Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Orca's Pact with Bagga I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 24 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Orca's Pact with Bagga

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Orca's Pact with Bagga Empty
PostSubject: Orca's Pact with Bagga   Orca's Pact with Bagga Icon_minitime1October 25th 2009, 11:20 pm

Orca has formed a Pact with Hells King of insects Bagga. Bagga and Baggu have some history,but little is known as of now.

Orcas pact gave him the ability to regenerate his body from a single cell. He also commands a new variety of Insects. They are called Gorrem,This tiny Insects get into the body of a victim and begin secreting a type of poison into the blood stream. Once this Poison has been spreed throughout the body,the victim will be unable to feel any form Of pain. Once they can feel no pain,the bugs will begin feasting on the inner tissue of the host internal Organs. These insects do this to Orca constantly,so he feels no pain what so ever.

Orca's Pact Price is called lOVE LOST. This Pact Price will prevent Orca from ever understand love and any emotion connected to it,It forces him to act primarily on Instincts...Which is the bases of most insects.

Orca's Pact with Bagga SalamanderbyGraySapphire
This is Bagga

Orca's Pact with Bagga LOTRO__Grodbog_Queen_by_gorremThese are called Gorrem
Back to top Go down
Nero and Terra

Nero and Terra

Village of Residence : Nero: Drifter / Terra: Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : N: Kamisora / T: None

PostSubject: Re: Orca's Pact with Bagga   Orca's Pact with Bagga Icon_minitime1October 27th 2009, 3:36 pm

((Bagga looks a bit more like a lizard than an insect :P... From the way I'm seenig it anyway))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Orca's Pact with Bagga   Orca's Pact with Bagga Icon_minitime1October 28th 2009, 11:40 pm

I can see that
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Orca's Pact with Bagga   Orca's Pact with Bagga Icon_minitime1January 9th 2010, 11:08 pm

i aint fightin that shit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orca's Pact with Bagga   Orca's Pact with Bagga Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Orca's Pact with Bagga
Page 1 of 1