Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  the General learns something new. I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

the General learns something new.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

the General learns something new. Empty
PostSubject: the General learns something new.   the General learns something new. Icon_minitime1September 28th 2009, 1:46 am

the General appeared within the mansion and awaited Shinta this was urgent and needed to be done quickly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: the General learns something new.   the General learns something new. Icon_minitime1September 28th 2009, 2:43 am

(Sorry didn't see this)
-Shinta wouldn't answer the door. The small shuichi would awnser the door and look apon the rather intimidating man and say.-
"uh.. what do you need .."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: the General learns something new.   the General learns something new. Icon_minitime1September 28th 2009, 2:43 am

"Shinta" the General said looking down at the small girl
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: the General learns something new.   the General learns something new. Icon_minitime1September 28th 2009, 2:47 am

(Shuichi is a boy But your not the first to make that mistake.)
"O yeah.. he's in the study follow me."
-Shuichi should have known the man was here for Shinta Shuichi had hardly any friends.
Shuichi would lead him down the many many many many many many long white seemingly pointless walls until they got close to the study.-
"My husband has been doing a lot lately don't ask for too much okay.. hehe."

-Shuichi walked away down the hall he came from.

Shinta would be sitting at a table with a pile of books around him not particularly noticing the general yet-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: the General learns something new.   the General learns something new. Icon_minitime1September 28th 2009, 2:49 am

the General walked into the study and summoned a holographic chain to sit on. He took a seat and patiently waited for Shinta to speek.

(sorry)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: the General learns something new.   the General learns something new. Icon_minitime1September 28th 2009, 2:52 am

"O it's you again.. If you couldn't find the dark court it's because i sealed it away for the time being.. That damn Zk blew up the other two so it was only a matter of time."
-Shinta said at first not even looking up from the book . The author was Vash stiengaurd and apon further inspection all of them seem to be by the same author.

he would finnaly look up. Instead of his red shades he was wearing actual reading glasses.
He snaped his fingers and a small mew apeared around the corner .-
"Mew get a couple cups of tea okay. .. Now what is it. you rushed off rather mysteriously.'
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: the General learns something new.   the General learns something new. Icon_minitime1September 28th 2009, 2:55 am

"I have this crystal, it is known as the Kydarin Crystal and was endowed with energies that were powerful enough to power my entire species back where I come from. In this realm it seems to be unusable, But with your help I can start it again" the General said.

"I need to learn how to combine my Dragon Decapitation Strike Chakra Energies with this Crystal and seal it in with a casing of Darkness Energy." he then Said.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: the General learns something new.   the General learns something new. Icon_minitime1September 28th 2009, 3:00 am

"Well the first advice I will give to you.. is to use initials for that chakra name.'
-He said that with a slight sign of trying to make a joke but his face only showed exhaustion.-
"So this Crytal is bound to your clan and you want to use it to amplify your DDS Chakra. I'm assuming since you came to the darkness court and then to the darkness manor and your speaking with the lord of darkness...... Well that this crystal is dark infused .. If I may have a look."
-The tiny mew floated into the room and put down two cups of tea. It then floated over and sat on Shinta's head. Shinta would not even take notice and just hold out his hand to grab the stone.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: the General learns something new.   the General learns something new. Icon_minitime1September 28th 2009, 3:03 am

"The crystal is quickly loosing its power and I need to add my uncontrolled DDS Chakra to it. This would stabilize it and allow it to function like normal again" he said

"By the way we are not a clan. We are the E.A.S.T. Empire a massive Empire of 6 Quadrillion people spanning 1/4 of the known known galaxy. Our rule ..... ah never mind. That if for another time" the General said sliding his hand over the tea decaffeinating it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: the General learns something new.   the General learns something new. Icon_minitime1September 28th 2009, 3:08 am

"A clan is just a word people who are too troubled by simple words will never make it far in life."
-He said as though imparting wisdom just came natural to him.-
"I can do this for you.... I can completely infuse this crystal with your body...In fact it would only take a few moment's from what In hearing this is directly up my alley."
-He picked up his tea and drunk the whole thing It was evident he was pulling a few all Nighters. -
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: the General learns something new.   the General learns something new. Icon_minitime1September 28th 2009, 3:10 am

"Please do not mess this up" the General said placing the crystal in his hand and taking a nice sip of the tea.

He then set the glass down and looked at Shinta.

"For the preservation of sanctity and the longevity of life on this world" the General said.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: the General learns something new.   the General learns something new. Icon_minitime1September 28th 2009, 3:17 am

-When he was hand the crystal he walked over to the general and for a moment his snake like eyes looked directly into the general's Shinta was never the one to look at someone directly as he was usually lying about something.
The crystal began to defuse in shinta's hand and begin to completely evaporate causing a small aura around his hand.-
'..First step of the K.o.d Break something down untill there just trillions of pieces of information and integrate it into ones own ... To reverse the K.o.d one simply does the opposite.. You use the minds void to recreate what it is you have absorbed."

-At speeds unable to be seen Shinta's hand ..the one that absorbed the stone grasped The general's skull . Recreating the powers in the crystal directly into the general's chakra stream. The process would strain the general's body but mostly his mind.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: the General learns something new.   the General learns something new. Icon_minitime1September 28th 2009, 3:21 am

the General lowered his hand's and then spoke softly. "Now convert this body into a crystal to finalize the process" He said as the real General appeared behind the fake one which he sent to have integrated with the stone.

The fake one was identical to the real in every way and had taken quite some time to muster up. Even the soul in the fake General's sword was almost perfect. Despite being made of data. The real General walked over and felt the same sensation the fake was feeling and fell a bit but used the desk to lean on.

"Wow, I'd hate to be that guy right now." the real General said.

the real General waited for the fake one to be turned into the new crystal.

(Perfect)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: the General learns something new.   the General learns something new. Icon_minitime1September 28th 2009, 3:26 am

"it's stabalized.'
-In a flash the general's clone body poped into a new crystal that was perfectly intact. Shinta would never say weather or not he knew that the general he was turning into the stone was the real one or not ..But one would assume he wouldn't have just tried to turn the real one into a stone.
He turned and tossed the crystal.-
"It's yours the rest should be able to do."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: the General learns something new.   the General learns something new. Icon_minitime1September 28th 2009, 3:29 am

the General smiled taking the Kydarin Crystal in his hand. "thank you" he said bowing

"if you are not to busy, could i have the recipe for that tea" he said looking into the new dark pinkish coloured Crystal.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: the General learns something new.   the General learns something new. Icon_minitime1September 28th 2009, 3:33 am

'The blend is written here."
-He walked to a random book shelve .This wasn't the library in the mansion that was a much larger room but there were still books laying all over the place.-
"""1001 home made tea's .. By author Vash Stienguard."""

"I'm not sure why but Vash was always bright when it came to food and drink. "
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: the General learns something new.   the General learns something new. Icon_minitime1September 28th 2009, 3:34 am

the General took the book in his right hand and then asked something else.

"if it is alright with you. could you tell me who this Vash Stienguard is. Aside from him being an author" the General said.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: the General learns something new.   the General learns something new. Icon_minitime1September 28th 2009, 3:38 am

"Vash stiengaurd sannin of the chaos..so Completely bound by logic he had to know everything and recorded all his knowledge into millions of books..... this house belonged to him "
-He gestured around the room at the white house.-
"He was the Lord of darkness before I was given the name. They say he built this giant house all white.. so that he could stand out in it....But he has been dead for almost a year now."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: the General learns something new.   the General learns something new. Icon_minitime1September 28th 2009, 3:40 am

"That is very tragic. This place is like a temple of knowledge then" the General said interested in the contents of all these books.

"I could summon holograms to read all the book and input the data into the stream and i could always learn all of this." the General said.

"But I do not think that this knowledge of for me to know" the General said sipping the tea his cloneral had drank from earlier.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: the General learns something new.   the General learns something new. Icon_minitime1September 28th 2009, 3:44 am

"Most of it is pretty trivial actually like his own thoughts. .. And a lot of it is in code... to stumble Apon a gem is always good
You see Vash only had half of his emotions he couldn't fully understand the others so alot of these are full length books on what he thought happiness might feel like or something like that.
However.. I killed him..before he could finish his goal.."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: the General learns something new.   the General learns something new. Icon_minitime1September 28th 2009, 3:46 am

"And why would you have wanted to kill him" the General said.

"one would take a million pages to begin to describe how a human emotion of felt" the General added.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: the General learns something new.   the General learns something new. Icon_minitime1September 28th 2009, 3:52 am

"Of course.. the only emotions I gave him were.. sadness ,hatred, jelousy and greed... I created vash 17 years ago by splitting off half of myself .. everything but my memories.. so that one day he would be raised strong enough to release me from where I was sealed .. and then I took back what was mine...
-It was obvious he was only giving up a part of the story-
'However that proved more difficult at the time.. he had even with these little emotions created unique bonds with the other shinobi over his servitude to the nightmare.. abyss and the most recent Chaos.. '
-He said this as though it didn't make him come off as a complete manipulative bastard. but he obviously did-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: the General learns something new.   the General learns something new. Icon_minitime1September 28th 2009, 3:55 am

"Creating a being just to inevitably destroy them is playing god is it not?" the General said.

"But before i end up pissing you off and you end up turning me to matter I must depart." he said standing up from the holographic chair.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: the General learns something new.   the General learns something new. Icon_minitime1September 28th 2009, 4:00 am

""It's fine say whatever you want to say I wont take offense
.. I realize what i do makes me more of a monster then the actual monsters that roam this universe. ..I don't even deserve this silly title.. Lord of darkness. that was given to Vash cause he had a knack much greater for the dark element .. He was considered a genius because of the ability I created him with... However I am no genius my abilities come from along time of working with them.. and a father who created the element itself.."
-He Waved toward the door and the mew began to lead a path for the general to follow the place was like a maze so it was easy to get lost.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: the General learns something new.   the General learns something new. Icon_minitime1September 28th 2009, 4:02 am

the General had memorized the way in and needed no help but he decided to follow the mew because he found it rather cute. He arrived back at the door and suddenly pixelated vanishing back to his ship.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the General learns something new.   the General learns something new. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

the General learns something new.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next