Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Grave lets fight for old times sake I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Grave lets fight for old times sake

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Grave lets fight for old times sake Empty
PostSubject: Grave lets fight for old times sake   Grave lets fight for old times sake Icon_minitime1October 26th 2009, 9:35 pm

Tiku awaits grave in a grave yard like place to be honest Tiky doesn't even Know where he's at but hey it look like it was the right place ffor their fight

Last edited by Tiku Ichimo on October 26th 2009, 9:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Grave lets fight for old times sake   Grave lets fight for old times sake Icon_minitime1October 26th 2009, 10:07 pm

Grave flash steps into the area picking up on a familiar chakra signature and notice the young man just standing there."Ello ello. Hi there."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Grave lets fight for old times sake   Grave lets fight for old times sake Icon_minitime1October 26th 2009, 11:09 pm

"Hey..How ya been Buddy,you look like you don't know who I am anymore,I mean I've changed that much...It must be the hair dye...Well I called you here because I want to see where I am at compeared to you."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Grave lets fight for old times sake   Grave lets fight for old times sake Icon_minitime1October 27th 2009, 1:36 pm

"......." Grave didn't know what the hell was going on but he felt as if he knew this person....."You want to test yourself against me? Cool! ^^"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Grave lets fight for old times sake   Grave lets fight for old times sake Icon_minitime1October 28th 2009, 4:59 pm

"Yeah so if you don't mind I'd like to get started"Tiku's eyes begin to glow a dull purple and his voice began to become more demonic *Shall we get started Grave*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grave lets fight for old times sake   Grave lets fight for old times sake Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Grave lets fight for old times sake
Page 1 of 1