoned them instead of collecting the souls, then I think that would be the best way to obtain souls.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: spirits how to obtain them?   spirits how to obtain them? Icon_minitime1September 4th 2009, 1:07 pm

Gah, thats what you get when you have Spirits from Bleach, Souls from Soul Eater, and Spirits from Shaman King all on one site xP Wheres innocence when you need it xD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: spirits how to obtain them?   spirits how to obtain them? Icon_minitime1September 4th 2009, 1:08 pm

Lol, yeah. I agree with you there, Rozalyn. XD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: spirits how to obtain them?   spirits how to obtain them? Icon_minitime1September 4th 2009, 1:38 pm

well here they would be called hollows to avoid problems like that. so we have hollows,souls,and omg I just got an awesome idea. Bye
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: spirits how to obtain them?   spirits how to obtain them? Icon_minitime1September 4th 2009, 8:28 pm

Hollows are in bleach xP Why the hell would anyone have to kill hollows on this site?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: spirits how to obtain them?   spirits how to obtain them? Icon_minitime1September 4th 2009, 8:30 pm

I just thought of something using hollows,so just wait it out.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: spirits how to obtain them?   spirits how to obtain them? Icon_minitime1September 5th 2009, 12:13 pm

...Wait were are this "Portals" Can I get a village,a name or a link or something?
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Kekkei Genkai : Psychic control/Distortion, Materialization , and 'Eye'

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: spirits how to obtain them?   spirits how to obtain them? Icon_minitime1September 5th 2009, 3:17 pm

You enter the forum of the village of reality, the portals are near the bottom....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: spirits how to obtain them?   spirits how to obtain them? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

spirits how to obtain them?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Depthsroot :: The Academy-
Jump to: