Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Chroma goes searching for souls in the desert! I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on October 5th 2024, 6:21 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Chroma goes searching for souls in the desert!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chroma
Monochrome Girl Dipped in Insanity :: Anbu of the Dusk
Chroma

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Reverse Rejection, Anatomia, Reality Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Mutant Superhuman Beastkin/Weapon/Black Blood Hybrid
Character Info (Highlight):

Chroma goes searching for souls in the desert! Empty
PostSubject: Chroma goes searching for souls in the desert!   Chroma goes searching for souls in the desert! Icon_minitime1October 2nd 2009, 6:36 am

Chroma had left the protective care of Maze and her father for now, mostly because she needed to become a Death Scythe as quickly as possible.... Meaning she would have to kill some desert monsters before anything could happen. "99 souls... This is my goal... Alright. I wonder how long I can survive!" Endurance would also be a significant variable here. She had to endure the desert as well as its monsters, its magic and the omnipotent desert entity... "Let's go. Gig! Feinne!!" From the orb on her chest came the Onyx Blade and 6 floating swords, one of them floating into Chroma's hand while the other 5 floated behind her. "I'm ready for anything!"
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

Village of Residence : Shibusen
Kekkei Genkai : .. Death?

PostSubject: Re: Chroma goes searching for souls in the desert!   Chroma goes searching for souls in the desert! Icon_minitime1November 4th 2009, 6:38 pm

In the murky sands of the desert, 10 small, floating figures were seen... Hovering closer to Chroma. They were Hoverons, random robots in the middle of the desert for no given reason.

Chroma goes searching for souls in the desert! Hoveron
Back to top Go down
Chroma
Chroma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chroma goes searching for souls in the desert!   Chroma goes searching for souls in the desert! Icon_minitime1November 6th 2009, 6:35 am

Chroma blinked "Awww, what cute little robots!" She pointed Gig at them "... Destroy them."

Gig began to laugh hysterically "HAHAHA. YES! Senseless destruction of a thing that cannot comprehend it!" Gig began to shoot out a barrage of extremely fast arrows of evil energy, all aimed for the 10 Hoveron robot things.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Chroma goes searching for souls in the desert!   Chroma goes searching for souls in the desert! Icon_minitime1November 6th 2009, 6:40 am

One Hoveron would take the attacks, instantly being cut up and destroyed, leaving only its soul, but the other 9 would simply... Well... Hover out of the way! Hahaha. They hovered closer to Chroma, 5 of them storing a large amount of energy within their heads while the other 4's arms began to surge and crackle with high voltage electricity. 2 of those 4 would launch their arms at Chroma, trying to shock and paralyze her from above.
Back to top Go down
Chroma
Chroma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chroma goes searching for souls in the desert!   Chroma goes searching for souls in the desert! Icon_minitime1November 6th 2009, 6:44 am

Chroma yelped once they began to fly, not knowing what to do, really. She extended her floating wings and tried to use them to protect her top from the tazer arms, rocket holes opening up on them and shooting out a large sum of missiles continuously up at the Hoverons. "DID I GET THEM?!"
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Chroma goes searching for souls in the desert!   Chroma goes searching for souls in the desert! Icon_minitime1November 6th 2009, 6:47 am

The 2 Hoverons that launched their arms would get exploded by the blasts as well, leaving nothing but their souls. The other 2 that had tazer arms fell back, storing energy within their heads now. The other 5 with energy in their heads already would begin to fire a huge amount of energy and electricity from Chroma from all sides.
Back to top Go down
Chroma
Chroma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chroma goes searching for souls in the desert!   Chroma goes searching for souls in the desert! Icon_minitime1November 6th 2009, 7:45 am

Chroma would scream as the laser blasts came at her, covering herself with her wings for protection, which seemed to work quite well... After the blasts were done, she planned to wipe out the rest of them quite quickly using her "Black Rain!!" She jumped into the sky, her wings extending, holes appearing all over, dropping bombs and missiles of all kinds over the area, filled with her Death Soul Energy.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Chroma goes searching for souls in the desert!   Chroma goes searching for souls in the desert! Icon_minitime1November 6th 2009, 7:48 am

Naturally, the rest of the Hoverons would be destroyed, leaving nothing left but their souls. Thus, there were 10 souls hovering around for Chroma to devour. As such, the winds of the desert would pick up...
Back to top Go down
Chroma
Chroma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chroma goes searching for souls in the desert!   Chroma goes searching for souls in the desert! Icon_minitime1November 6th 2009, 7:50 am

Chroma would grab all of the souls quickly, then eat them, giving none to Gig or Feinne.

Gig: HEY. WHAT GIVES? I THINK WE NEED SOME SOULS, TOO.

Chroma scoffed "Shut up, Gig! If you hadn't noticed, I am a Weapon as well. And if I become a Death Scythe before you two do, I can amplify both of your powers AS WELL as my own just by wielding you, ya got it? I have this aaaall planned out, so MAKE NO OBJECTIONS."

Gig was silent before scoffing ".. Whatever..."

Chroma smirked evilly, having 10 souls already. It was only the beginning...
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Chroma goes searching for souls in the desert!   Chroma goes searching for souls in the desert! Icon_minitime1November 6th 2009, 8:04 am

As the winds started to pick up, there would be something seen in the distance, but just barely. It didn't seem to be very threatening... Until it emerged from the ground, leaping high above Chroma, spotting her as it did so.

Chroma goes searching for souls in the desert! LandShark

It was a Land Shark, and it targeted Chroma as its prey, diving back under the sand, changing its course back around to her.
Back to top Go down
Chroma
Chroma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chroma goes searching for souls in the desert!   Chroma goes searching for souls in the desert! Icon_minitime1November 6th 2009, 8:10 am

Chroma's eyes would widen as she saw the monstrous beast leap right over her head. She gulped, looking to Gig and Feinne "... How... The FUCK... Do we beat that thing?"

Gig: I dunno, but I bet it's worth a hefty amount of souls, eh? I'd say about 20 at the least. Heh heh heh... That'll get us some power, huh?

Chroma nodded, now feeling quite determined to gain the large soul of that Land Shark. "... Let's do this. She would run towards it, holding Gig with both hands and all 6 of Feinne's swords appearing and floating around her, just in case she needed to use them to attack. "Gig, we'll have to catch it above ground and weaken it first, then we'll be able to deliver the final blow! Alright?"

Gig: Sounds good to me! GET HIS ASS!!
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Chroma goes searching for souls in the desert!   Chroma goes searching for souls in the desert! Icon_minitime1November 6th 2009, 8:12 am

As Chroma ran up on the Land Shark's fin, it would dive under the sand completely, then pop up randomly under her, smacking her into the air with its tail fin. It would then dive under the sand once again, only to quickly pop back out straight up into the air, spinning violently, trying to cut up Chroma in every way possible.
Back to top Go down
Chroma
Chroma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chroma goes searching for souls in the desert!   Chroma goes searching for souls in the desert! Icon_minitime1November 6th 2009, 8:15 am

Chroma shrieked "AUGH! IT'S COMING!!" She would quickly open her wings and flap hard, pushing her away from the spinning shark. She would sigh, relieved, then point Gig at the Land Shark "Alright... Hm... Use the evil energy arrows, Gig!" Chroma would point the Onyx Blade at the Land Shark up in the sky, shooting a large volley of the evil energy arrows at the Land Shark nonstop, hoping to weaken it severely.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Chroma goes searching for souls in the desert!   Chroma goes searching for souls in the desert! Icon_minitime1November 6th 2009, 8:19 am

The Land Shark, still spinning, would shmack the arrows away with its extremely hard and durable skin and fins, making the arrows do little to no damage to it. It finally stopped spinning, glaring directly at Chroma. It would begin to rotate its body as it came down, smacking Chroma with its tail and slamming both her and itself into the ground. If Chroma didn't have some sort of defense, she would be cleaved in half completely.
Back to top Go down
Chroma
Chroma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chroma goes searching for souls in the desert!   Chroma goes searching for souls in the desert! Icon_minitime1November 6th 2009, 8:30 am

As the tailfin came down on her, Chroma would immediately stiffen her black blood and bring up Gig and the Feinne swords to combat the bladed tail of the Land Shark, still being forced down hard into the sand. Chroma coughed and hacked, trying to retain balance and sight through all of the sandiness. "Gaaah... Its body is too hard... If we had more power, those would have worked like a charm.... Which is why we need that soul!! But how are we going to weaken its body enough so that we can hurt it with our attacks?"

Gig smirked, saying slyly "Weeell... You DO know that I have some Edicts you can use... Such as the Lynch. Which, surprisingly enough, lowers the defensive power of a foe every time you hit them with an attack... Wanna use it?"

Chroma nodded "Alright, Gig. Give me the Lynch."

Gig smirked "Heh heh heh... Alright. Give me a bit of your energy..."

Chroma could feel Gig's evil power sucking out a bit of her power, but she then felt some of his power lining her attacks. "Aw yeah... Let's go!!" But... The Land Shark wasn't in sight now... Hm. Oh well. Chroma looked to Feinne "Alright, Feinne. It's your time to shine." Chroma would have one of the floating swords point directly in front of her, since she felt the Land Shark would come from the front. When it emerged, Feinne would fire an energy beam from her sword that would hopefully pierce and weaken the Land Shark significantly so that Chroma may attack it with no problems.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Chroma goes searching for souls in the desert!   Chroma goes searching for souls in the desert! Icon_minitime1November 11th 2009, 8:32 am

The Land Shark actually was under Chroma, bursting from the sand with its mouth wiiiide open. It was going to eat Chroma and her weapons completely and without warning, turning them into dirt inside of its digestive system.
Back to top Go down
Chroma
Chroma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chroma goes searching for souls in the desert!   Chroma goes searching for souls in the desert! Icon_minitime1November 15th 2009, 8:07 pm

Chroma's eyes narrowed "HERE!" As the shark caught her by surprise, devouring her, before she went down its throat, she fired Feinne's beam straight down the throat of the shark, hopefully killing it, and if not that, then shooting her out of the shark's mouth. She floated up in the air, now out of the mouth "I bet heeee's worth a looot of souls... Heh heh heh heh... I hope it's dead!"

Gig: OH YEAH! SOULS! COME TO PAPA!

Chroma coughed "I believe I am the one who is eating the souls... remember?

Gig: ... Shit... You bitch...
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Chroma goes searching for souls in the desert!   Chroma goes searching for souls in the desert! Icon_minitime1November 16th 2009, 6:40 am

The shark was stunned from the blast, not not yet dead. Even its insides were extremely durable. It would begin to flail around on the sand in pain, unable to actually go under for some reason. If Chroma wanted to finish it off, this was the time.
Back to top Go down
Chroma
Chroma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chroma goes searching for souls in the desert!   Chroma goes searching for souls in the desert! Icon_minitime1November 18th 2009, 6:03 am

Chroma smirked "ALRIGHT. LET'S END THIS!!"

Gig and Chroma: YOUR ASS IS GRASS!!

Chroma:... Literally.

Chroma would use her special DNA abilities to change the ground under the shark to grass and plants and whatnot, which should weaken the shark even more due to the Lynch that Chroma did and its weakness to natural environments. Chroma would then point Gig at the shark and blast of at a great speed, initiating the Demon Blast. She would fire a great amount of arrows at the shark before she would hack up the shark in every which way in a matter of seconds. Finally, Gig would change into his Scythe form and Chroma would give one final slash at the shark, splitting it in two instantly and killing it, leaving only its soul to be devoured by Chroma.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Chroma goes searching for souls in the desert!   Chroma goes searching for souls in the desert! Icon_minitime1November 18th 2009, 6:58 am

That soul of the Land Shark was worth 20 souls. It was only a baby. It wasn't worth that much. Either way, the area was now clear of all enemies... For now. If Chroma wanted to leave, this was probably the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chroma goes searching for souls in the desert!   Chroma goes searching for souls in the desert! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Chroma goes searching for souls in the desert!
Page 1 of 1