Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Kai meet me. I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Kai meet me.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Kai meet me. Empty
PostSubject: Kai meet me.   Kai meet me. Icon_minitime1November 29th 2009, 1:02 pm

-Shinta left a note somewhere Kai would find it. It told him to meet Shinta here in the chaos lost cathedral.-

-As expected Shinta was there waiting inside at an alter.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Kai meet me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai meet me.   Kai meet me. Icon_minitime1November 29th 2009, 1:18 pm

*id walk in and look around*
been a minute since i've been here
*i look towards shinta*
i feel like this might end badly...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Kai meet me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai meet me.   Kai meet me. Icon_minitime1November 29th 2009, 1:22 pm

-SHinta looked down the alter at kai and his face gets a surprisingly warm smile.
He would then walk down toward Kai and give him a wave. When he waved glasses would appear on Kai's face. they were the glasses he gave to shinta when he set off on his point almost a year ago.-
'How have you been.."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Kai meet me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai meet me.   Kai meet me. Icon_minitime1November 29th 2009, 1:24 pm

*smiling and waving back, id close my eyes and sigh*
cant complain i guess. im still alive. how about you?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Kai meet me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai meet me.   Kai meet me. Icon_minitime1November 29th 2009, 1:28 pm

"Red shades do you justice... I'm Fine as well. Life up since we last met hasn't gone the way I planed it too But Alas I am Also Here breathing sound and well so It shouldn't matter too much,'
-Shinta looked to the side and then looked back rather slowly.-
"I wish I could say I called you out here just for catch up time.. Kai.. I have to ask you something.."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Kai meet me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai meet me.   Kai meet me. Icon_minitime1November 29th 2009, 1:32 pm

heh, i guess they do
*id look to shinta, almost sure on what he was about to see*
and that is...?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Kai meet me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai meet me.   Kai meet me. Icon_minitime1November 29th 2009, 1:40 pm

"I need to know if you remember what your village did to my sisters dead body after she died.
Well More correctly when you killed her that day During all that noise.'
-Shinta was being more subtle and less to the point then usual. Could it be there were even subjects he could get uncomfortable about.. It seemed so.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Kai meet me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai meet me.   Kai meet me. Icon_minitime1November 29th 2009, 1:53 pm

*surprised at the question, i start to think*
...after the fight, i laid her body next to a building. i dont know what happened to her afterwards
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Kai meet me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai meet me.   Kai meet me. Icon_minitime1November 29th 2009, 1:58 pm

-Shinta gave a small sigh and then looked around at the large cathedral.-
"Okay... I thank you then for your honesty.
She was with me on my plan to over throw the Orion. She died of course to protect me in the end.
SO of course I don't cast any blame your way it was a confusing time..

However.. On her was cross necklace unlike the one I have."
-He put his hand int his scarf and rose the cross pendant hidden beneath it. It seemed to be some sort of religious thing.-
"I need the other to unlock something.. You see."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Kai meet me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai meet me.   Kai meet me. Icon_minitime1November 29th 2009, 2:02 pm

*i look at the cross, remembering the cross on her neck*
i remeber that. what does it unlock?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Kai meet me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai meet me.   Kai meet me. Icon_minitime1November 29th 2009, 2:09 pm

"A box of wonder and mystery ."
-He said sarcastically with a small laugh. He then scratched his head and looked around one more time.-
"It Unlocks and even larger key.. That key can then be taken deep under the ocean floor where one may acquire Information.. Information on pretty much anything.. it's no ordinary Place.
When My father died and I was unsealed me and my sister took the cross's so they Orion couldn't use it to find out what they needed to know to utterly get the aura stones in a matter of minutes.
I needed them to believe.. That I was guiding them to these stones cause I was the only one that could.'
-Shinta realized how long his monologue was getting.-
"I need to go to this place and acquire information.'
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Kai meet me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai meet me.   Kai meet me. Icon_minitime1November 29th 2009, 2:22 pm

-i scratch my head-
so you need this other cross to do it?
-i close my eyes and look around-
maybe...maybe i can locate it...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Kai meet me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai meet me.   Kai meet me. Icon_minitime1November 29th 2009, 2:26 pm

"Well You can certainly try. it gives off no chakra or magical aura. it's just a plan Cross necklace as it is.
And of course if you ever hear anything at all I'm always around."
-Shinta put his hands in his pockets. He also needed to do something else.-
"Kai How well do you know Zeik."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Kai meet me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai meet me.   Kai meet me. Icon_minitime1November 29th 2009, 2:33 pm

the ryuugan can see into the past and future. i think i might be able to find it
*i close my eyes*
i've known zeik since i first became a shinobi. he's been my mentor since then...why?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Kai meet me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai meet me.   Kai meet me. Icon_minitime1November 29th 2009, 2:36 pm

"I've never met him before.. Outside of being a puppet for Hao. I'm curious What he will Think of me. Vash Has.. Fond memories Of him.. "
-Shinta said and then stayed silent so Kai could concentrate-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Kai meet me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai meet me.   Kai meet me. Icon_minitime1November 29th 2009, 2:45 pm

*i fold my arms and tap my foot*
im sure zeik wont have a problem with you
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Kai meet me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai meet me.   Kai meet me. Icon_minitime1November 29th 2009, 2:49 pm

"Well That's Good the Chaos IS the only Shinobi Village I can mildly stand In this accursed Modern day society.'
-Shinta walked around kai and began to leave. He figured he was drawing a blank. SHinta stoped and looked back before talking again.-
"I thank you for helping Kai . We will meet again in the future I'm Certain.'
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Kai meet me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai meet me.   Kai meet me. Icon_minitime1November 29th 2009, 2:51 pm

im sure we will
*a slight vision of the cross appears in my head, but its fuzzy*
shin-
*i stop, figuring i should tell him when its clear*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Kai meet me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai meet me.   Kai meet me. Icon_minitime1November 29th 2009, 2:53 pm

-Shinta gave a puzzled look at what came out as almost a squeek of the starting of his name.-
'Give it sometime I'm in no rush. You Know where to find me.'
-He exited the building - (I gtg XD )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kai meet me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai meet me.   Kai meet me. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Kai meet me.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Provinces of Hell :: The Kingdom of Chaos :: Western Seaboard :: Lost Cathedral-
Jump to: