Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  KHR: The Mafia Aspect and Dying Will Flames I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

KHR: The Mafia Aspect and Dying Will Flames

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

KHR: The Mafia Aspect and Dying Will Flames Empty
PostSubject: KHR: The Mafia Aspect and Dying Will Flames   KHR: The Mafia Aspect and Dying Will Flames Icon_minitime1December 1st 2009, 1:17 am

Hi guys, it's your Twilight Village kage Mahk-X bringing you a very rare Twilight Village Update. First of all the village is being repaired by yours truly and Retsu helped a helluvalot! Congrats to him! Secondly some random ass Valerio Lombardi bestowed upon me tools of remarkable power, mafia rings and box weapons. With these tools Cross and I are working in my lab in the Prison to mass produce this power so that everyone on the planet can access their Dying Will Flame and Wield a Box Weapon by obtaining a Mafia Ring. Let me explain this terminology to you first of all in great detail.

The Dying Will Flame

KHR: The Mafia Aspect and Dying Will Flames 800px-Vongola_Flames
(Sky-Orange Storm-Red Mist-White Cloud-Purple Lightning-Green Sun-Yellow Rain-Blue)

Is a super condensed version of ones aura manifested on the physical plane. Everyone's aura is different and clings to a certain affinity, as such, their are 7 types of Dying Will Flames that an individual can possess. Each Dying Will Flame exhibits and displays a characteristic that helps in combat the 'purer' the flame, the stronger it displays this power. However, unlike aura, the dying will flame is a real flame that can melt, burn, and even burn up the oxygen in the air. They also exhibit the colors of the rainbow, and are like a finger print, everyone's has a different purity. These flames can be activated when a person focuses on their 'dying will' and harnesses it as if they were about to die. The Dying Will Flames are not fire and do not need oxygen to burn they are an energy source from the stamina and will of the user. The types of flames are as follows

The Sky Flame or Cieli: The sky; one that colors and engulfs everything"

The strongest flame of them all, it's characteristic is "Harmonization". The Sky Flame is mysterious powerful flame. Those who possess this flame in their soul are possibly the strongest people in the universe. The characteristic of harmony is said to maintain the balance between the other flames, and contains neither contradiction nor conflict. The sky flames are able to utilize any type of weapon box, although not as effectively as the proper flame. The Sky Flame can also harmonize with other flames to make hybrid flames, although this is obtained at birth and cannot be created.

Examples of Usage: A user of the Sky Flame can use its power to harmonize an opponent to a state of perfect harmony, this state can be Ash, Stone, or even removing them from existence themselves. They can also use it to harmonize with other energy substances rendering attacks ineffective

The Storm Flame or Tempesta: "The wind; one that fiercely blows away everything"

The Storm Flame is the most offensive flame ever. As its description implies its ability is "Degeneration" it has the ability to corrode and destroy WHATEVER it touches, even other energy sources, and flames. The stronger the user with the flame and the more pure it is the stronger the degeneration ability.

Examples of Usage: A master of the storm flame can plow through a cosmic blast through a clash.

The Rain Flame or Pioggia: "The rain; one that washes away everything"

The Rain Flame is can be highly offensive or defensive, depending on its use. Its characteristic is "Tranquility", as such the rain flame can weaken other attacks and energy substances to complete ineffectiveness. The stronger the rain flames the weaker the attack becomes that stands against it.

Examples of Usage: An individual with proper rain flame training can manipulate it to extinguish an illusion casted by an individual by scattering rain flames throughout the area. Or if I were to shoot a gaia cannon at someone who guarded with a strong rain flame, the rain flame could render my gaia cannon ineffective.

The Sun Flame or Sereno: "The sun; one that illuminates the sky"

The Sun Flame is difficult to use offensively, its characteristic is "Activation" as such it has the ability to speed up processed at incredible speeds.

Examples of Use: One could fuse the sun flame with their cells causing awesome rapid healing, or one could fire a super fast light speed bullet of super condensed sun flame to hurt opponents.

The Cloud Flame or Nuvola: "The floating cloud; one that cannot be caught and goes its own way"

The Cloud flame is peculiar, its characteristic is propagation, it has the ability to absorb other energy substances and flames to make it self larger and more plentiful in population.

Examples of Use: One could infuse the cloud flame with a weapon that absorbs energy substances upon contact, or one could encase someone in a dome of cloud flame removing oxygen, chakra and flames from the individual at a fast rate.

The Lightning Flame or Fulmine: "The lightning; one that harshly strikes everything"

The Lightning Flame is another flame that is highly offensive or defensive depending on use. It's characteristic is solidification meaning it is an UBER dense flame that is good for defense and offense, it also holds electric properties.

