Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Rubric (Please follow it) I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on October 5th 2024, 6:21 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Rubric (Please follow it)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Rubric (Please follow it) Empty
PostSubject: Rubric (Please follow it)   Rubric (Please follow it) Icon_minitime1September 7th 2009, 1:29 pm

Ok I have notice this is going to be a little harder. I would like everyone to follow this rubric to the tee. If you think something need to bee added to explain something your character needs ask me first. I dont want people explaining how they can duel wield a sword this will fall under weapon mastery.

Name:
Main elements(Here each person shall post every element they use and Post the amount of mastery you have over the Chakra nature of each element and overall knowledge of the element.)

Fire Mastery:
Lightning mastery:
Wind Mastery:
Water Mastery:
Darkness mastery:
Earth master:
Light mastery:
Sound Mastery:
Psychic Master:

Chakras (Here you would post your mastery over each type of chakra you use. your different types of chakra pools should be gauged by the following; Below average,average,above average,and massive)

Chakra control: (This is the amount of control you have over your chakra. The less control you have,the more chakra you use. Shinobi must train REALLY hard to get this up there so keep that in mind.)

Chakra pool: (This is the amount of chakra you have at your disposal. Remember EVERYONE uses chakra regardless of rank and class)

Spiritual Pressure:(This is a conversion of chakra so that you may be able to use shinigami arts and Zanpaktou.)

Furyoku: (This is another chakra conversion. This one is used to control your guardian spirits)

Ninja Arts(Here you post any and all types of arts you use this includes; soul weapons,magic,and shinigami arts such as;hados,and kidos.

Kekkei Genkai Mastery: (This is your blood limit powers. such as shringan,byakugan etc)

Taijutsu mastery: (This is a physical type of fighting shinobi use)

Genjutsu mastery: (These are illusionary arts.)

Ninjutsu mastery: (These are the most commonly used arts. They mostly use elements and what not)

Weapon Mastery:(This is how much you can control,wield,and fight with weapons)

Amount of Speed: (Please graph your speed by the letters D-X. D being average and X being unreal.)

Shinigami arts Mastery: (This is your knowledge over the powers of a shinigam,this includes hados,kidos,shikai and bankai)

(If you want something on this chart just ask me)

Last edited by Zeik on September 8th 2009, 11:12 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rubric (Please follow it)   Rubric (Please follow it) Icon_minitime1September 7th 2009, 2:47 pm

Also under all of this mastery stuff make a line like such

-----------------------------------------------------------------
And explain all of your unique abilities. Like a vampire may not need to breath and etc.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rubric (Please follow it)   Rubric (Please follow it) Icon_minitime1September 7th 2009, 3:20 pm

O yeah let me say this now.

Genin mastery should not exceed 15% of anything

Chuunin mastery should not exceed 25% of anything

Spcial jounin mastery should not exceed 35% anything

Jounin mastery should not exceed 50% of anything

Anbu mastery should not exceed 75% of anything

Sannin mastery is a very gray area. This is not rank,but since you have reached this rank your mastery will be evaluated by the higher up.

People please be modest. There really should be a jounin with a massive chakra pool who really isnt that old of a character. I edited the thing for anbu.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rubric (Please follow it)   Rubric (Please follow it) Icon_minitime1September 7th 2009, 3:25 pm

I have another update to make.

Jounin and anbu may have there Kekkei Genkai mastery a little higher

Jounin kekkei genkai mastery may not exceed 60%

Anbu Kekkei Genkai Mastery may not exceed 80%

Also keep in mind that. Your Kekkei Genkai really should be so at a young age,for it sometimes takes generation before some one can even come close to mastery a Blood Limit.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rubric (Please follow it)   Rubric (Please follow it) Icon_minitime1September 7th 2009, 3:42 pm

I have added Psychic and Sound mastery for those who use it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rubric (Please follow it)   Rubric (Please follow it) Icon_minitime1September 7th 2009, 4:12 pm

Maze,Khrona,L.L and kham.

