Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Hebi's Weapons I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Hebi's Weapons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Hebi's Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Hebi's Weapons   Hebi's Weapons Icon_minitime1October 23rd 2009, 10:46 am

My main weapon are a large amount of snakes of different types that listen to my every command. These snakes have the ability to breath fire, harden, there skin, stretch, and transform into different weapons when they are charge with my chakra. These snakes can also bit my opponent and ether fill them with poison or suck out my opponents chakra which I can use to replenish mine by eating the said snake.
Hebi's Weapons Snake-pit-5-500x375

I also use an archer bow that allows me to launch snake and flame arrows from far distances,
Hebi's Weapons Cabal_10

My last weapon is a pair of dual swords that I can charge with fire chakra and also cause have my snake hold it in it's mouth to extend in the length of the blade.
Hebi's Weapons 991e5a10
Back to top Go down

Hebi's Weapons
Page 1 of 1