Examples of Use: The lightning flame can be charged through a sword and stab through hard material. It can also surge through a series of small objects to form a shield that can withstand strong attacks.

The Mist Flame or Nebbia:"The Mist, one that cannot be captured"

The mist flame is special, its characteristic is construction. The mist flame can generate illusions and construct them into real solid objects. Essentially this is reality warping, the stronger the mist flame the stronger and more real like the illusions become.

Examples of Use: A master of the mist flame can generate an entire life like population out of mist flames and have it interact with an individual as if they were in an actual city. Or the user can generate real illusions of objects like flaming geysers that actually burn the target.

In Reborn! Everyone can use every kind of flame, because everyone's aura possesses certain capabilities. If you choose to use every flame your primary flame rank can go as high as S rank, but your alternate flame rank cannot go above C. The only people who can use every flame are people who obtain the possess the storm flame. It would not make sense for people with the mist, and other flames to use every other kind.

Here is an individual who uses all the kinds of flames with his primary flame attribute, the Storm Flame he combines them for a variety of attacks. For example, my firing a storm flame rocket coated in sun flames, the Activation attribute makes the projectile so uber fast
KHR: The Mafia Aspect and Dying Will Flames 800px-Gokuderas_Rings
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How the fuck do I get a flame? They seem so cool and have awesome uses!

Well that answer is simple, you make your way to Mahk-X at his throne in the sanctum sanctorium (which is in the north pole) or his house, or at the prison (which is 30000000000 miles in the sky) and ask him to analyze your aura. His Lucario will analyze your aura for you and then you will roll 1 number. Depending on what number you roll that is the flame your aura is most like. Sky Flames are completely off limits, but can be achieved once the person has received a B class ring.... they then can undergo intense training and evolve their aura into a Sky Aura that grants them a sky flame, but they loose their previous flame attribute.

Once your aura has been analyzed you then receive an E mafia ring. This ring is the conduit for your dying will flame. And you must light your ring upon appearance with Mahk-X by stating your resolve and undergoing training with him.

Once you have obtained your flame and your ring you have a couple options, you can either Join the Lombardi family, or become one of Mahk-X's subordinates on his massive team. Or you could just leave and not do anything, but if you do that you cannot reap the true rewards of obtaining a ring and a flame. Anyone from any village can join and obtain a ring and a flame.

Like I said earlier, all beginning rings are E class and can only use their abilities on weak substances and other flames. But you can rank your ring up to a higher class with a Dying Will Exam from Mahk-X or one of my subordinates, if you pass we then will give you a D class ring and so on.

The highest rank ring is S rank, and those rank rings are exclusive for people who pledge their allegiance to Valerio Lombardi or Mahk-X and become a high ranking subordinate of their mafia family. If you wish to seek training in order to figure out how to use your flame then by all means ask me or any member of the family.

Last edited by Mahk-X on December 1st 2009, 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: KHR: The Mafia Aspect and Dying Will Flames   KHR: The Mafia Aspect and Dying Will Flames Icon_minitime1December 1st 2009, 10:55 am

Nice touches.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: KHR: The Mafia Aspect and Dying Will Flames   KHR: The Mafia Aspect and Dying Will Flames Icon_minitime1December 1st 2009, 11:48 am

glad you approve...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: KHR: The Mafia Aspect and Dying Will Flames   KHR: The Mafia Aspect and Dying Will Flames Icon_minitime1December 1st 2009, 12:07 pm

It's detailed I like it alot XD
Back to top Go down
Kuwa

Kuwa

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Raikogan

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: KHR: The Mafia Aspect and Dying Will Flames   KHR: The Mafia Aspect and Dying Will Flames Icon_minitime1December 1st 2009, 12:35 pm

I like it too....I'm excited to try it out..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Siblyx

Siblyx

Village of Residence : Dusk Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Kekkei Genkai : Plasma Construction/Manipulation

Character sheet
Character Race: Autonomous Weapon: Plasma Sword

PostSubject: Re: KHR: The Mafia Aspect and Dying Will Flames   KHR: The Mafia Aspect and Dying Will Flames Icon_minitime1December 1st 2009, 1:31 pm

I want a sun flame!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: KHR: The Mafia Aspect and Dying Will Flames   KHR: The Mafia Aspect and Dying Will Flames Icon_minitime1December 1st 2009, 1:32 pm

Aw man....This IS SO EPIC..but I can't get a ring now .-_-.
Back to top Go down
Xzystins

Xzystins

Village of Residence : Hidden Dusk Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Kekkei Genkai : Universal Energies/Space-Time Continuum Dominance

Character sheet
Character Race: Pure Psion

PostSubject: Re: KHR: The Mafia Aspect and Dying Will Flames   KHR: The Mafia Aspect and Dying Will Flames Icon_minitime1December 1st 2009, 2:34 pm

I've seen this shit before. But I can't remember where. Oh well, good shit...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: KHR: The Mafia Aspect and Dying Will Flames   KHR: The Mafia Aspect and Dying Will Flames Icon_minitime1December 1st 2009, 3:01 pm

I call Mist, and Marta wants Cloud, when we actually do whats needed first.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: KHR: The Mafia Aspect and Dying Will Flames   KHR: The Mafia Aspect and Dying Will Flames Icon_minitime1December 1st 2009, 6:49 pm

Yes I have been waiting a while for these to come to the site. :cheers:
Back to top Go down
Valerio Lombardi

Valerio Lombardi

Village of Residence : Twilight
Kekkei Genkai : Hitsuzen/Lombardi Essence

PostSubject: Re: KHR: The Mafia Aspect and Dying Will Flames   KHR: The Mafia Aspect and Dying Will Flames Icon_minitime1December 1st 2009, 11:13 pm

The Sky flame users can also use every other flame by definition
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: KHR: The Mafia Aspect and Dying Will Flames   KHR: The Mafia Aspect and Dying Will Flames Icon_minitime1December 1st 2009, 11:48 pm

I mean yeah, but who does that?
Back to top Go down
Kev & Kris Smith

Kev & Kris Smith

Village of Residence : Reality
Kekkei Genkai : none

PostSubject: Re: KHR: The Mafia Aspect and Dying Will Flames   KHR: The Mafia Aspect and Dying Will Flames Icon_minitime1December 1st 2009, 11:51 pm

I mean, its kinda how the sky flame works....the ultimate counter
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: KHR: The Mafia Aspect and Dying Will Flames   KHR: The Mafia Aspect and Dying Will Flames Icon_minitime1December 2nd 2009, 7:42 pm

Yeah, how true. Not that many people should have the Sky flame for that matter. <.<
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: KHR: The Mafia Aspect and Dying Will Flames   KHR: The Mafia Aspect and Dying Will Flames Icon_minitime1December 2nd 2009, 7:50 pm

which is why its nearly impossible to achieve... lmao
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: KHR: The Mafia Aspect and Dying Will Flames   KHR: The Mafia Aspect and Dying Will Flames Icon_minitime1January 8th 2010, 12:33 pm

Hey folks, can everyone post what type of ring they have and what flame they possess in the topic. plz and thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: KHR: The Mafia Aspect and Dying Will Flames   KHR: The Mafia Aspect and Dying Will Flames Icon_minitime1April 19th 2010, 4:46 pm

I will not make a scholarly argument contesting the combining of flames that do not possess the sky attribute. For I am predicting that a wide number of you will be doing this soon, and I must speak out against it before it becomes a problem. It is already a pain in the ass to know that Valerio belives that "The Sky Flames grants him the power to use every flame" when in reality the sky by itself is MORE than enough. But I wont go anywhere with that issuse. Unless someone properly debates me down combining two flames to make some "new awesome flame name flame" is prohibited. For Example:

I'm cool, so Im going to combine the Mist and the Cloud to make the "Haze Flame" though that does sound REALLY cool, you cant do it, its wrong, its not done in the reborn series (yet!!! If it is the Ill change the rules) and can only be done with a sky flame attribute. Which is why I combine the sky flames with other flames because they sky flames attribute its HARMONY! Its okay for me to do that. It is PERFECTLY fine for people to use more than one flame, but you have to come to my house/lab/office/ ect... and u have to roll a number 1-6, if your number is even then u can use one more flame, if its odd then unfortunately u cannot. like I said before, do NOT combine flames, u can use both separately... for example:

Torikabuto, can use the Lightning and the Mist flames. He has the lightning flame to use these REALLY awesome lighting chain saws, but by no means does he combine the two to use... idk... "The hardass illusion flame". U see what I mean? That example is against the rules. Executive order, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: KHR: The Mafia Aspect and Dying Will Flames   KHR: The Mafia Aspect and Dying Will Flames Icon_minitime1January 16th 2011, 11:26 pm

To clear up the ambiguity of the flames. A lot of these flames posses dual definitions and with that comes more than one means of use. However, I would like to state as a rule that one aspect of the flames power is a means to do the other. This phrase will be understood as I break down the flames one by one to say how they can be used on site. Basically, I'm modifying the ways the flames can be used. Naturally, ANYTHING can be beaten with chakra or at least put up a good fight against it so because someone uses a flame against you, although its supposed to be REALLY affective it's not the end of the world.

