Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  The Top of the Tower... I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

The Top of the Tower...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arachne

Arachne

Village of Residence : None
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : None

The Top of the Tower... Empty
PostSubject: The Top of the Tower...   The Top of the Tower... Icon_minitime1September 4th 2009, 8:32 am

Arachne makes her way to the top of the tower quite quickly somehow, an extremely large web already made and gleaming through the darkness. She leaps onto the center of it and smiles "Now... To spread my wavelength through the entire village... With this, I will collect people to become my loyal servants..." Her eyes gleamed a bit, the irises once again showing the spider web-like patterns in her eyes, which signalled that she was using a bit of power. Her wavelength was being stretched across the land. She smile, holding a fan over her face, then realized that there was a powerfully... Insane soul out there. Alone. "... Hm? Could this... Could this really be? Is this the soul of... The Kishin Asura? His insanity did bring about my awakening from my 800 years of being those spiders, but... Could Medusa have really been so stupid as to leave him alone?" A web-like pattern appeared under her eye and stretched down to her cheek, a web appearing in front of her that she would act as a screen "... Eibon... I have your orders.."
Back to top Go down
Grimoire

Grimoire

PostSubject: Re: The Top of the Tower...   The Top of the Tower... Icon_minitime1October 4th 2009, 8:18 am

Grimoire would appear from the darkness, the magical print of tattoos glowing red all over his body "You wish to read from the Book of Eibon? Take your fill, then." He would hold up the book, letting Arachne read from it.
Back to top Go down
Arachne

Arachne

PostSubject: Re: The Top of the Tower...   The Top of the Tower... Icon_minitime1October 11th 2009, 9:35 am

Arachne would read a certain section from the book, her gorgeous, blood red lips curling into a slight smile. Her eyes began to glow as she chanted a sort of incantation. With that, her body dropped dead. Her soul, however, flew out of her body, becoming sort of distorted, however taking the exact form of her former body. There was a difference, however... Her dress seemed to expand infinitely, showing that she had no real lower body. Hell, technically, she had no body at all. She was a disembodied soul who had sucked in so much insanity... She was... The pure essence of insanity. She crawled into the darkness of the top of her tower, leaving nothing of a trace about herself "And nowww..... I wait for the Kishin.... While I spread my insanity throughout this village..."
Back to top Go down
Eruka Frog

Eruka Frog

Village of Residence : Dusk

PostSubject: Re: The Top of the Tower...   The Top of the Tower... Icon_minitime1August 22nd 2010, 2:48 pm

--- Massive Time Skip---

Somehow, Eruka was admitted to the very top of the tower... Though, not in the dwelling of Arachne... That seemed to be off-limits at the current moment. But that did not matter. She was just placing markers for Medusa with her Vector Conduct magic... Sigh... What a boring task... The more Eruka walked, the more tired she felt... But then Medusa suddenly spoke up.

"Wait a moment, Eruka!

Eruka stopped, wondering what she did wrong.

"... W-w-what is it, Medusa-sama...?"

Medusa: ... I sense Arachne's body... However, it does not harbor her soul anymore... Eruka! Bring this to me!!

Medusa seemed very serious about this matter... Hmmm...

"Geko... But everyone will see me if I just carry it out all plainly... How will I sneak past...?"

Medusa: Leave that to me...

From out of Eruka's mouth would come one of Medusa's snakes, however this time it was a spiritual being thanks to Kaerei's powers... And it would cause the body of Arachne to become light and transparent, unable to be seen by others. The snake would grab the body and float out of Eruka's mouth, floating alongside her.

Medusa: Now come, Eruka.. collect Free and bring me that body... You are done here for the moment... For the next time we come to Baba Yaga's Castle... it will be fore battle.

Eruka nodded, quickly making her way back to the Grand Hall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Top of the Tower...   The Top of the Tower... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Top of the Tower...
Page 1 of 1