Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Training Session With Kama I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Training Session With Kama

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Retsu Isakuru

Retsu Isakuru

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Rikiddo Chisso

Character sheet
Character Race: Sub-Zero Human
Character Info (Highlight):

Training Session With Kama Empty
PostSubject: Training Session With Kama   Training Session With Kama Icon_minitime1September 10th 2009, 9:01 pm

*Retsu would be seen standing next to a large lake which the moon could be seen reflecting off of the water. Retsu would be silently waiting for Kama to arrive.*
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Kekkei Genkai : Raikogan

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Training Session With Kama   Training Session With Kama Icon_minitime1September 10th 2009, 10:39 pm

*Thunder would echo quite loudly over the area, as from a distant cloud a single bolt of lightning flew down and hit the middle of the lake, and once the steam rolled away and waves ceased, I would be standing there, my Raikogan activated, one hand holding a book over my face, my eyes only visible, and my other hand in my pocket*

Hello there, Retsu....nice night....you rang.....*yawn* :sleep:
Back to top Go down
Retsu Isakuru

Retsu Isakuru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training Session With Kama   Training Session With Kama Icon_minitime1September 10th 2009, 10:46 pm

*Restu would turn and face Kama.*
Greetings Kama-senpai I was hoping you could help me with a little training?
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Training Session With Kama   Training Session With Kama Icon_minitime1September 10th 2009, 10:53 pm

Sure....what is it that you require...*yawn*...training in..... :sleep:

*I flip to the next page in my book, as I look up at you, and then look back down*
Back to top Go down
Retsu Isakuru

Retsu Isakuru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training Session With Kama   Training Session With Kama Icon_minitime1September 10th 2009, 10:56 pm

Well I am very good in using ice based attacks but I am some what lacking in using the two elements that create ice which is wind and water.
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Training Session With Kama   Training Session With Kama Icon_minitime1September 10th 2009, 11:04 pm

I see.....well, I suppose I could...*yawn*....sharpen you up in this area....Im better with water, than with wind....but I can help you with both....

*I place my book in my pocket, and look up at you*

First thing...come at me with everything you got as far as water.....then later we will do wind....

*I use the "bring it" sign with my palm, bringing my fingers back towards me, as I wait for your entrance*
Back to top Go down
Retsu Isakuru

Retsu Isakuru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training Session With Kama   Training Session With Kama Icon_minitime1September 10th 2009, 11:11 pm

*Restu would nod and then run toward Kama walking on water with no problem at all. Retsu would then begin to move his hands and the water around him would begin to rise from the lake and fallow behind him. Retsu would then stop half way from Kama and then thrust his arms forward. This would then cause all of the water that fallowed behind him to continue toward Kama trying to hit him with great force.*
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Training Session With Kama   Training Session With Kama Icon_minitime1September 11th 2009, 10:14 pm

Tidal waves.....naturally....

*I quickly form a seal, as the water underneath Retsu would suddenly explode upwards forming a large geyser that rocketed upwards, probably taking Retsu with it. I would make another seal with one hand, and with one hand forming a bubble of water around it, and then slamming my hand onto the water, the water all around me rises upward, protecting me from all sides against the oncoming waves. The water around the top of the wall I just created would become ten Water Falcons which would shoot at the shot up Retsu, and would hit him from different angles, and try and slice him apart at high speeds (over a hundred mph)*
Back to top Go down
Retsu Isakuru

Retsu Isakuru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training Session With Kama   Training Session With Kama Icon_minitime1September 11th 2009, 10:28 pm

*As the the water shot Retsu into the air he would place his hands on the top of the water turning it to a more staple patch of water for him to stand on. As the Water Falcons moved toward him Retsu would then create a hand sign and then large drills of water would then shoot from the gyser and then now begin controlled by Retsu. The drill would then hit and destroy the falcons one by one. Retsu would then create another hand sign and the gyser would then begin to spin under Retsu and large water spouts would then shoot out firing from multiple angels moving toward Kama.*
Training Session With Kama Water_fireworks_by_Lov3Bass
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Training Session With Kama   Training Session With Kama Icon_minitime1September 11th 2009, 10:35 pm

I thought you said you needed training in this.....

*As the walls of water are still up around me, the spouts would simply hit it, and not come near me. I then quickly sign, and placing on hand high in the air*

Hidden Mist Jutsu......

*All of the sudden, thick fog covers the entire area, and as it does, your vision becomes, well, compramised. Suddenly, and without warning, the geyser that you are standing on, falls out from under you, and when you would fall, you would hit solid ground. Then, there would be a deafening roar, as all the water from your side of the lake, suddenly fell from the air down, trying to crush you from the sher weight and presser of the huge tidal waves/waterfalls that they were*
Back to top Go down
Retsu Isakuru

Retsu Isakuru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training Session With Kama   Training Session With Kama Icon_minitime1September 11th 2009, 10:48 pm

*Retsu would land on his feet and then begin to since the water as it began to come crashing down. Retsu would then clench his fist and it would then begin to glow and he would slam his hand into the ground. A large ball of ice would then begin to form around Retsu and as soon as the water touches the ice ball all the water would then freeze solid. Retsu would then emerge from the ball of ice and then release a large breath of cold mist causing the hidden mist to begin to die down.*

Well I don't need much help with water but I know I am really bad with wind.
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Training Session With Kama   Training Session With Kama Icon_minitime1September 11th 2009, 10:55 pm

*There was a large explosion, as the now frozen tidal wave exlpoded in one section, the shards flying all over, and as electricity begin to pour out from the opening, as I step through, dusting off the frost that was on my shoulder*

Should have mentioned that.....

*I look at the ice surrounding us, as I then look at Retsu*

Well, guess we sould do that same with wind.....maybe we can both learn something...?

*I smile, as I prepare mayself for the wind attacks*
Back to top Go down
Retsu Isakuru

Retsu Isakuru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training Session With Kama   Training Session With Kama Icon_minitime1September 11th 2009, 10:59 pm

*Retsu would nod and the thrust his hand forward causing a large burst of wind would then begin to rocket toward Kama.*
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Training Session With Kama   Training Session With Kama Icon_minitime1September 11th 2009, 11:05 pm

*I quickly sign, as I dash of, circling you, and dodging the blast, as I continueally shoot Wind Bullets at you out of my mouth from different directions, and since Im circling you at a faster pace, you would soon have a circumference of wind bullets flying at you*
Back to top Go down
Retsu Isakuru

Retsu Isakuru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training Session With Kama   Training Session With Kama Icon_minitime1September 11th 2009, 11:17 pm

*As the Wind Bullets come toward Retsu he would release a large burst of wind from his feet launching him into the air out of the way of the wind bullets. Floating in the air Retsu would begin to try and balance himself ending upside down for a moment before adjusting his stance.*

This is harder then I thought.

*Restu would the dive toward the ground and then punch his fist deep into the ground and release a large burst of air. Air would then begin to shoot out from the ground releasing large bursts of air around Kama trying to launch him into the air. Retsu would then begin to send a large wave of wind toward Kama whether he was in the air or on the ground.*
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Training Session With Kama   Training Session With Kama Icon_minitime1September 12th 2009, 3:10 pm

*I quickly leap into the air, as I sign, and then thrust my hands out to either side of me, as a large dome of air suddenly appears around me, blocking me from view, and defecting all of the upward currents that are flowing from the earth. *I would then begin to spin around at ultrasonic speeds, making the dome turn into a large tornado of wind, which was closed on either end. The votex would absorb the wave, and use it to create even more momenteum, as the winds start to pick up all around us, the ice shards down blowing this way and that, as soon the air pressure begins to change too. So, all the ice that is around us simply shatters due to the fact that the air bubbles that were trapped inside where forced out all at once with the great amount of air pressure. Even as this progresses, the millions of ice shards now fly towards me, and past you, which would slice and dice you, if you had not already been sucked up that is*
Back to top Go down
Retsu Isakuru

Retsu Isakuru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training Session With Kama   Training Session With Kama Icon_minitime1September 12th 2009, 3:28 pm

*Retsu would have his feet frozen to the ground by ice that would not break from the air pressure. As the shards began to move toward him Retsu would hold out his hand and release a large blast of concentrated air that would from into a wall blocking and destroying any ice that came toward him. Restu would then take a deep breath and then release a large blast of air from his mouth. The released air would then from into a small twister moving in the opposite direction as Kama's twister causing them both to begin to die out as Retsu sent waves of air toward Kama.*
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Training Session With Kama   Training Session With Kama Icon_minitime1September 12th 2009, 4:06 pm

