Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Meduuuusa... I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Meduuuusa...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaerei
Spirit of the Black Swamp
Kaerei

Village of Residence : Dusk...
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Voodoo, Shamanism/Druidism

Character sheet
Character Race: Spiritual Entity/Otherworldly Being/Weapon
Character Info (Highlight):

Meduuuusa... Empty
PostSubject: Meduuuusa...   Meduuuusa... Icon_minitime1October 11th 2009, 5:05 pm

Kaerei's soul reconstructed itself inside of Medusa's lair. Her soul looked just like her body did. Medusa had done the same thing when Fenri killed her, so Medusa should be able to embody Kaerei again... somehow... "Medusaaaaa... Medusaaaa...."
Back to top Go down
Medusa

Medusa

Village of Residence : Medusa's Lair
Cool Points (LOL) : -1
Kekkei Genkai : None

Meduuuusa... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meduuuusa...   Meduuuusa... Icon_minitime1October 11th 2009, 5:12 pm

Medusa was just coming back from the Depths village, her mission to get the Dark Matter failed. She passed Mosquito and Free by coming in through the back door. She sighed "Hm... Experiment failed..." She then noticed the floating spirit... Kaerei "Oh? Swamp Spirit? You are here and without a body? What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Kaerei
Kaerei

Character sheet

Meduuuusa... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meduuuusa...   Meduuuusa... Icon_minitime1October 11th 2009, 5:15 pm

Kaerei would curl up "My plans... I was defeated in battle... I need a new body... I need... I need... I need souuls... I need power... Can you help me, Snake Witch...?"
Back to top Go down
Medusa

Medusa

Meduuuusa... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meduuuusa...   Meduuuusa... Icon_minitime1October 11th 2009, 5:40 pm

Medusa gave her traditional snake-like smile slithered across her face "A new body, eh...? Hm...hmhmhm... The experiment is back on... Kaerei. Until you find a body, you and I... We shall share a body. With your powers mixed with mine... We will be unstoppable. And we can collect souls... And you will have your body. Are you ready...?"
Back to top Go down
Kaerei
Kaerei

Character sheet

Meduuuusa... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meduuuusa...   Meduuuusa... Icon_minitime1October 11th 2009, 6:09 pm

Kaerei gave her smile as well, touching Medusa "Yes... I will share your body... our souls... Guide me, Medusa..." Kaerei's soul began to glow.. extremely bright... Medusa's vectors would begin to wrap around her...
Back to top Go down
Medusa

Medusa

Meduuuusa... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meduuuusa...   Meduuuusa... Icon_minitime1October 11th 2009, 6:21 pm

Medusa's eyes narrowed as her vectors from her soul would embrace and pull in Kaerei, reverting her to a normal soul-looking form. With that, spiritual energy would flow all about Medusa. Medusa's dress became extremely tight and skimpy, her tassely thingies wrapping around and forming into a large snake-like beast attached to her waist and curled around her body slightly. Medusa grew taller, hair flowing over her now insane looking eyes, which were now ghostly. She snickered a bit... The transformation was complete...
Back to top Go down
Mederei

Mederei

Village of Residence : Geko!
Kekkei Genkai : Acid/Poison, Spirits, Vectors, Frogs and Snakes, Absolute Arithmetic

Meduuuusa... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meduuuusa...   Meduuuusa... Icon_minitime1October 11th 2009, 6:30 pm

They would finally be complete. Two souls inhabiting one body... The new and improved... Mederei.

Meduuuusa... Snake

"Geko gekori... Well now. It seems like the experiment worked out perfectly geko... Hmhmhmhm... And now, we quest for souls, hm...? Gekori..." A vector plate would appear above the ground, however it was floating and ghastly, forcing Mederei in the direction it pointed, however traveling with her and guiding her in different directions "... Spiffy...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meduuuusa... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meduuuusa...   Meduuuusa... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Meduuuusa...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Witch Province :: Meeting Hall :: Medusa's Hideout-
Jump to: