Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Gimme gimme gimme! I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Gimme gimme gimme!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Gimme gimme gimme! Empty
PostSubject: Gimme gimme gimme!   Gimme gimme gimme! Icon_minitime1October 25th 2009, 7:02 pm

Kid waits impatiently outside mazes office wondering when the hell he could go in..... "F this..because.. THIS IS SPARTA" Kid spartan kicks the door with the added effect of extreme heat pressure extending from his foot. No doubt sending the door open.....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Gimme gimme gimme! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gimme gimme gimme!   Gimme gimme gimme! Icon_minitime1October 25th 2009, 7:06 pm

Maze looked up from his desk only to see the hot blooded Anbu of Reality Kid kicking in his door. Maze's head started to pulse with frustration. "You know you could of just knocked.."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Gimme gimme gimme! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gimme gimme gimme!   Gimme gimme gimme! Icon_minitime1October 25th 2009, 7:21 pm

"Shouldnt you be able to sense Im here and open the door. I mean your sooooo cool"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Gimme gimme gimme! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gimme gimme gimme!   Gimme gimme gimme! Icon_minitime1October 25th 2009, 7:26 pm

"Well I thought if I ignored you you might go away but it seems to of had an opposite affect...Anyway what brings you here Kid?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Gimme gimme gimme! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gimme gimme gimme!   Gimme gimme gimme! Icon_minitime1October 25th 2009, 7:29 pm

"I want the hexicon. I dont care if you make one pull one outta your but or take me to grave rob that genin. I want one.....please"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Gimme gimme gimme! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gimme gimme gimme!   Gimme gimme gimme! Icon_minitime1October 25th 2009, 7:32 pm

Maze sighed as he went threw his drawers on his desk and pulled out a morphcube aka a hexicon and tossed it to kid. "There ya go."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Gimme gimme gimme! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gimme gimme gimme!   Gimme gimme gimme! Icon_minitime1October 25th 2009, 7:35 pm

"The fuck... what the hell is this morphcube buis--- oh wait its a hexicon. Kthxbai" Kid said as he strolled out unrespectful as hell.....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Gimme gimme gimme! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gimme gimme gimme!   Gimme gimme gimme! Icon_minitime1October 25th 2009, 7:36 pm

Maze sighed again. "What can I say he's just a Kid.."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Gimme gimme gimme! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gimme gimme gimme!   Gimme gimme gimme! Icon_minitime1October 25th 2009, 7:43 pm

(You gets a cool point for usin my pun XD)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Gimme gimme gimme! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gimme gimme gimme!   Gimme gimme gimme! Icon_minitime1October 25th 2009, 7:44 pm

(lmao)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gimme gimme gimme! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gimme gimme gimme!   Gimme gimme gimme! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Gimme gimme gimme!
Page 1 of 1