Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Learning about Soul stuff I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Learning about Soul stuff

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nathan

Nathan

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 5
Kekkei Genkai : Tamashii Okami

Character sheet
Character Race: Lycan
Character Info (Highlight):

Learning about Soul stuff Empty
PostSubject: Learning about Soul stuff   Learning about Soul stuff Icon_minitime1October 8th 2009, 8:40 pm

*nathan would be in a wide open area as he tried to think of more things about how to use Yumari*

I need to get stronger with you as my partner Yumari. *while saying this yumari would form into her scythe mode as the two began to train*
Back to top Go down
Tear

Tear

Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Kekkei Genkai : None

Character sheet
Character Race: Weapon

PostSubject: Re: Learning about Soul stuff   Learning about Soul stuff Icon_minitime1October 8th 2009, 8:47 pm

Tear would be seen walking into the area, eyes closed. He opens them randomly, staring at Nathan "Oh, hello there..."
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Learning about Soul stuff   Learning about Soul stuff Icon_minitime1October 8th 2009, 8:49 pm

*nathan would stop twirling his scythe as he looked towards the man* 'Hello there, I'm Nathan, and this is my partner Yumari". *a glare on the scythe would shine as yumari's face is now visible*

Yumari-" It's nice to meet you sir"
Back to top Go down
Tear

Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Learning about Soul stuff   Learning about Soul stuff Icon_minitime1October 8th 2009, 8:54 pm

Tear would nod at them, giving them a nonchalant smile "We have met before.. Do you not remember our training session with Takai?"
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Learning about Soul stuff   Learning about Soul stuff Icon_minitime1October 8th 2009, 8:56 pm

"Oh right I remember now...Tear-san right?"
Back to top Go down
Tear

Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Learning about Soul stuff   Learning about Soul stuff Icon_minitime1October 8th 2009, 9:05 pm

Tear nodded "Yes... I am. Is there a specific reason that you are here...?"
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Learning about Soul stuff   Learning about Soul stuff Icon_minitime1October 8th 2009, 9:09 pm

"Well I was trying to learn about soul resonance as well as my own soul or any other soul stuff im able to learn as of now. Would you be able to teach me about any of those things tear san?”
Back to top Go down
Tear

Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Learning about Soul stuff   Learning about Soul stuff Icon_minitime1October 8th 2009, 9:12 pm

Tear nodded "Of course I can teach you... How much, that, I am not sure... But I know that I can."
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Learning about Soul stuff   Learning about Soul stuff Icon_minitime1October 8th 2009, 9:20 pm

"Well then what o you need me to do then Tear-san?" *nathan asked as yumari changed into her human form*
Back to top Go down
Tear

Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Learning about Soul stuff   Learning about Soul stuff Icon_minitime1October 12th 2009, 7:28 pm

Tear stroked his chin "Hm... You will need to... Hm. One, collect souls. Two, advance in your ranks. And 3, hone your skills. Without those important things, there will be very little chance of you learning anything. Is there something specific you wish to learn from me at this very moment...?"
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Learning about Soul stuff   Learning about Soul stuff Icon_minitime1October 14th 2009, 8:28 pm

"Well I already got 10 souls right now, I'm trying to find someone to rank me but I really would like to learn my soul wavelength and to do renaissance of souls as well. Could that be possible?" *nathan asked as yumari was in an astral projection type form coming from the tip of the scythe*
Back to top Go down
Tear

Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Learning about Soul stuff   Learning about Soul stuff Icon_minitime1October 23rd 2009, 8:51 am

Tear chuckled a bit "Well. How about we mix those things into one, hm? I will teach you an ability and we shall spar. If you do well, you shall be rewarded with a rank up. Will you accept this task, sir...?" His eyes gleamed like the reflection of light in water and he gave his nonchalant smile.
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Learning about Soul stuff   Learning about Soul stuff Icon_minitime1October 23rd 2009, 8:54 am

"Really that'll be cool. Although what if a clone of mine is currently ranking do i get the position of whichever one is higher?"
Back to top Go down
Tear

Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Learning about Soul stuff   Learning about Soul stuff Icon_minitime1October 23rd 2009, 9:17 am

