Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Ragnarok:Kham's Zanpakuto I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Ragnarok:Kham's Zanpakuto

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Ragnarok:Kham's Zanpakuto Empty
PostSubject: Ragnarok:Kham's Zanpakuto   Ragnarok:Kham's Zanpakuto Icon_minitime1November 6th 2009, 4:58 pm

((Figured I'd post this since I revealed it already, I had this shit since the azure flame village))

Ragnarok is the royal blade given to the leader of my villages clan. The blade itself amplifies the users earth techniques and allows the user (if the user is royal blood) to use various diamond based techniques. Aside from that, when Mahk-X saw Akarui preform the process necessary for making a subsitue shinigami, he did it to himself making Ragnarok his zanpakuto. The sword stayed the same and is constantly released due to Mahk-X's spiritual pressure.

((The Blade))
The blade allows Kham to manipulate the earth without doing the various motions in earth bending, he can also infuse the blade with his spiritual pressure and send waves of it towards opponents.
Ragnarok:Kham's Zanpakuto Sword_by_Maglot-1

Spirit Form
Every Zanpakuto resembles its master in a little way. Ragnarok is a powerful man who does whatever it takes for more power, he hardly ever communicates with Kham but happily surrenders all his abilities to him so that they can get better at their techniques and carve corpses with one another. All in all Ragnarok is fond of Kham and vice versa, although is feels neglected because he isnt used as much as Khams other weapons.
Ragnarok:Kham's Zanpakuto God_of_War_by_Mashiro

Bankai: Aegis of The Immortal
Ragnarok:Kham's Zanpakuto W_deiv12

In order to use his Bankai Mahk-x has to gather an immense amount of spiritual pressure because his bankai is so costly on his spiritual energy. Upon release he will release his gathered energy across the area and emerge in his bankai. Aegis resembles Mahk-X, it looks like the face of pure evil and is a heavily fortified weapon, but is the perfect offense. Aegis is connected to Mahk-X's left arm by a string of energy that can be flung about to imprison enemies. Aegis can also grow in size by consuming mahk-x's spiritual pressure. Aegis can also consume energy based attacks (with a few exceptions) and carbon structures and compress them into spiritual pressure and fire it back at his opponents in a concentrated blast cannon. Aegis can also be flung, since it is a shield yo-yo at his opponents and grind them to dust. Each of these functions require a command to preform. To absorb energy it costs mahk-x that same amount of chakra used by the individual, but in order to fire it back it cost double. As such, he can fire absorbed energy shots of peoples energy 5 times a day, the power is 10 times that of the energy absorbed. Aegis is 10 tons, and can easily defend from attacks as well as beat people to smithereens...

Dual Bankai- Infinity Armor
Ragnarok:Kham's Zanpakuto Godzilla_Neo___IKUSAGAMI_by_KaijuSa
When Kham combines Aegis with the Blade of Olympus, he transforms into his massive infinity armor state which is just as large as the giga trigger. This armor indestructible completely unless weakened and Kham cannot be touched by anything that is not carbon based. The shield creates massive concussive after shock explosions passively and removes from existence whatever it touches. Khams base strength is increased capable of killing anything his strikes with one blow. The Sphere of Influence becomes stronger and larger, and the mirror shield that is ageis can 'Capture' reflections and strike them in the shield. With the reflection captured Kham can strike it and it will be transfered to the opponent.

Dual Bankai- Armageddon
Ragnarok:Kham's Zanpakuto Archangel
When Kham combines Aegis with the Cosmos Destroyer, both transform into a height length crimson spear with small crimson orbs spinning around it. As the name implies, this Dual Bankai is the PURE embodiment of destruction making it a lot easier for Kham to destroy things. Any energy that touches the spear can be converted into cosmic energy for Khams use. He can spam crimson devastations with VERY minimal chakra drain and fire gaia cannons instantly. All in all, Kham can use his cosmic powers a helluvalot easier with heightened destructive powers at his disposal.

Last edited by mahk-x on April 19th 2010, 1:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Ragnarok:Kham's Zanpakuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok:Kham's Zanpakuto   Ragnarok:Kham's Zanpakuto Icon_minitime1November 6th 2009, 10:57 pm

Whoa. Now I need to go and explain my bankai and all there pwnage. I've been thinking on them since I havent been on the site as much.
Back to top Go down

Ragnarok:Kham's Zanpakuto
Page 1 of 1