Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Road's weapons I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Road's weapons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Road's weapons Empty
PostSubject: Road's weapons   Road's weapons Icon_minitime1September 29th 2009, 1:29 am

Road's weapons CSA-Rifle-Sword
Road sports dual swords. One is about 7 feet long, and the other is 3 feet. They have triggers on the handle but their is no barrel located on the entire blade, nor bullets. The handle of both blades have 7 functions, becoming a very adaptable weapon in combat. They will be posted as they are used.

Road's weapons Opplanet-b-square-interlock-adjustable-air-gun-rings-1-x-11mm-dovetail-blue-10101

Road also has 2 rings on each hand. One on his index finger, and the other on his ring finger. These rings are actually miniature guns, which can fire pellets of sorts. But he doesn't use pellets, instead, he fires his chakra that becomes condensed and solidified insid the gun. Also, thanks to his water element, he can absorb water and condensation and use them for high pressured water bullets, which would be pretty powerful.
Back to top Go down

Road's weapons
Page 1 of 1