Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  New Student, Hebi~! I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

New Student, Hebi~!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

Village of Residence : Shibusen
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : .. Death?

New Student, Hebi~! Empty
PostSubject: New Student, Hebi~!   New Student, Hebi~! Icon_minitime1November 6th 2009, 6:45 am

Shinigami would exit the mirror, throwing Hebi out of it as well "Soooo, Hebiiii-chaaan~! You say you want a weapon, riiight? Mind telling me which kind of weapon you want?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New Student, Hebi~!   New Student, Hebi~! Icon_minitime1November 11th 2009, 10:10 am

{Hebi would rub the back of his head feeling a little off from being pulled from the mirror. Although after hearing the question he would think for a moment while a few of his snake began to his into his ear giving him advice on what type of weapon he should ask for. After a moment one of Hebi's snake would hiss something into his ear and Hebi's eyebrow would then rise and he would nod his head.}

Hissssss
"How about a type of energy whip? Asks Ace"
((I'll provide the pic for it))
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: New Student, Hebi~!   New Student, Hebi~! Icon_minitime1November 12th 2009, 6:49 am

Shinigami nodded "Hrrrmm... Energy whip? That's original~! Haven't had too many of them lately." Shinigami would open the list of Weapons that were available "Well, you're in luck... There are only 2. A male and a female. Which one would you prefer, Hebi-chaaaan~?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New Student, Hebi~!   New Student, Hebi~! Icon_minitime1November 14th 2009, 6:38 pm

{Like before Hebi would think for a moment while a few of his snake began to his into his ear giving him some more advice. Hebi would then nod to one of his snakes after it hiss in his ear.}

Hissss
"A female says Tank."
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: New Student, Hebi~!   New Student, Hebi~! Icon_minitime1November 16th 2009, 6:39 am

Shinigami nodded "Aaaalright~ Female energy whip~? Let's call her up!!" A giant door would appear and open up into a void of pitch blackness. From out of it came the female weapon lady girl and she stood in front of Hebi. Shinigami would say "Hebi-chan~! Meet your weapon~!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New Student, Hebi~!   New Student, Hebi~! Icon_minitime1November 16th 2009, 6:43 pm

{Hebi would then stare at the young girl for amoment a little shocked at her size looking to be a little younger than Hebi himself.}
New Student, Hebi~! Chinese_zodiac___snake_by_Amuria

{As Hebi stare at the little girl she would quickly appear right in front of him looking not only at Hebi but at his snakes as well. She would hold out her hands and begin to lightly touch and pet the snakes who would seem to be very mello around her. The girl would then lighly smile and then pat Hebi on the head as if he was a little kid.}

????- Well you seem like a very interesting person and I love your snakes we will be a perfect match. I'm Amuria nice to meet you Hebi-chan.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: New Student, Hebi~!   New Student, Hebi~! Icon_minitime1November 17th 2009, 1:21 am

Shinigami nodded "Well well! It seems like you, Hebi-chan and you, Amuria-chan will be gooood paaartneeeers~! WELL! I WILL BE SEEING YA~!" Shinigami turned around "... Oh... Wait...." He faced them again "Any questions~?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New Student, Hebi~!   New Student, Hebi~! Icon_minitime1November 17th 2009, 6:16 pm

{While Hebi remained quite Amuria would raise her hand like she was in school which she was.}

Amuria- Me Shinigami-sama me me! Is there anyone around her who can help use learn about soul energy I have a good under standing but I am sure Hebi-chan is clueless.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
God of Death
God of Death
Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: New Student, Hebi~!   New Student, Hebi~! Icon_minitime1November 17th 2009, 6:26 pm

shinigami pondered "Hrrrm... There is Tear-san... and Khrona-chan... Or Maze-san... Hrrrm... I would suggest going into a classroom until further notice. I'm sure one of them will assist you..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New Student, Hebi~!   New Student, Hebi~! Icon_minitime1November 17th 2009, 6:29 pm

Amuria- Okay Shinigami thank you and be safe.

{Amuria would bow before grabing Hebi by the sleeve and pulling him toward a class room. Before he was pulled out the door and snake would rise its head and look at Shinigami.}

Hissssss
"Thank you for all of your help say Ace."

{Hebi would then be yanked out of the office and draged off to a classroom be Amuria.}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Student, Hebi~!   New Student, Hebi~! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

New Student, Hebi~!
Page 1 of 1