Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Dark Energy I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Dark Energy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Dark Energy Empty
PostSubject: Dark Energy   Dark Energy Icon_minitime1September 24th 2009, 9:02 am

the General walked into the grand court and awaited someone to help train him.

His left arm glowed with the black energy that was his 8% dark energy. The energy was infused with his could and he wanted to make it stronger so the Archanes Cannon could preform longer and better.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Dark Energy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Energy   Dark Energy Icon_minitime1September 24th 2009, 11:14 am

-Shinta saw his request posted around the chaos Village and he decided he would check it out.
A dark portal would appear before the general and Shinta urashura would walk out in his full red suit and long raggedy white scarf.-
"Why hello there."
-He realized this man probably had no idea who he was.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Dark Energy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Energy   Dark Energy Icon_minitime1September 24th 2009, 12:40 pm

Without caring the General looked up at this new guy and said this:

"are you here to teach me to control the dark energy i use to control my cannon?" he questioned
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Dark Energy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Energy   Dark Energy Icon_minitime1September 24th 2009, 12:46 pm

"I think I can point you in the right direction. But complete control takes more then one training session. Please go on and show me what you can do with your darkness so far. Attack me with it don't be afraid to hurt me it'll make this test null and void.."
-Shinta said poking up his glasses a small bit.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Dark Energy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Energy   Dark Energy Icon_minitime1September 25th 2009, 12:43 am

From the General's left elbow 7 chains shot out and began heading for his hand. The 7 chains began connecting with his hand to form the base of the Archaens Cannon. The chains began to grow like vines forming the rest of the cannon.

"I can make it into this, but I need to know how to make it more dense so the dark energy becomes a solid" he said
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Dark Energy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Energy   Dark Energy Icon_minitime1September 25th 2009, 2:34 am

-SHinta held out his Arm and suddenly it began to mutate and form a similar cannon only in the place that say mega man has one.-
"To dense up any type of dark chakra you simply need to condense it Within yourself before drawing it out of your chakra points. ..This will use up a significant amount more chakra But it may just be worth it.'
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Dark Energy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Energy   Dark Energy Icon_minitime1September 25th 2009, 6:55 am

"DRAGON DECAPITATION STRIKE" he yelled allowing his kekkei genkai to blast more energy into the cannon.

The cannon became a darker colour and was now imbedded with the power of the entire dragon decapitation strike. This wasn't the way it was supposed to be done but this was the way the General had done it all along.

"That's how I would normally do it" the General said aiming the cannon for the sky and unleashing a half powered continuous beam of red crackling energy into the sky.

the cannon faded back into his arm.

"What if inside my body I infuse my soul and some Dragon Decapitation Strike energy together then summon forth the Archaens cannon" the General said.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Dark Energy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Energy   Dark Energy Icon_minitime1September 25th 2009, 7:00 am

"If you infuse your soul with darkness too much you'll just speed up the inevitable."
-Shinta said rather vaguely. He came off as the type of guy to have his own agenda a very untrustworthy individual.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Dark Energy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Energy   Dark Energy Icon_minitime1September 25th 2009, 7:07 am

"I have been alive for half a millennia" the General said.

"I now know what need to be done to increase my power, I thank you for your time" the General said vanishing.

(I have a plan and will be back here at some point, to show you XD)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Dark Energy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Energy   Dark Energy Icon_minitime1September 25th 2009, 7:10 am

"... Well , This certainly proved to be a rather boring trip... ...But it's so funny to see the kids these day's Using darkness so openly."
-He gave a short chuckle and then sat down taking out a lunch Shuichi packed for him earlier on he didn't feel like leaving yet.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Dark Energy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Energy   Dark Energy Icon_minitime1September 26th 2009, 9:14 am

((LOL all the other elemental courts got blown up XD)
-Shinta sitting there eating looked around and felt a terrible power destroying something nearby .Just for safety measures he gave a flick of his wrist setting up a large seal around the area.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Dark Energy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Energy   Dark Energy Icon_minitime1September 26th 2009, 12:07 pm

the General appeared back in the area, He held a small pink crystal in his hand that seemed to be dully glowing. the General held the crystal up.

"I need to make my dark energy so dense it can hold the power of a dragon decapitation strike for a long period of time" the General said.

"And then I need to fuse that with this crystal" he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dark Energy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Energy   Dark Energy Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Dark Energy
Page 1 of 1