Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  And we return... I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

And we return...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mederei

Mederei

Village of Residence : Geko!
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Acid/Poison, Spirits, Vectors, Frogs and Snakes, Absolute Arithmetic

And we return... Empty
PostSubject: And we return...   And we return... Icon_minitime1November 19th 2009, 1:26 pm

Bypassing Mosquito and Free and Asura duking it out in the entrance, Mederei and Akazuki would appear right inside of the middle of Medusa's hideout. They would be dropped from the spiritual arrows and then the arrows would dissipate. "Well, now that we are here... Would you care to get started, Akazuki~?"
Back to top Go down
Akazuki Law
Phantom of the Depths
Phantom of the Depths
Akazuki Law

Village of Residence : Abandoned the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : Aian/Jisei no Sougon Souran

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

And we return... Empty
PostSubject: Re: And we return...   And we return... Icon_minitime1November 19th 2009, 1:56 pm

/=Law looked at the short old man, then the demonic creature. The other guy with the jail costume didn't peek his interest, so he didn't bother to look at him.=\
"Fine by me.."
/= Law's eyes began to glow red.=\
Back to top Go down
Mederei

Mederei

Kekkei Genkai : Acid/Poison, Spirits, Vectors, Frogs and Snakes, Absolute Arithmetic

And we return... Empty
PostSubject: Re: And we return...   And we return... Icon_minitime1November 19th 2009, 2:05 pm

Mederei snickered "Alright then... Come with me and we shall begin..." Mederei started walking, blocks with several arrows started to form a pathway in front of her, leading her to the one with the crystal ball on it. Being merged with Kaerei, she was also partially weapon now, thus she could change into one of Kaerei's weapon forms, which just happened to be a Syringe. Mederei's arm changed into a large syringe, filling with some of her very own Black Blood... "Are you ready, Akazuki..?"
Back to top Go down
Akazuki Law
Phantom of the Depths
Phantom of the Depths
Akazuki Law

Character sheet
Character Race:

And we return... Empty
PostSubject: Re: And we return...   And we return... Icon_minitime1November 19th 2009, 2:09 pm

/=Law watched as her arm turned into a syringe. His eyed Medusa, with a quizical look on his face.=\
"With your arm a syringe, if you wanted to inject something else along with the black blood, you could couldn't you?"
Back to top Go down
Mederei

Mederei

And we return... Empty
PostSubject: Re: And we return...   And we return... Icon_minitime1November 19th 2009, 2:17 pm

Mederei giggled a bit "Now now, you don't trust me~? After all we've been through~? Besides... There is no OTHER way to get the Black Blood into you and I don't see any OTHER syringes around here... Besides. You've given me the Dark Matter I asked for, why shouldn't I give you what you ask for, hm~?" Her eyes narrowed, her lips stretched wickedly across her face "Gekogeko..."
Back to top Go down
Akazuki Law
Phantom of the Depths
Phantom of the Depths
Akazuki Law

Character sheet
Character Race:

And we return... Empty
PostSubject: Re: And we return...   And we return... Icon_minitime1November 19th 2009, 2:24 pm

"Nope, I barely trust you. I bet you think the same about me."
/=Law then smiled, rolling up one of his sleeves. His arm appeared to be black.=\
"I already injected some Dark Matter into myself before giving the rest to you. By the way, I didn't take that much, so you have the majority. I guess you can inject the Black Blood now, although I will tell you that I can use the Dark Matter to force something out of my body, as a precaution."
Back to top Go down
Mederei

Mederei

And we return... Empty
PostSubject: Re: And we return...   And we return... Icon_minitime1November 19th 2009, 2:32 pm

Mederei laughed again "Ah, the only thing I am going to inject is Blood, but I must tell you that since the Black Blood is an entity within itself and is symbiotic in nature... If anything WERE to happen to be attached to it, expelling that would also expel the Black Blood... Not that I'm putting anything else in you, dear..." Mederei's smile dimmed down to a light smirk, sticking the needle into the arm of Akazuki. "Besides... If I had a mind to, I could just kill you right now.... This syringe does a lot more than inject, boy..." She would begin to inject the blood, something slithering along with it into Akazuki <And I can inject a lot more than you can see or feel, boy...> Mederei thought, pulling out the needle "See? All done! Now that didn't hurt, did it~?"
Back to top Go down
Akazuki Law
Phantom of the Depths
Phantom of the Depths
Akazuki Law

Character sheet
Character Race:

And we return... Empty
PostSubject: Re: And we return...   And we return... Icon_minitime1November 19th 2009, 2:41 pm

/=Law rolled his sleeve back up, eyes closed with a smile on his face.=\
" Now with this finished, whats next?"
/= The blackness of his arm began to spread little by little, and because of it, his hand was changing black.=\
Back to top Go down
Mederei

Mederei

And we return... Empty
PostSubject: Re: And we return...   And we return... Icon_minitime1November 19th 2009, 2:45 pm

Mederei gracefully moved backwards "Well... The only thing left to do is to test it... Am I right? And how better to test it than with a battle?" Mederei eyes him up and down "And despite your thoughts, this battle shan't be with us, but with... My daughter... Crona." As she finished, the name of Crona would echo throughout the entire lair, which is Mederei's way of calling her.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

Village of Residence : ...
Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Kekkei Genkai : ...

And we return... Empty
PostSubject: Re: And we return...   And we return... Icon_minitime1November 19th 2009, 2:47 pm

Crona would walk out of the darkness, as if she had been there the entire time "Yes, Medusa-sama..." Her eyes were pitch black, looking very dreary and fearful, yet oddly insane at the same time. She held one arm with her hand, clenching it tightly for a sense of security, her unstable and unsteady feet walking toward the platform that Mederei and Akazuki were on.
Back to top Go down
Akazuki Law
Phantom of the Depths
Phantom of the Depths
Akazuki Law

Character sheet
Character Race:

And we return... Empty
PostSubject: Re: And we return...   And we return... Icon_minitime1November 19th 2009, 2:57 pm

/=Law continued smiling as he turned his head in Crona's direction.=\
"Your daughter huh.."
/=He chuckled.=\
"How low, but I digress."
/= 2 sets of wings sprouted from Law's back as he pocketted his hands. His supression field was now active as well. He learned how to use the Dark Matter in such a short time.=\
" At least I get to test out my black blood."
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

And we return... Empty
PostSubject: Re: And we return...   And we return... Icon_minitime1November 19th 2009, 3:09 pm

Crona stared at Akazuki's wings, then her teeth chattered a bit, her head twitching ".. R-Ragnarok..." Out of nowhere, Crona's back began to bulge, spikes protruding from it. There was an explosion of nothing but Black Blood and a loud screech of "PIIIKYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAH!!!!!" was heard. A large, muscular black body spurted out, taking form and shape, white gloved hands spurting out of the blackness, the massive black body arching over Crona's body, a head forming with an X over the face, and on either side of the X were 2 huge, bulbous chameleon-esque eyes with X's for the pupils. Spikes protruded from all over this large, muscular behemoth and it rested its hand ontop of Crona's head. It began to speak...

Ragnarok: So, Crona, you think you can just call for me any time you want, huh? You know what? Just for that, I'm gonna eat your dinner for the rest of the week! And all of your food, for that matter! Gupi!

Ragnarok started to pinch Crona's cheeks, stretching them out to a point where it seemed that they would rip off.

Crona said pitifully "Ragnarok!! Stop it... We... We have to fight now, Ragnarok..."

Ragnarok didn't listen, only letting go of Crona's cheeks to pummel her in the head a few times "Like I have to listen to the likes of you! I'll fight when I get ready! Gupipi!!"

Crona wailed again, her irises dilating and eyes going out of focus, letting out a threatening "RAGNAROK!!!"

Ragnarok suddenly backed off, a sweat drop going down his head "Okay, okay! I don't want to make Crona angry! Crona isn't nice angry... You'd better thank me later...!" Ragnarok's body would slurp back into Crona's back, then blood came from Crona's hand, forming into a black sword, spiked on its dudgeon and a long, white line going down the middle of it. This was Ragnarok, the Demon Blade.

Crona sighed, staring at Akazuki a bit aggressively "I'm ready..."
Back to top Go down
Akazuki Law
Phantom of the Depths
Phantom of the Depths
Akazuki Law

Character sheet
Character Race:

And we return... Empty
PostSubject: Re: And we return...   And we return... Icon_minitime1November 19th 2009, 3:19 pm

"Finally. Just because your a girl doesn't mean I'll go easy on you. Also, just because your a girl doesn't mean I'll underestimate you."
/= Law would dig his nail into the palm of both of his hands, breaking the skin. Then, Law put on a pair of claws, 4 blades on each one. Black blood would begin spilling from his palms, coating the claws and slightly extending them. He focused some telekenetic energy to his claw, and slashed in Crona's direction, sending a telekenetic shock right at her. He then crackled a smile, feeding black blood to his wings, having them grow in size by a 1/4. SO their about 15 feet lonf now.=\
"Interesting, using black blood is similar to the use of dark matter, only the skin has to be ripped...or does it?"
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

And we return... Empty
PostSubject: Re: And we return...   And we return... Icon_minitime1November 19th 2009, 3:31 pm

Crona would nimbly, yet shakily dodge the attack, her body bending in every which way, making it seem as if she had no balance whatsoever, but it got her out of the way. She would then slit her wrists with Ragnarok, the blood dripping down as it did with Akazuki "Ragnarok..." Crona flailed her arms about, releasing a multitude of large, black blades from her wrists that seemed to be able to cut straight through the stone blocks in the area with ease. As such, she would then jump onto the nearest floating block, tapping Ragnarok on the ground "Oooh... He's got Black Blood wings, too?... Aw... I don't know how I can deal with that..."

Large, red lips would open up on the blade, speaking with Ragnarok's voice "Shut up, Crona! Focus on the enemy! Or else I will keep you up all night for a month! Then you'll never go to sleep!"

Crona sighed "Nooo... But I need to sleep or I'll feel all groggy... Aw... Okay then..." Her eyes were still not focused on one target, each eye darting in a different direction than the other one. Crona seemed to leave herself wide open...
Back to top Go down
Akazuki Law
Phantom of the Depths
Phantom of the Depths
Akazuki Law

Character sheet
Character Race:

And we return... Empty
PostSubject: Re: And we return...   And we return... Icon_minitime1November 19th 2009, 3:42 pm

/= Law observed how Crona used Black Blood. It was eccentric, but it seemed effective. The blades coming in Law's direction would drop down before they could touch due to the intensified gravity around him. He watched Crona, a more serious look on his face.=\
"You, are a strange girl."
/= He then began to make mighty flaps with his wings, sturring up a quick whirlwind. He fired one set of claws into the whirlwind, and the black blood on the blades would get separated by the strong wind, giving the whirlwind a multitude of black blood blades, as well as the 4 original blades. It was quite big, and headed quickly for Crona.=\
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

And we return... Empty
PostSubject: Re: And we return...   And we return... Icon_minitime1November 19th 2009, 3:50 pm

Crona gasped, fear struck into her eyes "Ohhh... SCREECH ALPHA!!" Energy would form around Ragnarok, and Crona would make a huge slash through the air, an ENORMOUS wave of energy in the form of a demonic looking mouth surging from it, the black blood that had fallen from the gravity splitting into droplets and being suspended mid air for some reason "... Bloody Needle..." Since Ragnarok was directly infused with the Black Blood, he was in all of the droplets that were let out from Crona and Crona only, and as such he would try to get into Akazuki's present Black Blood tornado in an attempt to merge with and overpower the Black Blood, making the tornado useless and have the large Screech Alpha pass through without trouble so that it could save energy for Akazuki directly...
Back to top Go down
Akazuki Law
Phantom of the Depths
Phantom of the Depths
Akazuki Law

Character sheet
Character Race:

And we return... Empty
PostSubject: Re: And we return...   And we return... Icon_minitime1November 19th 2009, 4:03 pm

/= Law held his hand out and used his push force, rejecting the Screech Alpha. A massive crater is blown into the ground from the rejected Screech Alpha, and Law would gesture Crona forward with his bloody free hand.=\
"Come Crona."
/= He started to try something new. He let the black blood dripping from his hand form a gauntlet on his hand, feeling free enough to still move. Then, he threw a punch at Crona, sending a black blood fist at her, but only the fist was glowing.=\
"Filamentate."
/=Law added some of his own chakras to the black blood fist, and the filament was causing it to increase in power and size as it traveled. By the time it came in 20 feet of Crona, it would be 3x Crona's size. Law then pulled out a metallic looking orb, letting black blood cover it.=\
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

And we return... Empty
PostSubject: Re: And we return...   And we return... Icon_minitime1November 19th 2009, 4:15 pm

Crona started to shake, not knowing what to do... She would be hit with this large fist, however even though it was powerful, it seemed to to barely any damage to her. She bent backwards before standing back upward "... How am I going to deal with this sort of person...? I don't think I can... I hate it... Hate.. Hate... Hate... Haaatte..." Crona would grip Ragnarok tightly, letting out a blood curdling scream "TAMASHII NO KYOUMEI!! (soul resonance) SCREECH RESONANCE!! JET BLACK BLADE!" Out of nowhere, Ragnarok would let out another "PIKYEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" only this time it was constant, making the blade resonate uncontrollably, and be covered in Black Blood, Crona's Soul Wavelength and Soul Energy, changing shape to look like the wave of soul energy that they had just released from the sword. This was the Jet Black Blade.

And we return... ScreechAlpha

Crona took the same stance as in the picture and large, black wings would sprout out of her back. This was the Black Dragon, only without Ragnarok's dragon-like head spurting out of it. Only the wings. The wings increased all of Crona's abilities QUITE greatly. She flapped once, dashing straight at Akazuki "SCREECH BETA!!" Crona would stop at a certain point, making one huge slash with the sword while still not being near Akazuki, however the blade extended a great length as to hit from a further distance. The vibrations from the sword and the resonance, as well as the power boost would allow Crona to easily slash through the gravitational force and try to hit Akazuki directly. This resonance also made Crona's body resonate with these horrific sound waves as well coming from Ragnarok. Getting cut directly should rupture numerous things within and without Akazuki, most likely his chakra and mind, hopefully his Black Blood as well. Crona would then fall backward, the wings covering her front as she hoevered there...
Back to top Go down
Akazuki Law
Phantom of the Depths
Phantom of the Depths
Akazuki Law

Character sheet
Character Race:

And we return... Empty
PostSubject: Re: And we return...   And we return... Icon_minitime1November 19th 2009, 4:41 pm

/=Law smirked, holding out his hand.=\
"Eh? Slow down a bit."
/=The black blood fist that hit Crona not too long ago was mixed with another dark substance, dark matter. It would begin to squeeze extremely tight to her body, making movement restricted, or alot harder, but it would cover Crona's skin, keeping the black blood from flowing or from her being Cut. As the blade approached him, He fired a Giga ray at Crona, which traveled as quick as lightning if not faster, and the sudden release of the gig ray would propell him back quickly, right out of the swords range, letting it go on by. Once he dodged it, he flew higher into the sky, avoiding the screech that accompanied the sword swing.=\
"[i]Quite reckless[/i"
/= His metallic ball was covered in black blood, and he would let go of it, suspending it in mid-air.=\
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

And we return... Empty
PostSubject: Re: And we return...   And we return... Icon_minitime1November 19th 2009, 4:48 pm

Crona felt a bit restricted, but it didn't really matter much. Due to her power increase, and Ragnarok's powerful strength surging into Crona via Black Blood, Crona basically had the power of Ragnarok, who could stop a chainsaw and push back a golem with his bare hands as a small child, which meant his power would only increase DRASTICALLY as an adult... He was horrifically overpowered, and thus, Crona held this power as well. She would stiffen her wings, letting the blast hit her, but again, doing very little damage, but thanks to the Dark Matter, the ray shouldn't have charred her skin. Now... Back to battle. "Screech... GAMMA!" Crona would again blast off toward Akazuki at still amazing speeds for being restricted, slashing at a blinding speed as well, just all around. She seemed quite unorthodox, but the slashes should keep her protected from every direction (like Meta Knight from Brawl) and the resonating sound waves would rupture what they touched still, and with the blade cutting so fast, that many slashes at Akazuki would drain his energy and power quite quickly if they hit, especially in succession. Crona's wings began to expand slightly as well, the screeching of Ragnarok getting louder and louder... Almost unbearable...
Back to top Go down
Akazuki Law
Phantom of the Depths
Phantom of the Depths
Akazuki Law

Character sheet
Character Race:

And we return... Empty
PostSubject: Re: And we return...   And we return... Icon_minitime1November 19th 2009, 5:10 pm

"I think I've had enough of you."
/= Law was referring to the sword, he just wasn't being specific with his words. His hand gave a silver glow as a bright barrier appeared around him. He then placed his hand on the inside of the barrier, and began to remove the ions in the atmosphere of the area. With no ions, no oxygen, so no air, giving sound no medium to travel in the air, meaning no more damn screeching. In the process though, the sound waves would also cease because of the removal of ions, even though it was unintended. Breathing would also be harder.=\
"How much longer do I have to deal with you?"
/= The dark matter on Crona's skin began to try and dig into the skin, piercing her all over without dspilling a drop of blood. The dark matter would act like a weed now, so even if its black blood, eventually it will penetrate, if something wasn't done. While inside his barrier, Law began to try and form a weapon of black blood in his hand.=\
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

And we return... Empty
PostSubject: Re: And we return...   And we return... Icon_minitime1November 19th 2009, 5:42 pm

Ragnarok would make sure that Crona wouldn't be penetrated. He could stiffen the Black Blood to any hardness or density to prevent the dark matter from traveling in, and if it tried, the Soul Wavelength of Crona and Ragnarok should be able to keep it from doing anything, ultimately keeping it at bay. Even if no more Black Blood could come out, Ragnarok could control the Black Blood already out, for example, the drops of blood still in the atmosphere as well as the sword he was, both of which were still outside of Crona's body, or even the wings of Crona. Even so, the sword was still quite large "Screech... ALPHA!" Crona said, still continuing her onslaught. Even if there was no more sound, there was still Soul Energy and Soul Resonance, and as such, the wavelength could continue to vibrate, even if there were no more sound waves. As such, Crona would release one more Screech Alpha while continuing her Screech Gamma, which would result in multiple HUGE Screech Alpha blasts embedded with the Black Blood that were several times larger than the first, keeping all of the same properties as normal, except for the sound it made and the Black Blood making it able to like... bust through shit quite horrifically as well as give Ragnarok control over it as it exited, thus if they needed to, the entire explosion could be focused directly on Akazuki, but at the same time, the Black Blood would be spread out everywhere... Crona's, that is. Naturally, releasing so many Screech Alphas would destroy a large portion of this place, but it was abysmal, so it didn't matter. The resulting explosion would fill the entire place with Crona's Soul Wavelength and Soul Energy, even if it couldn't be heard in the area, it would be heard throughout Medusa's hideout as a horrific "PIKYEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!" Hopefully, Akazuki would be overwhelmed by this horrific explosion of Crona's power...
Back to top Go down
Akazuki Law
Phantom of the Depths
Phantom of the Depths
Akazuki Law

Character sheet
Character Race:

And we return... Empty
PostSubject: Re: And we return...   And we return... Icon_minitime1November 19th 2009, 6:44 pm

/= Law could tell this little girl was giving her all, as such, he respects her power. He respected her power enough to step it up against her. He clapped his hands together as darkness came over half of his face. The eye in which the darkness took over turned yellow while the other one stayed red.=\
"Time to put this to good use..."
/= The dark matter in Law's body began to strengthen him and his abilities greater than tenfold, and with that done, he was about to make his move. Firstly, Law spread his hands out, expanding the barrier outward toward the explosion. Next, Law intensified the gravity of everything within a kilometer radius, dropping almost instantly each black blood droplet in the area, as well as majority of the particles of the explosion, collapsing it before it can do much. Since each droplet increased in gravity, if they all were together, or clustered for something, that would mean it gravity would be greatly intensified and with the black blood dropping, the Alpha attacks would weaken and cease as well. The remaining force of the explosion and screechs and soul energy would be stopped and cancelled by the barrier Law put up, and since the attacks are weaker due to the gravity increase and loss of black blood, it was far more easier. Now everything's gravity greatly increased, even Crona, the ragnorok sword, and thanks to the dark matter still on her, it infensified even more than Law made it, and even if she is extremely powerful at the moment, that has nothing to do with gravity dropping her out of the sky. In addition to what has already happened, Law made everything in the kilometer radius part of his own universal gravity, meaning nothing would come near him, and everything would orbit him. Black blood, attacks, even the soul energy would be suspended in mid-air orbitting his body, dropping quickly towards the ground due to its increased gravity because even though its soul energy, it takes up space, so it has mass, as such gravity affected it all the same.=\
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

And we return... Empty
PostSubject: Re: And we return...   And we return... Icon_minitime1November 19th 2009, 6:48 pm

Crona's black blood would keep her from being crushed, as would Ragnarok, but she would fall all the same. She would fall to the ground, barely standing... She tried to raise her hand wielding Ragnarok for another attack, but she couldn't for some reason. Even though Ragnarok was connected to her hand, she lift him, even if she couldn't drop him. She slowly turned her head to Mederei "... Me...Medusa-sama... How can I... deal with this...?" She trudged slowly toward Mederei quite pitifully...
Back to top Go down
Mederei

Mederei

And we return... Empty
PostSubject: Re: And we return...   And we return... Icon_minitime1November 19th 2009, 6:51 pm

A vector plate would appear under Crona, and since it defied and altered gravity, anything above it would also defy gravity as well "Pathetic, Crona... You are in need of more training..." The plate would shoot Crona off somewhere, into the darkness. There was no sound heard within the darkness "... Perhaps in the next training I will teach her more of..." She sighed, looking up to Akazuki with a smile "Good, good, Akazuki... You will be a wonderful addition.. Are you satisfied with the Black Blood and its abilities?" Mederei smiled at him, eyes narrowing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

And we return... Empty
PostSubject: Re: And we return...   And we return... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

And we return...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next