Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Training Session: Soul abilities I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Training Session: Soul abilities

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Miya

Miya

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Calm Soul, Pistol, Homing Energy

Training Session: Soul abilities Empty
PostSubject: Training Session: Soul abilities   Training Session: Soul abilities Icon_minitime1November 20th 2009, 3:05 am

^^Miya waited in an empty classroom for someone, preferily Maze, to come and teach her more soul abilities. She had to learn more about souls if she wanted to get Fuuma back someday.^^
Back to top Go down
Tear

Tear

Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Kekkei Genkai : None

Character sheet
Character Race: Weapon
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Training Session: Soul abilities   Training Session: Soul abilities Icon_minitime1November 22nd 2009, 6:42 am

(Too bad Maze isn't gonna be here for a while. XD)

Tear would come into the room, looking around before spotting Miya "Oh, hello there, Miya... Where is your dreary friend Fuuma Tera? He is your meister, am I not correct?"
Back to top Go down
Miya

Miya

PostSubject: Re: Training Session: Soul abilities   Training Session: Soul abilities Icon_minitime1November 25th 2009, 2:54 pm

^^Miya was stunned at the sound of his voice. It was Tear, and he knew she traveled with Fuuma. She had to cover up that he wasn't with her anymore.^^

"Y-yes, he is. Fuuma is busy with other things at his Tower, s-so I came to train by myself to learn more about my abilities. Isn't that okay??"

^^She had a somewhat nervous tone, but half way through her sentences she regained her composure.^^
Back to top Go down
Tear

Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training Session: Soul abilities   Training Session: Soul abilities Icon_minitime1November 27th 2009, 11:06 am

Tear merely looked at her with half opened eyes, though they still seemed to give off some sort of watery gleam. He kept his deadly, nonchalant smile on his face and merely said "So be it... Personal training is just as important as partner training." He did figure something was up, but it wasn't his place to ask at the moment. Just to teach. "You wish to learn more about your abilities, you say? Well... What did you have in mind for this session?"
Back to top Go down
Miya

Miya

PostSubject: Re: Training Session: Soul abilities   Training Session: Soul abilities Icon_minitime1November 27th 2009, 1:42 pm

"Expanding my soul wavelength, and being able to surge it into others souls."

^^She said without hesitation. She must have thought about this prior to coming to class.^^
Back to top Go down
Tear

Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training Session: Soul abilities   Training Session: Soul abilities Icon_minitime1December 9th 2009, 4:45 am

Tear smirked "Soul Wavelength, hm? Luckily, this is my specialty... Tell me, how much do you know already?"
Back to top Go down
Miya

Miya

PostSubject: Re: Training Session: Soul abilities   Training Session: Soul abilities Icon_minitime1December 9th 2009, 10:17 am

"I know how to project my soul in small portions, mainly using them as bullets, as well as affecting things I touch with my soull energy."
Back to top Go down
Tear

Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training Session: Soul abilities   Training Session: Soul abilities Icon_minitime1December 22nd 2009, 6:40 am

Tear pondered a bit "Hm... That is all? Well, it is pretty standard. I will assist you in furthering your abilities, then... Tell me, can you control the movement of your bullets once they leave you? Are you able to increase their size? What can you do with those.. bullets?"
Back to top Go down
Miya

Miya

PostSubject: Re: Training Session: Soul abilities   Training Session: Soul abilities Icon_minitime1December 22nd 2009, 6:23 pm

^^Tear's statement refreshed her memory, and she would go on explaining the other things she can do.^^

"Yes, I can control the bullets of soul energy once they are projected, and I can also increase their size, although it is very difficult. I can also produce three bullets in a single shot, as well as charge up the bullets to increase their power or add an effect, like shifting the gravity of what it hits for example....So, can you help me further my soul abilities?"
Back to top Go down
Tear

Tear

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training Session: Soul abilities   Training Session: Soul abilities Icon_minitime1January 11th 2010, 6:26 am

Tear nodded "Indeed, I can... Is there anything specific you were thinking of, might I ask? If not, we can begin right away with my training..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Session: Soul abilities   Training Session: Soul abilities Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Training Session: Soul abilities
Page 1 of 1