Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  A request... I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

A request...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chidoka

Chidoka

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Kujo

A request... Empty
PostSubject: A request...   A request... Icon_minitime1September 20th 2009, 6:28 pm

*I would appear near the office door, and knock, waiting for the Riarukage to answer the door*
Back to top Go down
Chidoka

Chidoka

A request... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A request...   A request... Icon_minitime1September 23rd 2009, 9:47 pm

*I continue to wait, my hands on my hips, not really enthused that Im having to wait*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A request... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A request...   A request... Icon_minitime1September 23rd 2009, 10:07 pm

The door would open up and Maze would poke his head out of the door way. "Hello~!"
Back to top Go down
Chidoka

Chidoka

A request... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A request...   A request... Icon_minitime1September 23rd 2009, 10:42 pm

"Hi, Im here to request a position in this village..."

*I would say with a rather bossy sounding voice, although I was in no way being bossy, it was just how I was*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A request... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A request...   A request... Icon_minitime1September 26th 2009, 1:38 pm

"A position? You say? Well then do come in." Maze opened the door fully and stepped to the side giving the young lady room to come in his office.
Back to top Go down
Chidoka

Chidoka

A request... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A request...   A request... Icon_minitime1September 26th 2009, 1:46 pm

*I walk in looking around, and then turn to face Maze*

"I have decided that the best thing for me at this point would be to benefit a village by joining its forces. I believe that your village, the Village Hidden in Reality, would be the best place for me. Im tired of wondering around, being a ninja without a home. And so I would like to call this village home...."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A request... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A request...   A request... Icon_minitime1September 26th 2009, 1:50 pm

"Well if it's a home you seek then Reality will welcome you with open arms." Maze closed the door to his office and walked over to his desk taking a seat in his chair. "Now then what his your name miss?"
Back to top Go down
Chidoka

Chidoka

A request... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A request...   A request... Icon_minitime1September 26th 2009, 1:54 pm

"Chidoka Shiku"

*I would say standing in front of Maze and the desk, and bowing to him*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A request... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A request...   A request... Icon_minitime1September 26th 2009, 2:04 pm

"It's a pleasure to make your adequateness Chidoka Shiku. I am Maze Rituke and I will be your kage for as long as your with the Reality. Now then lets take a look at you." Maze reached out his to Chidoka as the outline of his hand glowed a misty white. Shortly after the same glow would appear on the outline of Chidoka's body. "I see....You have a lot of skill in you don't you? In time I can tell you'll make an excellent Shinobi...and your power level seems to be far above a Genin..Tell where ever in another village before you started your wondering? And if so what was your rank there?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A request... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A request...   A request... Icon_minitime1September 26th 2009, 2:17 pm

Maze lowered his hand as the glowing stopped. "Well then let's get you ranked shall we? I need you to travel to shibusen and talk to Shinigami he'll take it from there." Maze opened a drawer on his desk and pulled out a blank piece of paper. Maze looked up to Chidoka smiling chuckling to himself. "Hehe I'm going to need you to say the magic words. Abra-Kadabra!"
Back to top Go down
Chidoka

Chidoka

A request... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A request...   A request... Icon_minitime1September 26th 2009, 2:19 pm

*I look at the energy curiously as I spoke*

"No, I have never been apart of any organized village, or ever ranked. I lived with nomads for the first part of my life, and they taught me my skills, or some of them..."

*I trailed off sheepishly, wondering if I did need a ranking, if that made a difference in my becoming a part of the village. I looked at the piece of paper*

"Abra-Kadabra...?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A request... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A request...   A request... Icon_minitime1September 26th 2009, 9:33 pm

After Chidoka said the magic words ink would appear on the paper drawing up a map of Shibusen. "Trust me you'll know Shinigami when you see him...Now then are you ready for your trip?"
Back to top Go down
Chidoka

Chidoka

A request... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A request...   A request... Icon_minitime1September 26th 2009, 9:41 pm

"Um.....sure...?"

*I wasn't really ready, since I wasn't prepared on being thrown on a mission right away, but I was a ninja....so I had to be ready for anything*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A request... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A request...   A request... Icon_minitime1September 26th 2009, 9:50 pm

"Ok then see ya later!?" A giant hole would open up underneath Chidoka making her fall in and would take her to straight to Shibusen. "Safe travels!"
Back to top Go down
Chidoka

Chidoka

A request... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A request...   A request... Icon_minitime1September 26th 2009, 9:54 pm

*I fall through, not expecting it, and cursing slightly*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A request... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A request...   A request... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A request...
Page 1 of 1