Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Zeik we really need to talk I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 35 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 35 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Zeik we really need to talk

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elric

Elric

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Alchemy Manifestation

Zeik we really need to talk Empty
PostSubject: Zeik we really need to talk   Zeik we really need to talk Icon_minitime1September 5th 2009, 11:36 am

Awaiting Zeik Jin is sitting with legs crossed and reading a book
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zeik we really need to talk   Zeik we really need to talk Icon_minitime1September 5th 2009, 11:40 am

Lilithmon turn around to speak to the boy "Umm may I help you...Zeik is out for a bit"
Back to top Go down
Elric

Elric

PostSubject: Re: Zeik we really need to talk   Zeik we really need to talk Icon_minitime1September 5th 2009, 12:20 pm

"Yeah I just wanted to talk with Zeik about My training I know it was suppose to been happen but things got...well you know messed up"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zeik we really need to talk   Zeik we really need to talk Icon_minitime1September 5th 2009, 5:34 pm

Lilithmon would begin looking though Zeik's chart "I dont remember Zeik having anything like that on his agenda" Lilithmon would begin to suspect that the boy is complete insane "When did you arrange this training session.
Back to top Go down
Elric

Elric

PostSubject: Re: Zeik we really need to talk   Zeik we really need to talk Icon_minitime1October 24th 2009, 7:57 pm

"Uh a while back,I was to become his understudy so something like that so I could become a strong and great shinobi like him...Well thats the way I see it"

(sorry it took so long for this post)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zeik we really need to talk   Zeik we really need to talk Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Zeik we really need to talk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Provinces of Hell :: The Kingdom of Chaos :: Central :: Zeik's Office-
Jump to: