Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  My Justu's I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

My Justu's

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shao Kahn

Shao Kahn

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Hobbies / Interests : just siting and thinking
Kekkei Genkai : Satsui no Hado

My Justu's Empty
PostSubject: My Justu's   My Justu's Icon_minitime1September 10th 2009, 3:31 pm

Tree Trap: this justu is one move that you don't want to get hit by because this move is like a big trap see I take your attention away from everything else and while that's happening a tree starts to grow and once the tree is fully grown the vines of the tree fly out and strap you to it and then the tree starts to take all your energy.

fangs Fly: this move uses my knife's and what I mean is I attach a wire to all my knife's and I throw them at you and they start to fly and as they do that they start to cut you like in circle and if you are cut you will be poison.

Black Chains: the black chain is a weapon that has the power to keep a person bound to what ever they are standing on or flying what ever the case and once the chains are around you there is no escape no matter what.
Back to top Go down

My Justu's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: The Omnidex :: Artist's Corner :: Storyboard :: Character Development And Design :: Character Creation :: Skills :: Abilities :: Techniques-
Jump to: