Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Kagami's Jutsu I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Kagami's Jutsu

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kagami Kaguya

Kagami Kaguya

Village of Residence : Twilight
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : Shikotsumyaku

Kagami's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Kagami's Jutsu   Kagami's Jutsu Icon_minitime1September 14th 2009, 11:29 pm

His Kekkei Genkai allows the free control of his bones, allowing him to manipulate their length, mass, size, density, position, and physical state at will. It also makes it so that any external wounds are quickly healed as to stop bleeding that would be caused by his bones protruding from his body.

His left arm is his cursed arm, able to absorb energy in its purest form. With that, he converts it into chakra that he can use freely. The catch is, it can only absorb chakra through direct contact, i.e. skin to skin, hair to skin. It cannot in any way go through any object (for now), nor can its ability be stopped, which is why his arm is constantly covered in bandages.

Along with that, the arm itself is comprised of a mutated gene in Kagami's Kekkei Genkai, which allows it to create more bones at will, though for now, its rate is quite slow.

Quite helpful.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Kagami's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kagami's Jutsu   Kagami's Jutsu Icon_minitime1September 17th 2009, 12:49 am

Its cool with me
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Kagami's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kagami's Jutsu   Kagami's Jutsu Icon_minitime1September 17th 2009, 12:56 am

Only thing I would like to know is that since he can convert chakra so he can use it, what about people with special types of chakra. Makai chakra, Tenrai chakra, Chrono chakra, etc.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Kagami's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kagami's Jutsu   Kagami's Jutsu Icon_minitime1September 17th 2009, 12:57 am

He did say energy in its purest form, when he ranks up he can become a conduit for all types of chakra !!!!

character development idea!
Back to top Go down
Kagami Kaguya

Kagami Kaguya

Kagami's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kagami's Jutsu   Kagami's Jutsu Icon_minitime1September 17th 2009, 12:58 am

Well, it's still energy so I'd be able to absorb it, but if it's too strong or weird or something crazy, I'd be hurt by it. But it depends on what it is and what it does really...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Kagami's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kagami's Jutsu   Kagami's Jutsu Icon_minitime1September 17th 2009, 1:01 am

To be able to convert any chakra...I say he can be "a conduit for all types of chakra !!!!" Once he hits at least Jounin, and even then, depending on how much chakra is coming in the attack, or the effects of the chakra depends on how quick/slow the process is, and how effective it is. I don't know whether you agreed to do this or something or not, but I'm just stating it now.

Other than that, approved? I feel like a natural Domo xD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Kagami's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kagami's Jutsu   Kagami's Jutsu Icon_minitime1September 17th 2009, 1:05 am

Kagami's Jutsu Mask_of_zorrosig
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Kekkei Genkai : Raikogan

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

Kagami's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kagami's Jutsu   Kagami's Jutsu Icon_minitime1September 17th 2009, 1:06 am

WOW, I like that better than the peda bear, or whatever the other was....no offense to Domo....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Kagami's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kagami's Jutsu   Kagami's Jutsu Icon_minitime1September 17th 2009, 1:08 am

Maaan, Pedobear is better xD

Kagami's Jutsu Pedobear-seal-disapproval
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

Kagami's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kagami's Jutsu   Kagami's Jutsu Icon_minitime1September 17th 2009, 1:09 am

nope still like Khams better.....
Back to top Go down
Kagami Kaguya

Kagami Kaguya

Kagami's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kagami's Jutsu   Kagami's Jutsu Icon_minitime1September 17th 2009, 1:10 am

I like Zorro
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Kagami's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kagami's Jutsu   Kagami's Jutsu Icon_minitime1September 17th 2009, 1:10 am

Lmao I didn't even notice that was the seal of "Dis"approval. Hilarious shit...
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

Kagami's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kagami's Jutsu   Kagami's Jutsu Icon_minitime1September 17th 2009, 1:12 am

Indeed....you never noticed that....?
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Kekkei Genkai : -Aura Split-|-Aura Merge-

Character sheet
Character Race:

Kagami's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kagami's Jutsu   Kagami's Jutsu Icon_minitime1September 17th 2009, 6:31 am

Don't dis my approval >.> I'm stealing that disapproval one too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kagami's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kagami's Jutsu   Kagami's Jutsu Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Kagami's Jutsu
Page 1 of 1