Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Gimory's Arsenal I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Gimory's Arsenal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gimory

Gimory

Village of Residence : Twilight
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Dark Side

Gimory's Arsenal Empty
PostSubject: Gimory's Arsenal   Gimory's Arsenal Icon_minitime1October 1st 2009, 12:07 am

Vibroblade:
Gimory's Arsenal SithVibroBladeUnsheathedcopy

A type of bladed melee weapon that used ultrasonic vibrations to increase cutting effectiveness. The weapon's hilt or handle usually contained a compact ultrasonic generator, causing the blade to vibrate at an incredible speed, making even the slightest glancing blow become a gaping wound. It could be fitted with cortosis weave, allowing it to parry the blows of that of even energy based attacks. As impressive a weapon a Vibroblades were dangerous to use against electrical weapons, as they conducted electricity. Electrocution, however, would be the wielder's last concern. Traveling up the length of the blade, the electricity would connect with a vibroblade's powercell and sonic generator. The result would be a miniature explosion with enough force to take off a hand.....don't hurt me please XD
Back to top Go down

Gimory's Arsenal
Page 1 of 1