Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  My Weapon's I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

My Weapon's

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crow

Village of Residence : Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Hobbies / Interests : ?
Kekkei Genkai : ?

My Weapon's Empty
PostSubject: My Weapon's   My Weapon's Icon_minitime1September 9th 2009, 3:47 pm

Crow's Claw: the crow's claw is a weapon that was pass down to Crow by his father this weapon can control the element of Ice and can not be broken when the weapon is at full power it freeze's the sky and the ground and can not be stoped.

Luna:I have named it Luna, after the effects the moon has on it. The blade is unbreakable, made from a 1000 year old man. I can channel the power of Ice through it to focus the attack better and make them more precise. One the night of a new moon, the blade turns black and my powers are magnified to an very high level.It drains me tough so I wouldn't use it too often.

White Fang Knife:the white dagger is one of many weapons that can posion you to the bone.

Shin Ho: the Shin Ho is not much of a weapon but it can give my some good offensive.
Back to top Go down

My Weapon's
Page 1 of 1