Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Kama's Bio I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 36 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 36 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Kama's Bio

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kama

Kama

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Kekkei Genkai : Raikogan

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

Kama's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Kama's Bio   Kama's Bio Icon_minitime1May 7th 2009, 5:55 am

Kama Kento

Lightning & Water chakra
Bloodlimit: Raikogan

Born in the frost country, Kama was a high ranking shinobi in his clan. The Kento clan is a clan of medical shinobi that specialize in the minpulation of the nerves. Their bloodlimit is the Raikogan, an ocular jutsu giving them the ability to see and control electric current. Kama left the clan to find great power in another land...

Now one year of life in the twilight has gone by and Kama has gain much power. He now turns his attention to his old clan, where are they and what are they doing. Are they still alive. Even now he seeks these answers...

____Time Skip______

I now come to the Realm of Vescrutia, where I wander about, seeing the sites, and looking in wonder at the vastness of this world and its villages.
Back to top Go down

Kama's Bio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: The Omnidex :: Artist's Corner :: Storyboard :: Character Development And Design :: Character Creation-
Jump to: