Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Raven come on - Page 2 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Raven come on

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Raven

Raven

Village of Residence : Village of Reality
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : ice & shadow manipulation

Raven come on - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raven come on   Raven come on - Page 2 Icon_minitime1October 21st 2009, 11:38 am

(while ur doing that getting owned so do something good right now!)
Back to top Go down
Shao Kahn

Shao Kahn

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Hobbies / Interests : just siting and thinking
Kekkei Genkai : Satsui no Hado

PostSubject: Re: Raven come on   Raven come on - Page 2 Icon_minitime1October 21st 2009, 11:46 am

*As shao kahn takes all of his power and put it into one final attack as he fires all of his energy blowing up the whole area*
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Raven come on   Raven come on - Page 2 Icon_minitime1October 21st 2009, 11:51 am

high in the air, i already in a clear distance lower the darkness in the area and as my shadow minions revive they began searching for the should be dead genins
Back to top Go down
Akito

Akito

Village of Residence : Chaos
Hobbies / Interests : Look for new games to play and stuff
Kekkei Genkai : Byakugan

PostSubject: Re: Raven come on   Raven come on - Page 2 Icon_minitime1October 21st 2009, 11:53 am

*As akito comes from behind raven taping him on the back you win man you win*
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Raven come on   Raven come on - Page 2 Icon_minitime1October 21st 2009, 11:58 am

elbowing akito in the face knocking him out,simca no longer in her gun form say "that wasn't very nice" with a frustrated pout on her face.simca catching akito before he fall goes to the ground and lays him neatly on his back.and as i follow her i hold her by her hand as i wonder where the other two went.
Back to top Go down
Soushi Imano

Soushi Imano

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Hobbies / Interests : Making Poisons
Kekkei Genkai : Corrupted Barbed Wire :: Corrupted Poison

Character sheet
Character Race: Human
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Raven come on   Raven come on - Page 2 Icon_minitime1October 21st 2009, 12:19 pm

*As zieg comes out of the smoke throwing 100 energy balls at raven*
Back to top Go down
Shao Kahn

Shao Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Raven come on   Raven come on - Page 2 Icon_minitime1October 21st 2009, 12:23 pm

*As Shao Kahn gets up from the attakc that he did week and out of energy he trys one more time as he fires a energy blast at raven the blast would not have much power*
Back to top Go down
Soushi Imano

Soushi Imano

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raven come on   Raven come on - Page 2 Icon_minitime1October 22nd 2009, 11:01 am

"I guess that dumb fuck gave up"
Back to top Go down
Akito

Akito

PostSubject: Re: Raven come on   Raven come on - Page 2 Icon_minitime1October 22nd 2009, 11:04 am

*As Akito looks at the fight he smiles a little*
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Raven come on   Raven come on - Page 2 Icon_minitime1October 22nd 2009, 11:06 am

seeing zieg throw hella energy ball at me i summon up yet another ice block. the ice block getting barraged by energy orbs.the wall then began to crack underneath the power of the attack hearing rustles coming from behind me i fly extremely high into the air and the energy orb that was shot by shao hit the wall braking it completely.then as the ball shao and the balls zieg made colided that created an explosion that could level a whole city
Back to top Go down
Soushi Imano

Soushi Imano

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raven come on   Raven come on - Page 2 Icon_minitime1October 22nd 2009, 11:11 am

*Sharingan as zieg turns on his sharingan he copy ravens move darkness- uses his shadow to create a aura that clouds his visual sense*
Back to top Go down
Shao Kahn

Shao Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Raven come on   Raven come on - Page 2 Icon_minitime1October 22nd 2009, 11:13 am

*As Shan kahn looks into the air fireing about 50 energy ball at raven*
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Raven come on   Raven come on - Page 2 Icon_minitime1October 22nd 2009, 11:15 am

as I'm already in the air i just continue to fly up and shao and zieg get caught in the explosion and as he gets hit the same thing happens when i use that move it disappears being able to see i throw the equal amount of ice ball at the fireballs creating an equal balance so they both just go {poof}
Back to top Go down
Soushi Imano

