Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  The Roots of Beginning; Kansei's Past I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on October 5th 2024, 6:21 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

The Roots of Beginning; Kansei's Past

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kansei
Spectre of the Depths
Spectre of the Depths
Kansei

Village of Residence : Villge of Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : Chlorokinesis, Poison, Biokinesis(locked)

The Roots of Beginning; Kansei's Past Empty
PostSubject: The Roots of Beginning; Kansei's Past   The Roots of Beginning; Kansei's Past Icon_minitime1September 12th 2009, 5:44 pm

Name: Kansei Gen'ei
Kekkei Genkai: Biokinesis(locked), Poison, Chlorokinesis

History:
A war that was raging for as long as my great grandfather, yes about 400 years at a never dying war. During the first couple days of me being conceived and growing slowly within the womb of my mother, she went into hiding to the Village of New Beginning, the Village of Life it was called. A sanctuary that would never be touched from age or war itself. The same day that my mother almost died she went into hiding upon learning that she was pregnant. On that day are village went within flames and smoke. "Availli, you must leave this place at once, I'll hold them from reaching you..." My father told my mother as he kissed her gently on her forehead, giving her a rather large illuminating green stone to her. Taking it she did, and wrapped it within the sleeves of her long cloak, concealing it from the raiders of the village at the moment. Without another moment she fled from the house, running through the streets, seeing burning bodies and the smell of flesh that made her nauseous to her stomach, covering her mouth he held her scream, as two large black cloaked figures were standing at the end of the burning street. Quickly turning around she darted, frequently slashing her arms creating large brown looking stones from the ground and lashed them at the pursuers when she frequently turned around. Nearing the edge of the village, the main gates, she suddenly discovered that the doors were locked. "I'll not stop here, I mustn't..." lifting her arms a large brown stone dug from the ground floating, this stone would then be tossed at the gates as the large seed exploded. Her powers were unstoppable with the seed of life, the illuminating green stone he received. Running towards the forest in front of her, her pursuers quickly reappeared in front of her as a black smoke floated and slammed into the ground. "You'll die for that....and your precious son....now give us the life seed or die..." The one cloaked figures spat at Availli, my mother. Grasping the seed with a strengthened grasp she bared her teeth, as thousands of vines erupted all around her and lashed at the two cloaks. A raging battle would soon be done after hours of attacking each other. My mother inches from death, stumbled onto her knee's, lifting the life seed above her, her pursuers were about to blow her into oblivion, until a bright green flash appeared. I could hear my mother talking to the plants around us, telling them to keep me safe, to keep me alive. She would later after the flash be seen dead on the ground, the life seed would then recapture the green energy it released and the seed would then shatter into dust before the pursuers, they then turned to dust and blown away. The energy of the seed mutated my mother body to preserve it making it plant like and kept me alive. Her life as a human was over, now my life would then begin. Even though my mother died after I was brought into the world, I am not a plant, I am a human. I was brought to this world to answer questions, I wanted answered.
Back to top Go down

The Roots of Beginning; Kansei's Past
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: The Omnidex :: Artist's Corner :: Storyboard :: Character Development And Design :: Character Creation-
Jump to: