Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Jin's First Ranking Exam I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Jin's First Ranking Exam

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elric

Elric

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Alchemy Manifestation

Jin's First Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Jin's First Ranking Exam   Jin's First Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1October 24th 2009, 5:32 pm

Jin waits in a vally just outside the village surrounded by trees and the wild life there is a pond nearby that is filled with all kinds of rare fish and marine life the wind is blow at a clam rate making a gental breeze pass through the vally for his proctor
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Jin's First Ranking Exam   Jin's First Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1October 26th 2009, 7:25 pm

The mighty beast Bagga would burrow from beneath the ground "Come boy time for a snack" Orca could be seen sitting on the ground away from the battle.

Orca:If you live..I'll rank you
Back to top Go down
Elric

Elric

PostSubject: Re: Jin's First Ranking Exam   Jin's First Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1October 26th 2009, 7:47 pm

Jumping back "Very Well Lets get this thing going" Jin Begin to make hand signs when he's done he has the Hell blade in his right hand (the hell blade is a lighting blade made of red lighting) "come on you big bug I'm the bug zapper"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Jin's First Ranking Exam   Jin's First Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1October 26th 2009, 7:58 pm

Orca would look at his Pact beast and smile. "Eat Him" Bagga would immediately take off at speeds unimaginable of such a large beast. Bagga would begin curling around the boy forcing him to fight him in a small area. "I dont like chasing my food" Bagga would then fire all 9 of his mouth tentacles expecting them to impale him quickly.
Back to top Go down
Elric

Elric

PostSubject: Re: Jin's First Ranking Exam   Jin's First Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1October 26th 2009, 8:31 pm

Jin would strike the ground below with the hell blade in his hand but knowing that elements don't effect Orca bugs he calls Zito to his hand and it cuts thought the head of the large bug and a stops infront of him and Jin grabs it and says"Hows that for ya Orca" and gets in his fighting pose ready for Orca next Move
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Jin's First Ranking Exam   Jin's First Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1October 27th 2009, 12:56 pm

The tentacles would immediately regenerate and impale the boys arms. "It was pretty bad to be honest." Bagga would then begin to slowly draw the boy into his mouth attempting to devour him. "Looks like you're gonna fail this one...for real"
Back to top Go down
Elric

Elric

PostSubject: Re: Jin's First Ranking Exam   Jin's First Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1October 28th 2009, 4:56 pm

Jin would rotate his sword at blinding speed and cut the tentacles off from the beast ad land on the ground below "So you can regenarate Huh?,Lets see you come back from this Kito"The bale would do the same as the last one and decapatate the large bug but Jin didn't stop there,he began to cut the body of the beast into thousands' of pieces when he was done he would turn to Orca with this stick twisted look on his face how's that for ya and I not done yet"with physco in his voice he turns around again and he begins' to chopping away again at the beast as he awaits Orca's response
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Jin's First Ranking Exam   Jin's First Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1October 28th 2009, 11:53 pm

The Beast would regenerate from the ridiculous Auto-hit and walk over to were Orca was "Ok you have two choices. You can walk away and take an F or you can come at me with all you got and Die. Bagga would dig deep into the ground "The choice is yours"
Back to top Go down
Elric

Elric

PostSubject: Re: Jin's First Ranking Exam   Jin's First Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1October 29th 2009, 2:38 pm

Come your making this to easy...but that is kinda a hard choice go my fullest and stop playing and die of run and live...Hmmm,Let's see...I think I'll take my chances Orca....Hidakiga" the large beast would come from the sky and the grounds would shake and begin to break as the the beast let out a terrifying roar the shook the earth and teared thought the skies the beast is behind Jin await orders from its' master."Okay Orca Lets do this...You wanted My full power well here it is Have a taste!"Jin points toward him and Hidakiga fires' a large blast at Orca hoping to hit him but he doesn't aim for him but the ground infornt of him,he is trying to hit Bagga who was in the ground,when the blast hit the ground it was a creater two miles deep and 1mile wide
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jin's First Ranking Exam   Jin's First Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Jin's First Ranking Exam
Page 1 of 1