Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Me Want Soul Partner I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 20 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Me Want Soul Partner

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Me Want Soul Partner Empty
PostSubject: Me Want Soul Partner   Me Want Soul Partner Icon_minitime1November 15th 2009, 8:15 pm

Grave knocked on the doors of the Reality Council building....It had been years but he stilled remembered Maze taking about.....what was it...soul partners?....Plus that thing Ken used in that fight...EPIC AS HELL....Grave didn't want to be left out on that type of power.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Me Want Soul Partner   Me Want Soul Partner Icon_minitime1November 15th 2009, 8:21 pm

Maze opened the door only to see a very old friend he hadn't see in a while. "Well look who it is....Is that Grave?!" Maze hugged his old friend smiling. "What brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Me Want Soul Partner   Me Want Soul Partner Icon_minitime1November 15th 2009, 8:29 pm

"Well you see....I was recently in battle and got Pwned by this guys souls weapon." Grave lowered his head.
Damn that Ken........shot me in mah face >_<
"So do you think I could get a soul partner."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Me Want Soul Partner   Me Want Soul Partner Icon_minitime1November 15th 2009, 8:38 pm

"I see...well then step into my office." Maze warped the two to his office. Grave in the chair on the other side of Maze behind his desk. Maze opened the drawer on his desk and pulled out what seemed to be a HUGE phone book."So let's see soul partner for Grave hmm..." Maze ran threw the pages of the book looking for a soul partner right for Grave.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Me Want Soul Partner   Me Want Soul Partner Icon_minitime1November 15th 2009, 8:42 pm

"Umm...d..don't you need to ask me questions....like what type of person I want to be my partner?....Or something?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Me Want Soul Partner   Me Want Soul Partner Icon_minitime1November 15th 2009, 8:50 pm

"Hush.....I know what you won't..." Maze continued his searching.

-time skip-

2 hours later Maze slammed the book closed. "Found her!" Maze put his hand on Grave's forehead and warped them to the small England town. "Ok your future partner leaves here."

Me Want Soul Partner Fable-2-screenshot-Bowerstone-outsi
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Me Want Soul Partner   Me Want Soul Partner Icon_minitime1November 15th 2009, 9:03 pm

Grave looked around a bit shocked...this was happening a bit...fast. "Um..M...maze...where are we?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Me Want Soul Partner   Me Want Soul Partner Icon_minitime1November 15th 2009, 9:07 pm

"We're in England.....or at least I think we're in England...BUT stop looking around and follow me. We're here to get you a Soul partner not sight see." Maze walked off toward the darker parts of the town. till he came to large gray house."Ok this is it 6433 W.bank rd. Grave this is it..Go knock on the door.."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Me Want Soul Partner   Me Want Soul Partner Icon_minitime1November 15th 2009, 9:14 pm

Grave followed Maze to the house."Are you sure about this...?" Grave walked up to the door and gave it a knock.

What have I gotten myself into?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Me Want Soul Partner   Me Want Soul Partner Icon_minitime1November 15th 2009, 9:18 pm

Maze would disappear before the there was an answer to the door........Maze just ditched Grave.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Me Want Soul Partner   Me Want Soul Partner Icon_minitime1November 15th 2009, 9:30 pm

Large banging noises came from the house before the door swung open. In front of Grave was a very....well..cute young lady that had answered the door,
Me Want Soul Partner Sora_in_the_Air_by_celeyo
What do you want!?
Grave gulped "W..well m..me and my friend here." Grave pointed back to where Maze was.
What friend?
Grave turned around only to see a tumbleweed passing down the street.
OH HELL....Maze DID NOT JUST LEAVE ME
Grave turned back to the girl only to get the door slammed in his face. Grave let out a sigh as he walked off the stoop of the house and back to the more lively part of town....The Girl looked out the window from her home and looked a Grave as he walked away.
Weirdo..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Me Want Soul Partner   Me Want Soul Partner Icon_minitime1November 15th 2009, 9:47 pm

Grave sat on the steps out side on of the taverns in town. "*sigh* Man what was I thinking coming here?" Grave just sat there till a old women came up to him.

Old lady: Why ello there my young lad...why so down.

Grave looked up at the lady and very childishly said.." Oh nothing."

Old lady: Don't look like nothing to me..I saw you up at that old gray house...

"You saw that huh...I'm trying to get the girl in that house to be my soul partner but..ha...I couldn't even learn her name.."

Old lady: Well I don't know nothing about "soul partners" but if your trying to be friend with a young lady why not give her something nice.

The old lady went threw her bag and pulled out a rose and handed it to Grave.

Old lady: Give her this I'm sure she'll love it.

"Wow thanks miss!" Grave would head back to the gray house with the rose. The old lady waved to grave as he ran off..

Old lady: What an odd boy...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Me Want Soul Partner   Me Want Soul Partner Icon_minitime1November 15th 2009, 10:30 pm

Grave knocked on the door to the gray house yet again the rose in hand..The young women opened the door and sighed
It's you again?
"Umm ya I..I wanted to give you this." Grave handed the rose to the young lady smiling.
A rose?.....You know that's the worse thing you've could of done right?
"I..is it really that bad? The old lady in town said that girls around here like flowers...
You think I'm like the rest of these dumb chicks around here?
"I..I..well..umm" The girl let out another sigh as she walked back into her house.
You coming in>?
Grave walked into the house....He looked around and saw that the house was the tidies place of them all....it kind off reminded him of his room back at home.
Sit..
The girl pointed to the couch in the next room over. Grave took a seat on the couch. "So umm.....what's your name?"
It's Mela.....What's yours?
"I'm Grave...Grave Yamino."
Well Grave Yamino why are you wasting away the time of my day?
Mela sat down in a chair across from Grave in what seemed to be the living room.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Me Want Soul Partner   Me Want Soul Partner Icon_minitime1November 16th 2009, 9:07 am

"Well I came here in hoping that you and I could work out a soul partner relationship.:
I hardly know you an you think you could just come in here and expect me to just come with you?!
Mela looked pissed off. She puffed her cheeks in anger and folded her arms very childishly. Grave struggled to hold back his laughter towards Mela's expression. "I..I..ha..ha HaHAHA~!" Grave busted out laughing.
Think I'm funny do you? Well let's see how funny you think it is when I throw you out my house.
Mela hopped out of her chair and grabbed Grave by the collar and dragged him out of her house. "He wait wait I....d..didn't mean to laugh it's just that look on your face was just so cute and funny," Mela stopped her rage for a moment and released Grave from her grip. Give me an hour...
"An hour for what?" Mela sighed
So I can get my things packed....I'll be your soul partner,
Grave smiled like in his signature as he stood up an hugged Mela "Oh thank you thank you thank you~!" Mela punched Grave in the face forcing herself from his arms as she walked up stair to get her things.
Wait outside weirdo..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me Want Soul Partner   Me Want Soul Partner Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Me Want Soul Partner
Page 1 of 1