Soushi Imano

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raven come on   Raven come on - Page 2 Icon_minitime1October 22nd 2009, 11:20 am

*As zieg jumps up into the air he fly's behind raven now fire style wind style water style earth style fire ball just wind blade justu water dragon justu earth fang justu as zieg fires all the elements at raven from all detraction's*
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Raven come on   Raven come on - Page 2 Icon_minitime1October 22nd 2009, 11:27 am

{dark hedgehog &ice mold} as the hedgehog comes out from my soul partners cloak with so much chakra it activates in an opposite way it consumes me and as it does i do ice feathers which creates a giant ice ball with spikes sticking out every where. the ice so strong just cracks under the power of all the attacks and with zieg being so close i added more chakra making the spikes grow immensely which should have stabbed and pierced through his body
Back to top Go down
Soushi Imano

Soushi Imano

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raven come on   Raven come on - Page 2 Icon_minitime1October 22nd 2009, 11:31 am

*As zieg takes the blow almost dieing he look at raven and fly's up to him and explodes the blast is so bis you can see it from space everything in a 1000 mile raddest is gone*
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Raven come on   Raven come on - Page 2 Icon_minitime1October 22nd 2009, 7:56 pm

(such a gay move)
being in the hedge hog still it takes most of the collision damage and as it hit the hedge hog the hedgehog turns into a dark smoke that disappears fast. flying uncontrollably in the air from the explosion. i finally hit a tree trunk and with the impact of the tree it breaks one arm completely and knocks the other one out of place. struggling while getting up i lay upon the tree while standing and as i do simca comes out with a worried face asking"are u alright" and i reply "yea but one arm is broke and the other i need u to pop back into place for me"{simca reaches over and hesitantly pops it back into place}her angry at how damage i am begins to look around and while sensing danger as she helps me leave the area she summons her sword to her side
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Raven come on   Raven come on - Page 2 Icon_minitime1October 27th 2009, 10:53 am

Reminder
Back to top Go down
Akito

Akito

PostSubject: Re: Raven come on   Raven come on - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 2nd 2009, 10:54 am

*As Akito steps back into the fight flying pass Raven kick a energy blast at him*
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Raven come on   Raven come on - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 2nd 2009, 11:08 am

hearing akito shoot a blast i struggle to move but is unable so he pushes simca out of the way hitting him directly (& in the process knocking him unconscious) in fear for ravens health she ran over and started saying his name loudly and bluntly then tears began to roll out of her eyes and down her cheeks before she looks in the sky at akito just flying above she then lays raven on the trunk of a tree and runs out in the open as she is in the open she then begins draining energy (viable and obvious) from raven so she then gains the ability to summon her weapons and control a little bit of ice and darkness. she then summons a gun in her left hand and a sword in her right. "come out come out, cause u just woke the wrong dog"
Back to top Go down
Akito

Akito

PostSubject: Re: Raven come on   Raven come on - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 2nd 2009, 11:11 am

*Aktio fly's down fireing energy blast at simca*
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Raven come on   Raven come on - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 2nd 2009, 11:17 am

simca with a demented happy face on stands at the blast but right before it touches her she shoot a bullet at the ground causing it to impact she jumps straight up. as she jumps the bullet causes a dark cylinder like shield that blocks the attack. and as it safe to come out she wall jumps of one side and launches straight for akito guns blasin and sword swinging.
Back to top Go down
Akito

Akito

PostSubject: Re: Raven come on   Raven come on - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 2nd 2009, 11:22 am

"fuck this you win bye"
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Raven come on   Raven come on - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 2nd 2009, 11:27 am

(ur so gay >:X)
simca alarmed at the sudden shock still shoots at akito also cutting him up. she then dropped to the ground and as she did her sword and gun transformed into a Gatling gun and began to unload her bullets at the now being juggled akito.the raven grabs onto simca's leg while inaudibly telling her to stop because the fight is over. simca the stops and picks up raven and slowly carries out raven while lecturing him about why he always says he will protect her but she is always the one saving him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raven come on   Raven come on - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Raven come on
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2