*As the twisters would begin to die down, I would become visible again, and when becoming visible, the air blasts would hit me, and the clone that was actually taking my place by now puffs away, and in doing so, since its a wind clone, slicing wind blades would fly out, slicing anything that was in its path. There would be another rush of wind as I suddenly appear behind you quite a ways back, my Shinkira in hand, and a wind edge along the blade which intensified the sharpness 10x what it normally was. The wind edge suddenly extended off of Shinkira, as I sliced through the air at you, the blade tripling in length, which would now certainly reach you, trying to slice you up from the other direction with one diagonally aimed cut*
Back to top Go down
Retsu Isakuru

Retsu Isakuru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training Session With Kama   Training Session With Kama Icon_minitime1September 12th 2009, 4:26 pm

*Retsu would charge his feet with wind chakra and then launch himself high into the air. He would not only avoid the sword slash but also the slicing wind blades which would both clash with the wind sword and move toward Kama.*
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Training Session With Kama   Training Session With Kama Icon_minitime1September 12th 2009, 5:11 pm

*I would vanish the moment Retsu moved, as the wind slashes would continue, missing me. I would then suddenly appear above Retsu, swinging Shinkira down at you with the wind edge extending again, trying to slice you directly in half in one swift motion, or at least cause enough damage to cause a blackout, which was the least a blow to the head like this would do. Wind blades began to shoot out from areas of my body, protecting me from any harm that would come from anyother direction*
Back to top Go down
Retsu Isakuru

Retsu Isakuru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training Session With Kama   Training Session With Kama Icon_minitime1September 12th 2009, 10:45 pm

*Retsu would move out of the way at the last second only having some of his hair to be cut off. Retsu would then breath would a move cool blast of wind that would rocket toward Kama the cooling affect would cause the wind around Kama to ether begin to die down or turn into mini twisters due to clashing of two different temps. of air. These twisters would begin to spin violently trying to suck Kama in to them as Restu sent move waves of wind toward him.*
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Training Session With Kama   Training Session With Kama Icon_minitime1September 12th 2009, 11:13 pm

*Seeing the twisters and the cool air, I quickly use my momenteum to propell me around, all which releasing a steady stream of air from around my body, which would push the twisters away from me, and as I then come to a position facing you, I make a seal, and then blow out*

Glacius.......

*Instantly the air around me would drop to almost absolute zero, as the twisters around me suddenly freeze solid, and fall to the ground, and with another blow, a large blast of almost absolute zero temperature wind would come blowing towards you, which would probably freeze you solid if not worse, considering that fact that this was not a temperature you had probably ever dealt with, but I could be wrong.... Smile *
Back to top Go down
Retsu Isakuru

Retsu Isakuru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training Session With Kama   Training Session With Kama Icon_minitime1September 12th 2009, 11:20 pm

*Retsu would hold up his hand and his hand would begin to glow. As the large blast of almost absolute zero temperature wind gets close the cold air would begin to be absorbed into his hand. As the cold wind is being absorbed Retsu would then look up at Kama.*

Nice try Kama-senpai but my blood is made of liquid nitrogen so absolute zero is normal for me.

*After a moment all of the wind would be absorbed and Retsu would then take his normal fight stance with his hands in his pockets. Although smoke would be seen coming from his left arm and hand.*
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Training Session With Kama   Training Session With Kama Icon_minitime1September 12th 2009, 11:25 pm

Hum....interesting....I've been wrong before, nothing new....

*I would land back on the ground in a bolt of lightning, and then wait for Retsu to return as well*

You have the base mechanics of wind element, moving projectiles, combining it, shaping it....I dont really see anything else you need training on.....well, except maybe a combination of the two.....have you ever tried to combine wind and water without changing it to ice....?
Back to top Go down
Retsu Isakuru

Retsu Isakuru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training Session With Kama   Training Session With Kama Icon_minitime1September 12th 2009, 11:28 pm

What do you mean combine them without making ice.

*Retsu's face would show a bit of confusion never thinking of mixing water and wind and not making ice.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Session With Kama   Training Session With Kama Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Training Session With Kama
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next