I need you guys to post a description about your soulwavelenghts and geass. I also need you to add them in the appropriate place on this rubric.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rubric (Please follow it)   Rubric (Please follow it) Icon_minitime1September 7th 2009, 4:31 pm

Zeik, you can take off sound as an element. Since it isn't an element, and only people that can use it can only do it because its part of their KG.
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Village of Residence : Drifter
Cool Points (LOL) : 13
Kekkei Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst Energy

Character sheet
Character Race: Human
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Rubric (Please follow it)   Rubric (Please follow it) Icon_minitime1September 7th 2009, 4:35 pm

How is that not an element?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rubric (Please follow it)   Rubric (Please follow it) Icon_minitime1September 7th 2009, 4:37 pm

Technically it isnt... but I have sound jutsu in my arsenal, anyone can use it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rubric (Please follow it)   Rubric (Please follow it) Icon_minitime1September 7th 2009, 4:38 pm

Meh, whatever then.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rubric (Please follow it)   Rubric (Please follow it) Icon_minitime1September 7th 2009, 4:40 pm

It may not be an element,but it has to be there for people who use sound abilities and in the elements seemed to be the best place for it.
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : -1
Kekkei Genkai : Hikari Yami Dark Matter & Azure Matter

Character sheet
Character Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Rubric (Please follow it)   Rubric (Please follow it) Icon_minitime1September 7th 2009, 9:13 pm

question so if you have stuff like soul wavelength and other village stuff add it to yoursheet> does this also apply for if you conbine elements like ice and stuff
Back to top Go down
http://chaosninjas.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rubric (Please follow it)   Rubric (Please follow it) Icon_minitime1September 7th 2009, 9:48 pm

Permission to amend "Speed" to this whole Rap Sheet? We can classify it as D-X, D being folks who are the average ninja quick and X being people who move so damn fast time stops.
D
C
B
A
S
X

sound good?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rubric (Please follow it)   Rubric (Please follow it) Icon_minitime1September 8th 2009, 3:22 pm

Name:

Main elements

Fire Mastery:
Lightning mastery:
Wind Mastery:
Water Mastery:
Darkness mastery:
Earth master:
Light mastery:
Sound Mastery:
Psychic Master:

Chakras

Chakra control:
Chakra pool:
Spiritual Pressure
Furyoku:

Ninja Arts

Kekkei Genkai Mastery:
Taijutsu mastery:
Genjutsu mastery:
Ninjutsu mastery:
Weapon Mastery:
Amount of Speed:
Shinigami arts Mastery:

-----------------------------------------------------------
Traits

(This is just a copy and paste version for all you lazy people)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rubric (Please follow it)   Rubric (Please follow it) Icon_minitime1September 8th 2009, 4:19 pm

Huh? I find that this MIGHT be helpfull... If you wanted to write a biography on a character. XD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rubric (Please follow it)   Rubric (Please follow it) Icon_minitime1September 8th 2009, 4:30 pm

I find that you MIGHT be mocking me?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rubric (Please follow it)   Rubric (Please follow it) Icon_minitime1September 10th 2009, 6:09 pm

For Reality Ninja's and Witches your soul power percentage is in the same lay out as the chakra. However with soul you gain you can add .01% increase to your soul powers. If you really want to increase your percentage then train...

Also for Witches. Your magic is like ninja chakra so the rules that go with ninja chakra goes. So a Genin level witch's stats would be like this:

Fire magi: 4%
Water magi:10%
Wind magi 0%
Earth magi: 1%

Also list if you have or have not been able to achieve Soul Resonance as Well as any type of "Special Magic" you've learned.
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Psychic control/Distortion, Materialization , and 'Eye'

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Rubric (Please follow it)   Rubric (Please follow it) Icon_minitime1September 10th 2009, 8:22 pm

er, maze, I have a question, o.o nymphadora's paint should I like branch it down into elements, since her color of paint defines that element, and show what mastery she has?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rubric (Please follow it)   Rubric (Please follow it) Icon_minitime1September 10th 2009, 8:33 pm

Umm you should just say "Paint Magic" instead of "Random element Magi".
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Rubric (Please follow it)   Rubric (Please follow it) Icon_minitime1September 10th 2009, 8:36 pm

Alright then, when I have the time, and when I feel like making these things for my other characters, I'll do just that for her's thanks =D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rubric (Please follow it)   Rubric (Please follow it) Icon_minitime1September 10th 2009, 8:37 pm

Wait. paint magic would go under your kekkei genkai..right?
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Rubric (Please follow it)   Rubric (Please follow it) Icon_minitime1September 10th 2009, 8:45 pm

er, I'm guessing? like her gk is paint, anything involving artistic things so, I'm just going to put what her paint does in explanation, and then for the magic part put color of paint then say mastery. Does this sound right?

example:

Red paint: 25%
Blue paint: 13%
Yellow paint: 17%
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rubric (Please follow it)   Rubric (Please follow it) Icon_minitime1September 10th 2009, 8:46 pm

Ya he'd have to explain it under Kekkei Genkai but for the element listings he'll put paint magic since that's the magic he uses.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rubric (Please follow it)   Rubric (Please follow it) Icon_minitime1September 10th 2009, 8:46 pm

That works for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rubric (Please follow it)   Rubric (Please follow it) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Rubric (Please follow it)
Page 1 of 1