Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Kenamara's First Ranking Exam I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Kenamara's First Ranking Exam

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kenamara Himatai

Kenamara Himatai

Village of Residence : Kingdom Of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Yakusai (Wind elementist)

Character sheet
Character Race: Human
Character Info (Highlight):

Kenamara's First Ranking Exam Empty
PostSubject: Kenamara's First Ranking Exam   Kenamara's First Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1October 26th 2009, 4:04 pm

Kena is in a grassy field just outside the village were the wind is heavy and the smile of wild life is strong it is somewhat peaceful to him as he reads a book under a tree as he awaits his proctor
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kenamara's First Ranking Exam   Kenamara's First Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1October 26th 2009, 5:12 pm

Orca would walk onto the field in his typical attire. His eyes were block by some form of eye paraphernalia and his face in the same position. "A ranking right" Orca's child like attitude has been completed removed from him. He only understands orders and instincts.
Back to top Go down
Kenamara Himatai

Kenamara Himatai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kenamara's First Ranking Exam   Kenamara's First Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1October 26th 2009, 6:45 pm

Closes the book and stands "Yes I'm requesting a ranking Exam are you My proctor?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kenamara's First Ranking Exam   Kenamara's First Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1October 26th 2009, 7:22 pm

"No more talk"

Orca would sit on the ground and let about a thousand of his Kikai bugs fall out of his sleeves. The Kikai bugs would begin crawling towards Kena
Back to top Go down
Kenamara Himatai

Kenamara Himatai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kenamara's First Ranking Exam   Kenamara's First Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1October 26th 2009, 7:28 pm

Kena Takes to the air and throws serveral Air Spears at Orca and the Kikai bugs
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kenamara's First Ranking Exam   Kenamara's First Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1October 26th 2009, 7:41 pm

The bugs will form a protective barrier around Orca and absorb all of the wind chakra into there seal. The rest of the bugs will take flight and head towards Kena.
Back to top Go down
Kenamara Himatai

Kenamara Himatai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kenamara's First Ranking Exam   Kenamara's First Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1October 26th 2009, 7:56 pm

Kena uses His air Bullets to destroy the flying bugs but he keeps firing so the bullets are going towards you
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kenamara's First Ranking Exam   Kenamara's First Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1October 26th 2009, 8:00 pm

The bugs arent effected by elements so your wasting your time)

The bugs would get tired of the foolish attempts of the genin. The bugs would all form into one really large hand and attempts to grab HIM,the bug arm also blocked the Air bullets that would have hit Orca
Back to top Go down
Kenamara Himatai

Kenamara Himatai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kenamara's First Ranking Exam   Kenamara's First Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1October 26th 2009, 8:11 pm

See that the wind had no effect on the bugs he summons Thor his Winged beast of the sky to eat the bug made hand
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kenamara's First Ranking Exam   Kenamara's First Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1October 26th 2009, 8:28 pm

Orca would look at the boy and sigh. "You need a lot of work. Im done here" Orca walks off the battle field giving the boy a big fat F.
Back to top Go down
Kenamara Himatai

Kenamara Himatai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kenamara's First Ranking Exam   Kenamara's First Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1October 26th 2009, 8:35 pm

"Hey wait Im Not done with you yet!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kenamara's First Ranking Exam   Kenamara's First Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1October 27th 2009, 12:54 pm

"Orca senses the boys rising hostility and turns to face him "...Do You hate me...Do you wish to kill me" Orca's mindset these days was very straight forward...It was either Kill or Be killed. "Dont do something you'll regret"
Back to top Go down
Kenamara Himatai

Kenamara Himatai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kenamara's First Ranking Exam   Kenamara's First Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1October 29th 2009, 2:23 pm

Lands on the ground "Yes I hate you but I don't kill those who don't need to be killed and that way of life can get you killed...so you should change that way of thinking....So I'll just take your F and go about my way."Yet Kenamara use to think the same way Orca did he and his brother Kenji but Kenji paid it the hard way with his life and Kenamara changed hiss life for his brothers' sate...Kenamara Walks away from the Battle field and rises his hand say Bye to Orca
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kenamara's First Ranking Exam   Kenamara's First Ranking Exam Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Kenamara's First Ranking Exam
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Provinces of Hell :: The Kingdom of Chaos :: Battle Areas :: Ranking Exams-
Jump to: