Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Class in Session: Learning About Soul Energy I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Class in Session: Learning About Soul Energy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Class in Session: Learning About Soul Energy Empty
PostSubject: Class in Session: Learning About Soul Energy   Class in Session: Learning About Soul Energy Icon_minitime1November 17th 2009, 6:41 pm

{Hebi would be draged into a classroom and would be set down in a seat and Amuria would sit right next to him.}

Hisss
"Why are we hear again? Asks Rick"

Amuria- Becuase although you can use and hold me as a weapon with out a problem if you can use soul energy I'm just a handle with no whip. So lets just wait for a teacher and we can learn together.

{Still having his normal cold expression Hebi would simply nod and the two of them would wait for a teacher.}
Back to top Go down
Tear

Tear

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Kekkei Genkai : None

Character sheet
Character Race: Weapon
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Class in Session: Learning About Soul Energy   Class in Session: Learning About Soul Energy Icon_minitime1November 18th 2009, 5:53 am

Tear would enter the room "My my, more new students? Shibusen is getting more popular every day... Hmhmhmhm..." He smiled at them both with his signature deadly nonchalant smile "I assume you two are here to learn of Soul Energy?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Class in Session: Learning About Soul Energy   Class in Session: Learning About Soul Energy Icon_minitime1November 18th 2009, 8:04 pm

{Amuria would look at the man for a moment trying to figure out who he was and would then remember Shinigami mentioning him.}

Amuria- Yes Tear-sensei my partner Hebi right hear knows nothing about soul energy hat so ever.
Back to top Go down
Tear

Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Class in Session: Learning About Soul Energy   Class in Session: Learning About Soul Energy Icon_minitime1November 22nd 2009, 6:41 am

Tear's eyebrow perked up "Oh? Nothing of it, hm? Well, let us get started then. Hebi.. is it? You must learn to use soul energy by first tapping into your soul and releasing your power. To do this, you must feel your soul within your body, find it and release energy from it... You understand?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Class in Session: Learning About Soul Energy   Class in Session: Learning About Soul Energy Icon_minitime1November 27th 2009, 10:17 am

{Hebi would nod as he centered his hands in the middle of his chest and then began to concentrate on tapping into his souls. At first nothing would happen although after a minute or to there would be seen a small orb of energy forming in between Hebi's hands. The orb would then grow in size and lighting like soul energy would then begin to crackle from the orb.}
Back to top Go down
Tear

Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Class in Session: Learning About Soul Energy   Class in Session: Learning About Soul Energy Icon_minitime1November 27th 2009, 11:00 am

"... Alright then. Seems as though you've found the energy of your soul... Though it means nothing if you do not know how to use it. Start to concentrate on extracting it from your soul in doses, using the energy as it best fits you and how it comes out to suit you."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Class in Session: Learning About Soul Energy   Class in Session: Learning About Soul Energy Icon_minitime1November 27th 2009, 11:10 am

{Hebi would nod as he continues to concentrate on his soul energy. Soon enough the energy that was cracking out of the orb would soon start take shape. The soul energy would then glow and take the form of multiple snakes that would float around the room.}

Amuria-Wow Hebi-chan made snake that's typical what to you think Tear-sensei?
Back to top Go down
Tear

Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Class in Session: Learning About Soul Energy   Class in Session: Learning About Soul Energy Icon_minitime1November 27th 2009, 11:13 am

Tear nodded "Seems as though he's learned the basics... Seems like his Soul Energy is rather serpentine. Oh well. Is this it for you all? You did just want to learn the basics of Soul Energy, did you not?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Class in Session: Learning About Soul Energy   Class in Session: Learning About Soul Energy Icon_minitime1November 27th 2009, 11:17 am

Amuria- Yes that was what we came to learn although Tear-sensei could you teach Hebi-chan how to fight using his soul energy?
Back to top Go down
Tear

Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Class in Session: Learning About Soul Energy   Class in Session: Learning About Soul Energy Icon_minitime1November 27th 2009, 11:23 am

Tear quirked a brow "To fight, you say? Hm. Alright. Let us proceed to the Battle Room, then. Come with me..." Tear would exit from the classroom, making his way to the battle room.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Class in Session: Learning About Soul Energy   Class in Session: Learning About Soul Energy Icon_minitime1November 27th 2009, 11:27 am

Amuria-Okay.

{Amuria would then grab Hebi by his sleeve and then drag him along behind Tear.}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Class in Session: Learning About Soul Energy   Class in Session: Learning About Soul Energy Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Class in Session: Learning About Soul Energy
Page 1 of 1