Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Duo's Ranking Exam I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Duo's Ranking Exam

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Duo

Duo

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Hobbies / Interests : Skateboarding
Kekkei Genkai : Mirror Malice

Duo's Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Duo's Ranking Exam   Duo's Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1September 4th 2009, 6:08 pm

-->Duo walked into a practically empty field, nothing but spots of dirt scattered periodically throughout the see of grass. Duo stood in the center of it and took a deep breath.<-- "Alright, I'm finally ready to finish one of these, I wonder who my proctor will be for this ranking exam..." -->Duo stood patiently awaiting a proctor while looking into one of his pocket mirrors and fixing his hair, he also began mumbling to himself.<--
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Duo's Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duo's Ranking Exam   Duo's Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1September 4th 2009, 7:44 pm

*From under the ground something shot into the air, and landed behind Duo with its back turned to him. It was Rozalyn, well, a clone of Rozalyn, and all of Rozalyn's clones have 20% of Rozalyn's power, so they were a 1/5 as strong as the real one. This one seemed a bit loopy though, Smiling at Duo with her arms hanging as if they were asleep." Hey you pretty boy. Come here~! I need something to hurt!" With that being said, her nails extended 2 feet each, like 5 blades on each hand. She began to jump around childishly and energetocly. She clearly had alot of energy.*
Back to top Go down
Duo

Duo

Duo's Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duo's Ranking Exam   Duo's Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1September 4th 2009, 8:15 pm

-->In his mirror Duo could clearly see the reflection of the strange energetic girl that seemed to give off a strange presence, she seemd a little...off...<-- "I don't know who you are and why you're so damn crazy, but if you're my proctor then I won't be holding back." -->As his last words were spoken Duo flipped forward, throwing the Mirror that he was looking at back at Rozalyns head, it's edges sharp as ever, as it flew there was already Liquid Nitrogen gathered up in it, and a vast amount at that, it seemed that Duo really wasn't holding back this time.<--
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Duo's Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duo's Ranking Exam   Duo's Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1September 4th 2009, 8:22 pm

*She may have not been looking, but she back bended, dodging the mirror with much space left to maneuver. "Here I cooome You!" She quickly spun around, and bursted off with sheer power right past Duo. Duo wouldn't have seen her, unless his eyes can keep up with speeds surpassing sound. The burst of wind created by her passing him at these speeds would send Duo flying if he didn't have something plained. She then began to claw in Duo's direction. No set reason, just, doing it.*
Back to top Go down
Duo

Duo

Duo's Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duo's Ranking Exam   Duo's Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1September 4th 2009, 8:34 pm

-->When she disappeared he was blown back, but he let 4 of his Reflectors fly from his bag and then mirror jumped into one of them while Rozalyn began swingin at thin air. from the other 3 mirrors multiple beams of Ice errupted from hydrogen molecules the reflections of which had been captured from the air and then frozen, as this happened the other mirro that Duo threw hit the ground, rolled in a wide arc, and began rolling back towards Rozalyn.<--
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Duo's Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duo's Ranking Exam   Duo's Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1September 7th 2009, 4:15 am

*She suddenly broke into a blazing spin, her claws out to slash all before her. As the mirror came near her, she would give it a powerful slap using all the momentum from the spin, sending it miles away. Then she stopped spinning, holding her head in dizziness. "Damn you, Now I'm not very happy." The earth beneath her liquified, and she sank right under. Next thing, the entire field was becoming like a magma waste land.*
Back to top Go down
Duo

Duo

Duo's Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duo's Ranking Exam   Duo's Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1September 7th 2009, 3:03 pm

-->Duo was still within his mirrors as this happened and that's when he mumbled to himself<-- "Hmm I'm not sure what would happen to me if I were to stay in a Mirro that wsa melted by magma...don't think I'll be testing that now..." -->Duo emerged from the mirror he was in and landed on the ground before the magmae reached him he leapt into the air and with a flick of his wrist the remainging 3 mirrors moved toward him, 2 of them went to the soles of his feet and kept him in the air while capturing the reflection of the steadily spreading magma, while the other mirror began to scan the field , swirling around Duo's body looking for Rozalyn<-- "Che. I'm gonna end this bitch..." -->Duo released two orbs of liquid Nitrogen from his hands that began to swirl around his body, instantly freezing the air near him, yet he was still unsure as to why he was unnaffected by the freezing temperatures. He began to take in more Nitrogen and hydrogen molecules as he waited for a chance to strike, He also took in Carbon Dioxide molecules for a future plan of his.<--
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Duo's Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duo's Ranking Exam   Duo's Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1September 7th 2009, 5:06 pm

*The magma would begin to waver violently, and could possibly even burn Duo's feet and melt his mirrors if touched. Next, 5 blades came out of the magma, being Rozalyn's nails, and they would charge right for Duo like a shark sail.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Duo's Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duo's Ranking Exam   Duo's Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1September 22nd 2009, 8:07 am

(You're still finishing this dammit)
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Kekkei Genkai : -Aura Split-|-Aura Merge-

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

Duo's Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duo's Ranking Exam   Duo's Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1September 22nd 2009, 8:15 pm

((She's fucking dead though. I can take over? xD))
Back to top Go down
Duo

Duo

Duo's Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duo's Ranking Exam   Duo's Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1September 22nd 2009, 8:31 pm

(Duo has horrible luck with ranking exams XP, fine then Domo, you just come in and I dunno blast Rozalyn away with wind or something, no tlike her evil wrath can effect you from beyond the grave. I'll respond after you post.)
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Character sheet
Character Race:

Duo's Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duo's Ranking Exam   Duo's Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1September 22nd 2009, 8:36 pm

((Wait a bit fucking finishing my homework then getting my hair cut...))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Duo's Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duo's Ranking Exam   Duo's Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1September 22nd 2009, 8:37 pm

(lawl, not the hair cut o.0)
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Character sheet
Character Race:

Duo's Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duo's Ranking Exam   Duo's Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1September 22nd 2009, 8:38 pm

((Eh, fuck chu.))
Back to top Go down
Duo

Duo

Duo's Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duo's Ranking Exam   Duo's Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1August 11th 2010, 3:29 am

(hmmm perhaps someone else can give a rank based on these few posts or take over? either is fine with me)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Duo's Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duo's Ranking Exam   Duo's Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Duo's Ranking Exam
Page 1 of 1