Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Reunion... I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Reunion...

Go down 
+5
Grail of Fate
Cassius Redhunt
Linnea Redhunt
Ezekiel
Sedgar Vyland
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Reunion... Empty
PostSubject: Reunion...   Reunion... Icon_minitime1September 14th 2009, 10:52 am

Not having done much of anything in a while, Skye made his way over to the Depths, a village he admittedly had barely even seen since the village merge. He wanted to pay a visit to an old 'friend' and take care of something left unfinished for quite a while... He waltzed straight into Rose's dwelling, standing in the lobby for a bit of time waiting for an audience..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Reunion... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion...   Reunion... Icon_minitime1September 14th 2009, 3:11 pm

*Rozalyn faded through the wall, appearing right before Skye, wondering what he would be here for. "Skye Silverclaw, its been a few, months? What brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Reunion... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion...   Reunion... Icon_minitime1September 14th 2009, 3:17 pm

He paced a bit in the lobby, looking around at the ornate room and other features of the building, then looking her dead in the eye, a sly grin on his face.

"It's been far too long, Rosey~ I came to basically check up on you. I suppose congratulations are in order for your.. kageship?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Reunion... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion...   Reunion... Icon_minitime1September 14th 2009, 3:31 pm

"Myeh, Its not as fun as it seems, especially in this shitty world. But, thanks?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Reunion... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion...   Reunion... Icon_minitime1September 14th 2009, 3:45 pm

He chuckles slightly, a light golden aura beginning to spin about him.. just theatrics as usual, but he loved them anyway.

"But you know that's not why I'm here. Don't you.."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Reunion... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion...   Reunion... Icon_minitime1September 14th 2009, 7:29 pm

"Of course. The day someone comes to my office just to say hi will never happen." She would solidify then lean against the wall. "So are you going to ask what you wanted to ask?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Reunion... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion...   Reunion... Icon_minitime1September 14th 2009, 7:46 pm

He sat in a chair, propping both feet on the desk and leaning far back. His tall figure was foreboding even while sitting...

"Mm, well as you probably noticed, there's simply no more room here for me to continue with my plans for the near future. So, to put it bluntly.. I need space, and I've chosen this area."

His eyes glinted into Rose's, that sly grin still on his face. He must've been either bold or stupid to make such a comment, probably even both..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Reunion... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion...   Reunion... Icon_minitime1September 14th 2009, 10:51 pm

*Rozalyn's eyes became deadpan for a second, then she would get up on her desk, and lean her face in towards SKye's. Her face about an inch away from his, grinning, as she rubbed her hand on his cheek. "How sweet~! Coming all this way for something like that. You sure are bold." Her eyes then gave a sharp glare as that same hand slapped him across the face. "How dare you come in here with that shit. You could have asked to be apart of the village, but nooo, you want the whole damn thing."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Reunion... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion...   Reunion... Icon_minitime1September 14th 2009, 11:00 pm

Chuckling some more, he waved the slap off.. it made a deep red mark in his cheek, but he would never allow it to show.

"I most certainly do. I figure, if there's not enough room for five villages, why not just decimate one first? You just happened to be closest to me when I made up my mind on that~"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Reunion... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion...   Reunion... Icon_minitime1September 15th 2009, 11:44 pm

"Hmp, you've stood your ground and for that you've earned my respect(Haku-men quote xD), so you should have no regrets if I decimate you so you can't decimate the village, or attempt to." She slammed her hands down on her desk, putting slight dents in them.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Reunion... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion...   Reunion... Icon_minitime1September 15th 2009, 11:55 pm

His grin grew much wider as he abruptly stood, revealing sharp white teeth. His eyes flashed yellow, leaping back several paces from the now dented desk.

"Actually Rose, I'm delighted to hear that~ It's not everyday I see some bloody massacre, even if it is my own. Fighting people as high-and-mighty as yourself is the closest thing I ever get to these kinds of thrills~"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Reunion... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion...   Reunion... Icon_minitime1September 15th 2009, 11:59 pm

*Rozalyn grew irritated with each moment of this guy being in the office. His stupid grin, his stupid eyes, and the fact that hes taller than she is (no kidding xD). She snapped her finger, and a coffin, known as Reikyuu, came through the ground as if it came straight from hell. "You want thrills, then let me be the first to say you came to the right place....er, not in that way though..." Her aura began to pulsate through the room.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Reunion... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion...   Reunion... Icon_minitime1September 16th 2009, 12:07 am

From his belt, he whipped out his old signature blade, massive in his hands yet he held it effortlessly in one as usual. It began to pulsate in several different shades, as did his hair..

"Oh, I beg to differ.. Rosey, this'll be nuthin' but a fun time~!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Reunion... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion...   Reunion... Icon_minitime1September 16th 2009, 12:10 am

*Onyx arms would converge from her pulsating aura, quickly reaching for Skye attempting to pummel him into the damn floor. They were following after him were he to move, and these arms could bust holes in titanium. "Just my luck."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Reunion... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion...   Reunion... Icon_minitime1September 16th 2009, 7:56 am

Skye opened his free hand, a bright red light appearing in his palm. The orb shot out very thin lasers in 20 different directions, each one with intensities close to that of the Sun, all aimed at making holes and cracks in the Onyx arms so that they would crack. He then spread what was left of the red orb into his train-blade, hurling it forth towards the onyx hands so that they would hopefully shatter on impact..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Reunion... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion...   Reunion... Icon_minitime1September 17th 2009, 9:38 pm

*The onyx arms were merged from Rozalyn's solidified dark aura, so the would become intangile to avoid being hit by the lasers. As the lasers fazed through the arms, they would go in red, and come out the other end black, rebound off the walls, and head back for Skye negatively charged. Rozalyn's arm turned into a fiery silver guillotine blade, as she swung it forth with great force, clashing with Skye's train-sword. She had emense strength, matching, if not overpowering.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Reunion... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion...   Reunion... Icon_minitime1September 17th 2009, 9:50 pm

Ah, so they weren't true crystal onyx arms then.. a misjudgement on his part. No matter though, Skye would arc his arms upward on either side of him as yellow-ish glass-like barriers formed, dsigned to break apart opposing energy coming into them, particle by particle (or however you would measure energy bits I guess..)

The train blade would clash with her enourmous strength, and that was when Skye pushed forward with his energy into it, making its sections burst with golden energy, looking almost like steam, using that rocket-like perpulsion to overpower her, hopefully... either way, the backlash of the energy began to pretty much decimate Rozalyn's office by now..
Back to top Go down
Sedgar Vyland

Sedgar Vyland

Village of Residence : None
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : -

Reunion... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion...   Reunion... Icon_minitime1September 17th 2009, 10:00 pm

--Just Outside--

Sedgar was running towards the labs, a bunch of papers in his arms, carrying some very important news with him. He found out from a passerby where Skye was and dashed, not finding him at his home.. he was no doubt carrying some important bit of news for the Kage-in-Question. As soon as he got to the Depths' office building though, he stopped, gasping at the sight.

"Damn, he's already lost his wits again..."

He sighed, taking cover behind a large rock, waiting until he was either defeated or ran out of energy... Skye should've known that he still couldn't take on a whole village. Maybe that Kage business had gone to his head afterall...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Reunion... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion...   Reunion... Icon_minitime1September 17th 2009, 10:11 pm

*As Skye used more force, the silver flames on the Guillotine grew in size, and got brighter, becoming like an oversoul of the blade with fire, extending about 20 feet long Her office was getting destroyed, and was also regenerating itself as it was destroyed slowly. What an office. "Got ya-" While he was clashing with her sword, more onyx arms converged from her aura, striking down at Skye with enough force to once again, break titanium. She didn't pay much mind to the foreign guy near by, although she did sense him.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Reunion... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion...   Reunion... Icon_minitime1September 17th 2009, 10:21 pm

Skye's face was turned to a frown.. he released himself from the clash, leaping into midair and spinning vertically like a top. His blade extended to its fullest, cutting a gigantic hole into the entire building, cutting it in half vertically, hopefully spinning with enough force and velocity to obliterate those annoying things once and for all... Meanwhile his entire body began to glow a faint orange-gold color...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Reunion... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion...   Reunion... Icon_minitime1September 17th 2009, 10:55 pm

*As long as Rozalyn had her aura, they could keep coming back, and as Skye's attack hacked through the current ones, they did succeed in slowing his momentum down a bit. She then withdrew Scorn, which was already glowing black. "Sacrifice, Scorn." It then became its Shikai state, being alot wider, hollow center, and slightly shorter. She slashed it at the spinning Skye, sendign a crescent wave of Tenrai fire at him. He'd be in a bad situation if this were to make contact.*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Kekkei Genkai : Prophet's Chakra

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

Reunion... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion...   Reunion... Icon_minitime1September 17th 2009, 11:17 pm

*I would IT directly behind Sedgar Vyland, my prophetics envisioning something horrible happening* Whats going on, why are those two fighting? *Without waiting for an answer, I would keep on talking* Something bad is about to happen, but Im not sure what exactly. Can you stop them?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Reunion... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion...   Reunion... Icon_minitime1September 18th 2009, 12:11 am

Reaching the ground, Skye stopped on a dime, his hair and eyes now shining pure golden. He stood in place for a second, before pulsing yellow energy, a sneer on his face again.

"Solaris Aurelia.."

He pulsed a visual sheet-wave of pure solar energy, repelling or negating anything that was coming towards him, propelling himself forward at Rose, blade extended and a blue aura swirling in his free hand...
Back to top Go down
Sedgar Vyland

Sedgar Vyland

Village of Residence : None
Kekkei Genkai : -

Reunion... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion...   Reunion... Icon_minitime1September 18th 2009, 10:39 am

It was one of those moments Sdgar cursed himself for having no real powers... He looked at the figure behind him fantically..

"S-s-something... bad.....? What could it possibly be??"

He brought none of his inventions with him, there would have been no use; he was only supposed to deliver news to Skye concerning the Sunlit Plateau...
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Kekkei Genkai : Prophet's Chakra

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

Reunion... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion...   Reunion... Icon_minitime1September 19th 2009, 12:26 am

Well, I can try and stop him long enough for you to give him the info. *I step out of behind the rock, watching the two, as they tried to rip each other apart. I create a Reality Cloak around me that would shield me from most anything that would harm me. A portal would open in front of me, as another opened up above them, as I would shout through it at Skye* HEY, SKYE!!!!!! MIND TAKING A BREAK FOR A SEC. THIS KID, uh, *I quickly scans the kids mind, finding his name* SEDGAR VYLAND, HE HAS A MESSAGE FOR YOU!!!!! *I would use distortion energy to make the sound waves much higher, and making the sound louder, so that Skye was definite to hear it*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reunion... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion...   Reunion... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Reunion...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next