Tear pondered for a bit, then nodded "Of course. It's a bit unorthodox, but... It seems that it would work well. One to have a clone up for that long with your current level and two, if you can manipulate both situations that well, you would deserve a rank up.." Tear would cross his arms, staring directly at Nathan now "Alright, so... You wish to learn about your wavelength and Resonance, hm? Well... I can always teach you the Soul Purge, a beginner ability... And through that, you should be able to stabilize your wavelength well enough to at least ATTEMPT Soul Resonance... So I guess it is decided." Tear would wait for him to ready himself before beginning "Tell me when ready.."
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Learning about Soul stuff   Learning about Soul stuff Icon_minitime1October 26th 2009, 3:39 pm

"Sweeet, I'm ready when you are tear-san" *nathan saying quite happily as he awaits for his training*
Back to top Go down
Tear

Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Learning about Soul stuff   Learning about Soul stuff Icon_minitime1November 12th 2009, 6:53 am

Tear nodded "Alright. Now. Focus on your soul... Block out everything you feel except for your soul. Just concentrate on it, as if you were using Soul Perception... Concentrate hard and deeply and let nothing else into your mind or into your feelings except for your soul. I will instruct further once done..." Tear would stare intensely at Nathan's soul after that.
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Learning about Soul stuff   Learning about Soul stuff Icon_minitime1November 12th 2009, 4:37 pm

*Nathan would then close his eyes blocking out everything as it was a complete darkness, in nathan minds all was black as a tiny blue dot could be seen as nathan continued to focus on the blue dot which he believes is his soul as it starts to get bigger*
Back to top Go down
Tear

Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Learning about Soul stuff   Learning about Soul stuff Icon_minitime1November 14th 2009, 6:25 am

Tear nodded, still keeping his nonchalant smile "Continue to focus until you are sure you have a good lock on your own soul, and then try to feel it... Once you feel your soul, the force that comes from it, the power it omits, then that will be your wavelength. Not to be confused with your Soul Energy, but your Soul Wavelength... The force and power of your own soul."
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Learning about Soul stuff   Learning about Soul stuff Icon_minitime1November 14th 2009, 5:20 pm

*Nathan continued his focus on his soul until he got a good feel of its power and he recognized it as a large shock wave would emit from his bod* "Was that my wavelength?"
Back to top Go down
Tear

Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Learning about Soul stuff   Learning about Soul stuff Icon_minitime1November 15th 2009, 7:45 pm

Tear nodded "Yes, of course... Now... If you are ready... Try to focus that same power into your hand... And release it as power." Tear would still focus on his soul to make sure that he was doing this correctly...
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Learning about Soul stuff   Learning about Soul stuff Icon_minitime1November 15th 2009, 8:37 pm

*Nathan would close his eyes yet again remembering the power of it once before as a darkish gray like sphere would form into his hands as he releases it towards a random tree grinding it to bits* "I think I got the hang of this now."
Back to top Go down
Tear

Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Learning about Soul stuff   Learning about Soul stuff Icon_minitime1November 16th 2009, 6:03 am

Tear nodded once more "Yes, yes. Good. Now that you have the ability to control your wavelength a little bit, let me see if you can control it well enough to resonate with someone else's... This is more difficult, since making you and your partner's wavelengths match perfectly is a lot harder than just expelling your own as sheer force. It requires the utmost control, a great bond and a steady mind link between the both of you." Tear glanced at Yumari, then back at Nathan "Do you two think you can cooperate with each other enough to induce Soul Resonance?"
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Learning about Soul stuff   Learning about Soul stuff Icon_minitime1November 17th 2009, 7:24 pm

*Me and yumari would both look at each other and nod* "I think thats due able."
Back to top Go down
Tear

Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Learning about Soul stuff   Learning about Soul stuff Icon_minitime1November 18th 2009, 6:06 am

Tear nodded "Well, do so, both of you. Start by focusing your wavelengths within yourselves, then try to think of the same thing to link minds and then let your wavelengths flow into each other. If you two really have a bond and are working together, the wavelengths should strike on the same accord eventually and you should achieve Soul Resonance... But if you mess up even slightly, you'll have to start over. Now... Begin."
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Learning about Soul stuff   Learning about Soul stuff Icon_minitime1November 18th 2009, 4:39 pm

*Nathan and yumari would both there eyes in deep thought focusing our on our soul wavelengths as nathan's body begin to glow as well as yumari's. Now that the focusing part is done it's time to work on connecting our souls into one as line coming from both me and yumari's aura would emerge trying to connect the two together as the two joined in unison,we continue this waiting for more instructions*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning about Soul stuff   Learning about Soul stuff Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Learning about Soul stuff
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next