Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Finding a buddy~! I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Finding a buddy~!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tigen
Dimension's Keeper
Dimension's Keeper
Tigen

Village of Residence : Etc.
Cool Points (LOL) : 12
Kekkei Genkai : Dimensional Energy, Nightmare Energy, Liquid Energy

Character sheet
Character Race: Scarecrow (Dimensional Entity)
Character Info (Highlight):

Finding a buddy~! Empty
PostSubject: Finding a buddy~!   Finding a buddy~! Icon_minitime1September 5th 2009, 6:28 pm

Tigen warps into the forest "Ooo, it's raining~! So much liquid~! Tigen loves it! Tigen loves it!" He became giddy, his flame becoming green and bright. He flew through the trees, taking in all of the liquid in the area "Bring Tigen more liquid... RAIN HARDER! RAIN MOOOORE!! LIIIQUIIIIIID!!!" Suddenly, Tigen saw a shadow within the forest. No, it was no normal shadow of an animal or a person... It was... Something else... Tigen immediately stopped "... What was that? Was it... A new friieeeend~? TIGEN LOVES FRIENDS!!!" He went back to investigate.
Back to top Go down
Tigen
Dimension's Keeper
Dimension's Keeper
Tigen

Character sheet

Finding a buddy~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a buddy~!   Finding a buddy~! Icon_minitime1September 5th 2009, 6:31 pm

Tigen floated toward the creature, a slight sliver of light hitting it. Tigen then waved to it, but then it disappeared. Tigen stopped waving, a bit sad "Wait... Come back..." Tigen then heard a rustle of leaves somewhere "Hm? Is that you?" He warped toward the rustling, but as soon as he got there, he saw the thing leave again. "Buuu... Alright... Again!" Tigen continued to warp where he heard leaves rustling, however each time he did, the being would disappear without a trace and reappear somewhere else in a gust of wind.
Back to top Go down
Tigen
Dimension's Keeper
Dimension's Keeper
Tigen

Character sheet

Finding a buddy~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a buddy~!   Finding a buddy~! Icon_minitime1September 5th 2009, 6:39 pm

Tigen finally sighed "Heeey. Yooou... What can Tigen do to make you staaaay?" Tigen sat on a rock in the rain, waiting. Suddenly, a few minutes later the thing appeared in front of him. Tigen gasped, but kept a level head "You look like Tigen a little bit! Like a Scarecrow! What are you?"

The creature shyly began to talk in a cute yet slightly echoey voice "... I'm... I'm Skull Kid. I'm a forest imp that resides here... You look like... Yes, you look like me... I am... Interested. What are you doing here?"

Tigen began to float upside down randomly "Weeeeeeeell... Tigen was just taking in the wonderful scenery and atmosphere, and Tigen saw... Your shadow. Tigen loves new friends! Do you want to be Tigen's friend?"

Skull Kid was... Well... Shocked. He only had one real friend in this forest "I... I think I would like that... Tigen, is it?" Skull Kid started running a bit "I have another friend... If you want to meet him, as well..."

Tigen nodded "Tigen loves meeting new friends! And when Tigen is done, Tigen will take you two home and you can meet Tigen's friends that Tigen recruited!!"

Skull Kid nodded, smiling a bit "Alright.. Let's go..."
Back to top Go down
Tigen
Dimension's Keeper
Dimension's Keeper
Tigen

Character sheet

Finding a buddy~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a buddy~!   Finding a buddy~! Icon_minitime1September 5th 2009, 7:23 pm

Tigen follows the Skull Kid deeper into the forest, only to find a lake. "More liquid~!"

Skull Kid splashes the water a bit, and quickly, a cute little Kappa comes out of it.

Kappa: Oh. Skull Kid. And a friend? Who is this?

Skull Kid: This is Tigen... He wishes... To be our friend... And he wants us to come home with him...

Kappa: Does he have an anus?

Skull Kid: No... He's a puppet-like thing... Like me... No anus.

Kappa: Does he have cucumbers?

Tigen: LOADS OF THEM!!

Kappa: I'm in.

Skull Kid nods "I'm happy... I didn't want to leave the forest without you..."

Tigen coughs "Hey, what do you two do...?"

Skull Kid twiddled his fingers "Well... I can converge with nature and the wind and such... And I play beautiful magical music... And... I can summon puppets... and... I'm good at doing simple tasks... I liked masks... And I guess that's it..."

Kappa smirked "I can use water magic, I have super strength, the magical elixer in my head gives super strength and life to those who are dying... I am a master of bone shattering techniques as well as healing techniques and bone healing techniques, I know every vital point on the body and anatomy very well, I can eat an anus in a second, I can make cucumber rolls and I have farts that can kill a herd of elephants. It's so noxious and horrid, if anyone breathes too much, it could be fatal!!"

Tigen was a bit suspicious about that Kappa... Eating anuses and farting out fatal gases... Probably would kill a few things... But it's always nice to have new friends. And that Skull Kid seemed like he would be most obedient "ALRIGHT! TIGEN LIKES YOU! Both of you, Come with Tigen~!!" Tigen grabs them by their heads and warps off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Finding a buddy~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a buddy~!   Finding a buddy~! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Finding a buddy~!
Page 1 of 1