Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Off to see the Kage of the Depths... I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 28 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Off to see the Kage of the Depths...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Megaera

Megaera

Village of Residence : Dusk...
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Purgatory Wind, Divine Punishment

Character sheet
Character Race: Human/Goddess Incarnate
Character Info (Highlight):

Off to see the Kage of the Depths... Empty
PostSubject: Off to see the Kage of the Depths...   Off to see the Kage of the Depths... Icon_minitime1September 21st 2009, 6:33 pm

Megaera gently taps upon the door of the office awaiting the response of anyone "This is the first village... Hopefully the only one."
Back to top Go down
Taizu

Taizu

Village of Residence : Abandoned
Kekkei Genkai : Sharingan, Shadow Dominance

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Kage of the Depths...   Off to see the Kage of the Depths... Icon_minitime1September 21st 2009, 7:04 pm

(I think the depths is gone..)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Kage of the Depths...   Off to see the Kage of the Depths... Icon_minitime1September 21st 2009, 7:09 pm

(This building was just destroyed but whatever, I'll let this one slide
@Taizu, no it hasn't, though parts of it are gone...like this place for example, well that is until repairs.)

+~The door opens to reveal Rion holding a PSP and playing the new Soul Calibur Broken Destiny, which could have actually been better, he pauses the game and sits the PSP down as the new face walks in.~+ "Hmmm and what exactly is it that brings you here Miss...?" +~Rion waited for the girl to introduce herself and state her business.~+
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Kekkei Genkai : -Aura Split-|-Aura Merge-

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Kage of the Depths...   Off to see the Kage of the Depths... Icon_minitime1September 21st 2009, 7:10 pm

(O.o We are? When the fuck did this happen?)
Back to top Go down
Megaera

Megaera

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Kage of the Depths...   Off to see the Kage of the Depths... Icon_minitime1September 21st 2009, 7:13 pm

(Yeah. It kinda had to be the Depths since Khrona's connection is here-- ... Ping. Something popped in my head.)

Megaera entered, not cracking a smile, but staring at Rion with deadpan, divine eyes "I am Megaera. Where I come from is of no concern at the moment.. I just wish to join this village by any means necessary."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Kage of the Depths...   Off to see the Kage of the Depths... Icon_minitime1September 21st 2009, 7:17 pm

(When Skye and Rose created an uber wtf black hole that almost sucked everything up, fortunately I saved the village, it happened in the Kishoukage's office it was called "reunion" or something similar...go check out the ending XD)

+~A look of surprise came across Rion's face as he heard the girl's words.~+ "So let me get this straight, I've never seen you before, and you think you can come in here and just become a part of this village without providing any adequate information about yourself aside from your name?" +~Rion laughed a little at this and carried on talking~+ "You'd better have some damn good reason as to why you should be here."
Back to top Go down
Megaera

Megaera

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Kage of the Depths...   Off to see the Kage of the Depths... Icon_minitime1September 21st 2009, 7:21 pm

Her eyes began to glow a bit as a small light radiated around her "If you want information... Then you must never go to Khrona about me." She held a hand to her chest "Again, I state, I am Megaera... The sister to someone you may or may not know... The Kage of the Reality village, Khrona. I could not stay in the Reality for I knew that he wouldn't want to lose me again after regenerating me, and he would give me special treatment that I wanted to earn. And as such... I took off. I needed to find a village away from the Reality so that I could do this on my own..." She lowered her hand "... Is that enough information?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Kage of the Depths...   Off to see the Kage of the Depths... Icon_minitime1September 21st 2009, 7:28 pm

+~Rion took in the words of the girl and analyzed them, he felt the pulsating of her heart and determined that she wasn't lying. He closed his eyes for a moment and then opened them again as he spoke.~+ "Very well, I'll allow you to join us, however I'll be watching you closely...I don't take to strangers to easily. Anything else?"
Back to top Go down
Megaera

Megaera

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Kage of the Depths...   Off to see the Kage of the Depths... Icon_minitime1September 21st 2009, 7:34 pm

She smirked a bit "No. That is all. I thank you for your humble acceptance... I vow to do my best... In the name of the Goddess Fury..." Megaera bowed, making her way out.

Last edited by Megaera on September 21st 2009, 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Wraith of the Depths
Wraith of the Depths
Miles Seiler

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Kekkei Genkai : crimson tar manipulation

Character sheet
Character Race: half shape shifter half human

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Kage of the Depths...   Off to see the Kage of the Depths... Icon_minitime1September 21st 2009, 7:37 pm

(was rions house destroyed?)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Kage of the Depths...   Off to see the Kage of the Depths... Icon_minitime1September 21st 2009, 7:43 pm

(hell no)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Kage of the Depths...   Off to see the Kage of the Depths... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Off to see the Kage of the Depths...
Page 1 of 1