Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  New Student, Chidoka~! I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

New Student, Chidoka~!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

Village of Residence : Shibusen
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : .. Death?

New Student, Chidoka~! Empty
PostSubject: New Student, Chidoka~!   New Student, Chidoka~! Icon_minitime1September 27th 2009, 10:47 pm

Shinigami came through the mirror, Chidoka in his large hand. He dropped her and laughed a bit "Alright, alright! Tell me your name and what weapon you would like from this book, huuuuh~? I will see if the weapon you choose is compatible with your soul~ ?"
Back to top Go down
Chidoka

Chidoka

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Kekkei Genkai : Kujo

PostSubject: Re: New Student, Chidoka~!   New Student, Chidoka~! Icon_minitime1September 27th 2009, 11:05 pm

"Ahhh.....Im Chidoka....Chidoka Shiku...."

*I look through the book, not sure of what he wants me to do, not even sure what the whole book and weapon thingy was, so I flipped through the book a bit until I found something that I liked*

"Here.....this is nice..."

*I would point out a sword that extends out as a whip too*

New Student, Chidoka~! SwordWhip
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: New Student, Chidoka~!   New Student, Chidoka~! Icon_minitime1September 27th 2009, 11:09 pm

Shinigami sighed "Him? Hmmm..." Shinigami looked at Chidoka's soul, then at the weapon "... Perhaps a bit advanced, but with a bit of training and a bit of bonding of your souls, there is a chance of greatness... Haha, but I wouldn't get my hopes up~! You can have him~!" A door randomly appears and a guy walks out from the abyss of it, seeming to come from nowhere. (Provide a picture and name. I don't feel like it right now.)
Back to top Go down
Chidoka

Chidoka

PostSubject: Re: New Student, Chidoka~!   New Student, Chidoka~! Icon_minitime1September 27th 2009, 11:51 pm

(Ok.....)

*I would look around at the man, wondering who he was*

New Student, Chidoka~! Yung5

Yung- "Hello there, little lady, I'm Yung"

*My eyebrows would raise, as I realized what just happened, and I would turn to Shinigami*

"Is that....my weapon...?"
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: New Student, Chidoka~!   New Student, Chidoka~! Icon_minitime1September 28th 2009, 3:28 am

Shinigami would bounce about a bit "Yes! This is your weapon. Shibusen is a special school that allows people to use Soul Weapons, or beings able to transform into weapons and amplify your own power via connection to the soul. We do this so we may hunt down witches and other beings and take their souls so that these weapons may become Death Scythes and thus even more powerful! Isn't that convenient~?"
Back to top Go down
Chidoka

Chidoka

PostSubject: Re: New Student, Chidoka~!   New Student, Chidoka~! Icon_minitime1September 28th 2009, 7:22 am

"I see....."

*I would keep staring at Yung, quite confused....I thought I was getting an actual weapon. Guess not*

"So....what can he do...?"
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: New Student, Chidoka~!   New Student, Chidoka~! Icon_minitime1September 29th 2009, 6:28 am

Shinigami laughed a bit "What can he doooo~? Change into a weapon, obviously! He cannot do much without you. He is not an independent weapon nor is he a Death Scythe, so he needs a technician to wield him and use their as well as his Soul Energy and Soul Wavelength."
Back to top Go down
Chidoka

Chidoka

PostSubject: Re: New Student, Chidoka~!   New Student, Chidoka~! Icon_minitime1September 29th 2009, 10:58 pm

"I see...."

*I would give Yung another look as he stood next to me, as I wondered about this Soul Energy and Soul wavelength stuff. It must have been some energy like chakra that both of us had, and that I would gather from both of us, when he was a weapon, and that I would use*

"Can he, or maybe we do anything specific when he transforms, and I use hin in his weapon form...?"

*Yung meanwhile stands there, his hands in his pockets, as he listens and watches me babel on with questions. He finally reaches around, and puts his arm around my shoulders*

"You talk too much, we'll figure that out when we work together"

*I give a surprised look as he puts his arm around my shoulders, thinking that he must at least like me enough to extend this gesture of what I considered friendship*

"Ok....."

*I would keep looking at Shinigami for the answer to the questions that I asked*
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: New Student, Chidoka~!   New Student, Chidoka~! Icon_minitime1September 30th 2009, 7:09 am

Shinigami claps his hands together "Ooh~! What a cute little chibi-chan~! In his weapon form, he would be totally, ultimately in~de~struct~i~ble~!! But... That does not mean he does not get hurt!" Shinigami patted them on their heads "Oh yes~! You may reap the souls of things that you kill with your weapon so that he may become a DEATH SCYYYYTHE! Other abilities depend strictly on your soul and your wavelength... And what the Death Scythes and higher technicians tell you! You should take a class, Chidoka-chan~!"
Back to top Go down
Chidoka

Chidoka

PostSubject: Re: New Student, Chidoka~!   New Student, Chidoka~! Icon_minitime1September 30th 2009, 6:52 pm

*Being tapped on the head made me feel like a child, and thats not what I wanted to be treated like. I go red slightly, both from the anger and from Yungs arm still being around my shoulders. And being called 'cute' on top of it*

"What class are you talking about....? Like, at a school....?"

"They only have classes at a school, cutey"

*Yung didnt seem to mind the patting on the head, or calling me "cutey". I, however, went even reder. Being told something obvious, and being called a form of the word "cute" again had just about pushed me over the deep end, as I let out a deep breath trying to calm myself. It came out more as a growl that Yung would give me a funny look at for*
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: New Student, Chidoka~!   New Student, Chidoka~! Icon_minitime1September 30th 2009, 9:33 pm

Shinigami continues to pat Chidoka "Welllll... This is my school! The Demon Weapon Academy! Also called, Shinigami Meister Vocational School... A.K.A... SHIBUSEN~!!"
Back to top Go down
Chidoka

Chidoka

PostSubject: Re: New Student, Chidoka~!   New Student, Chidoka~! Icon_minitime1October 3rd 2009, 5:12 pm

"I see...and where can I find this school so that I can attend?"

*I would say, just about ready to grab Shinigami's wrist and break it from the excessive patting. Yung would still be smiling as he was staring at me sideways*

"Just think, Chidoka-can, we get to attend school together....and you get to try me out...."
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: New Student, Chidoka~!   New Student, Chidoka~! Icon_minitime1October 4th 2009, 8:20 am

Shinigami would laugh hysterically "Aaaah, what a cute little chibi-chan~! The school you are looking for...? YOU'RE IN IT!!!" He would bounce around a bit more "Ooooh, but you are not of this village, am I correct? Hmmm.. We cannot teach you much... Just the bare minimum... Huuuuuuh..."
Back to top Go down
Chidoka

Chidoka

PostSubject: Re: New Student, Chidoka~!   New Student, Chidoka~! Icon_minitime1October 4th 2009, 9:59 am

"Actually, I am of this village, I just put in my request to Maze-sensei, and he accepted, and then sent me here....but he didnt give me a headband, or ranking or anything....."

*I would say, feeling slightly disappointed*

"I assume we cannot go any farther until these things are completed.....?"

*My voice would grow softer, as my head drooped a bit, feeling as though I was a complete failure, and that I would have to start this whole process over again. Yung, would squeeze me tighter, trying to comfort me*
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: New Student, Chidoka~!   New Student, Chidoka~! Icon_minitime1October 6th 2009, 6:54 am

Shinigami patted her head "Ooooh, unfortunately not!! But at least you have your weapon, little Chido-chan~!! Isn't that good enough for the moment?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Student, Chidoka~!   New Student, Chidoka~! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

New Student, Chidoka~!
Page 1 of 1