Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  A warning for all those who are just so damn COOL. I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

A warning for all those who are just so damn COOL.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

A warning for all those who are just so damn COOL. Empty
PostSubject: A warning for all those who are just so damn COOL.   A warning for all those who are just so damn COOL. Icon_minitime1September 8th 2009, 10:42 am

If your mastery of something is 100% then you can not grow anymore in that area and you are basically screwing yourself. I understand that we all wish to best the Trinity,but really saying you are master of something will not get you there.

Domo posted his master of wind at 100% then you sir can not get any better with wind I guess? Those of you who tried to be slick and post there things in the 90's I am left to assume you cant get much better with your powers?

Zeik's master for fire is 90% because I honest cant get any better with hellfire,those I don't use the shit.

Have fun all you cool guys.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A warning for all those who are just so damn COOL.   A warning for all those who are just so damn COOL. Icon_minitime1September 8th 2009, 11:21 am

Really guys, that's just kinda lame. Leave yourself some room to grow.

And besides, seeing a precession of 10s and 0s is boring and repetitive. Throw a 14 or a 7 in there somewhere.

Mix it up! Have fun.

Don't be the prodigy. Be the normal kid. It'll get you further.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A warning for all those who are just so damn COOL.   A warning for all those who are just so damn COOL. Icon_minitime1September 8th 2009, 11:30 am

We cant do that EVERYONE has to be invincible
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A warning for all those who are just so damn COOL.   A warning for all those who are just so damn COOL. Icon_minitime1September 8th 2009, 11:31 am

Too bad that they still don't stand a chance in the real ninja world... Events would eat them alive.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A warning for all those who are just so damn COOL.   A warning for all those who are just so damn COOL. Icon_minitime1September 8th 2009, 11:32 am

Well I did mine in haste, since I was runnin to class... but now that I'm looking over it I got to add some more stuff to the traits section and mess with a couple numbers.
Back to top Go down
Kev & Kris Smith

Kev & Kris Smith

Village of Residence : Reality
Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Kekkei Genkai : none

PostSubject: Re: A warning for all those who are just so damn COOL.   A warning for all those who are just so damn COOL. Icon_minitime1September 8th 2009, 1:57 pm

I would help people learn how to get better at 100% but I leave my ability to gahdhakk well to myself
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Kekkei Genkai : -Aura Split-|-Aura Merge-

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: A warning for all those who are just so damn COOL.   A warning for all those who are just so damn COOL. Icon_minitime1September 11th 2009, 10:32 pm

Honestly... this is just your little cheap tactic to get everyone on your side and saying I'm too cool for improvement? Fuck that shit man you don't even know the half of it and honestly it's annoying when you assume shit that makes you look like a bigger ass than you already are. BECAUSE I want to show respect of limitation I chose it to be 100% otherwise I can use the cheap loophole like you guys and say "oh it's only at 8X% but I can still kick your ass even though yours is 9X%" *drewls like wetard* or some shit along those lines. Unlike you ZEIK, I chose to limit myself to one of more natural standards because I am an elementalist and I have other elements at my disposal other than wind and this limitation would prove to be a challenge rather than say you're unbeatable and you still have potential to grow. BTW which is honestly idiotic. So if you please leave me out of your damn little bitch fits that would be awesome. If not fuck you and that's that.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A warning for all those who are just so damn COOL.   A warning for all those who are just so damn COOL. Icon_minitime1September 11th 2009, 10:35 pm

Hey uh Domo... What are you talking about?
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: A warning for all those who are just so damn COOL.   A warning for all those who are just so damn COOL. Icon_minitime1September 11th 2009, 10:37 pm

Zeik wrote:
If your mastery of something is 100% then you can not grow anymore in that area and you are basically screwing yourself. I understand that we all wish to best the Trinity,but really saying you are master of something will not get you there.

Domo posted his master of wind at 100% then you sir can not get any better with wind I guess? Those of you who tried to be slick and post there things in the 90's I am left to assume you cant get much better with your powers?

Zeik's master for fire is 90% because I honest cant get any better with hellfire,those I don't use the shit.

Have fun all you cool guys.

>.> This... it really pissed me off cause I really don't like his damn tone towards me and I've had enough of it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A warning for all those who are just so damn COOL.   A warning for all those who are just so damn COOL. Icon_minitime1September 11th 2009, 10:40 pm

Well could you take it up with him specifically?

No need for this argument to be so public.

And still, I don-- I can't say anything for what he meant. All I can say is that he doesn't speak for all of us, so speak to him?
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: A warning for all those who are just so damn COOL.   A warning for all those who are just so damn COOL. Icon_minitime1September 11th 2009, 10:43 pm

Yeah I know ZK, I have nothing against you or anyone else for that matter and it's kinda his fault for making it public.
He put it out there so there's my rebuttal and if he decides to delete the post then so be it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A warning for all those who are just so damn COOL.   A warning for all those who are just so damn COOL. Icon_minitime1September 11th 2009, 10:46 pm

I doubt that he'd delete it, but I do see this growing out of hand in this forum.

Why not post something in the AA where it can be just the higher ups?
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: A warning for all those who are just so damn COOL.   A warning for all those who are just so damn COOL. Icon_minitime1September 11th 2009, 10:47 pm

Point taken and now that I've calmed down I might've been a little overboard, but it was necessary imo.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A warning for all those who are just so damn COOL.   A warning for all those who are just so damn COOL. Icon_minitime1September 17th 2009, 2:19 am

I see . I was simply making a point. I honestly think you are being a little soft. You were the only person I saw(that) day with there mastery of something at a hundred. If you think it should be a hundred ok,but Like I said it is only limiting you.

Now let me send this shot out to all ninja. I'm tired of every time I say something,its a federal case(Mostly depths). I really wasnt being mean or anything like that. If the shit applies the ok if not then let it fly. My mastery is what it should be and if you think yours is then fine. I didnt tell you to change it and I never had a thought to.
Back to top Go down
Xzystins

Xzystins

Village of Residence : Hidden Dusk Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Kekkei Genkai : Universal Energies/Space-Time Continuum Dominance

Character sheet
Character Race: Pure Psion

PostSubject: Re: A warning for all those who are just so damn COOL.   A warning for all those who are just so damn COOL. Icon_minitime1September 17th 2009, 9:39 am

I just think when people see their name, they automatically take it personal or get offended. Shit, if you can prove a point without mentioning anyone specific, then it'd save alot of useless ass arguments....
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Wraith of the Depths
Wraith of the Depths
Miles Seiler

Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : crimson tar manipulation

Character sheet
Character Race: half shape shifter half human

PostSubject: Re: A warning for all those who are just so damn COOL.   A warning for all those who are just so damn COOL. Icon_minitime1September 17th 2009, 9:46 am

ok just feel the need to say this but xzystins has a point. at my job when some1 makes a mistake and its reported to general manager or whoever up in the higher they dont mention who it is making the trouble an anonamous problem where that is soon amde to a quick announcment to all to correct that problem (if its that serious tho if not its jsut left alone) and because of the anonomous factor within certain areas most people at subway get along fine in my eyes although there are the co workers who i hate working with but thats because of another factor

but the point is if u keep stuff anonomous when u can then it actually does help alot in keeping this good between everyone
Back to top Go down
Kyono Imaru

Kyono Imaru

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 17
Kekkei Genkai : TBA

PostSubject: Re: A warning for all those who are just so damn COOL.   A warning for all those who are just so damn COOL. Icon_minitime1September 17th 2009, 10:27 am

Hey guys... I'm deleting any extra unneccisary posts here. If anyone has anything to say please.. And i repeat, PLEASE post it somewhere else. Thanks!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A warning for all those who are just so damn COOL.   A warning for all those who are just so damn COOL. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A warning for all those who are just so damn COOL.
Page 1 of 1