All the Flames are support abilities, NOT primary means of attack, they 'assist' you in accomplishing your goals and do not do well standing alone against higher level assaults (unless being used in a box weapon)

Just some terms to note in this type or world:

Flame Purity- As previously stated everyone's dying will flame is different because its catered to their will! With everyones will comes a varying of power and strength of ability. This is called 'purity' the more 'pure' ones flame is the stronger it becomes. For example, normally the sky flame is goldish orange. Tsuna (the main character), his flame is so pure he has two types of sky flames varying from both his hands, one is extremely dark orange and the other is the regular color. Byakuran (one of the other antags) sky flame was so pure, his sky flame was white.

Will- What keeps you going in fights, something that you're willing to die for. It's slightly different from the resolve because that is situational. the will of someone is constant and drives them to wake up everyday. Or in this case, light your ring. Should you use your ring too much you will can be exhausted permanently for info on that see Flame Abuse

The Storm Flame
The Storm Flame is the most offensive flame ever. As its description implies its ability is "Degeneration" it has the ability to corrode and destroy WHATEVER it touches, even other energy sources, and flames. The stronger the user with the flame and the more pure it is the stronger the degeneration ability.

------This is pretty much straight forward it aids in the destruction of matter and energy. However, be wary that on site a lot of energy does a lot of different things and this energy could potentially be VERY powerful and will take a lot of your chakra to destroy and power through. That being said this pretty much sticks. Just remember the ranking system with rings, your rank and be wary of the fact it's obvious that more chakra is going to be used when destroying energy substances.

The Rain Flame
The Rain Flame is can be highly offensive or defensive, depending on its use. Its characteristic is "Tranquility", as such the rain flame can weaken other attacks and energy substances to complete ineffectiveness. The stronger the rain flames the weaker the attack becomes that stands against it.

------- Now, the rain flame will be used to Slow things down only. Its weakening affect is only used to slow things down. The means justify the ends with the rain flame. That being said, isolating the 'weakening affect' of the rain flame CAN NO LONGER OCCUR! It may only weaken to slow. For example, if I'm shooting several shots of chakra at you, you cant coat your sword in rain flame and power through it by weakening it. You can weaken the chakra bullets to slow them down. Now this becomes a very difficult flame to use. Oh well

The Sun Flame

The Sun Flame is difficult to use offensively, its characteristic is "Activation" as such it has the ability to speed up processed at incredible speeds.

--Probably the most broken of all the flames if not the storm flame more than the sun by a small margin. The sun flame can speed any process up, including ones self. HOWEVER when using the sun flame on yourself to speed up any process within, not every body can handle this so when you heal yourself with the sun flame, speed yourself up. You're killing yourself at the same time and can eventually die from this sort of strain. So it's beneficial to find other uses for the sun flame, and use it on yourself sparingly.

The Cloud Flame

The Cloud flame is peculiar, its characteristic is propagation, it has the ability to absorb other energy substances and flames to make it self larger and more plentiful in population or stronger.

-- Oh how I love thee cloud flame. The cloud flames absorbtion and propagation ability is one in the same, everything absorbed must be used to propagate. Absorbing the energy for ones self is out of the question, it can be done! As long as you explain how propagation was used in some way. But basically the cloud flame can only be used to make things bigger, stronger, or to make more of things by absorbing energy.

The Lighting Flame

Pretty self explanatory. Makes things harder, charged with electricity and can also use to pierce things more affectively. Shooting a beam of the lighting flame at someone (unless youre really fucking strong) will do next to nothing. Which is why Cross uses them with his bullets as a means of support, essentially its a buff.

The Mist Flame

The mist flame is special, its characteristic is construction. The mist flame can generate illusions and construct them into real solid objects. Essentially this is reality warping, the stronger the mist flame the stronger and more real like the illusions become.

---BROKEN... luckily I haven't had anyone roll a mist flame. But essentially, the Mist Flame can make something out of nothing. One can make a cup out of mist flames and it will be an actual cup. HOWEVER unless you have a means of making illusions already you cannot make shit with the mist flame. For example, itachi, because he is already skilled in illusions can use his sharingan amplified with the mist flame to make the tsukiyomi real. Or make his crow genjutsu real, tangible, ect.

--- Now, those of you who cant do that. A medium is required to use your mist flames. A medium can be anything from a guitar to a forest of trees covered in mist flames that construct mist flame wolves that appear out of anywhere and pwn. This can be better explained by using someone as an example from the series. Genkishi was called the 'illusionary swordsman' and the best swordsman in the world (until he was defeated) he would use his swords as a medium for his mist flames and when they clashed with someones weapons he could make it seem like they were breaking, and when they 'broke' and believed they were broken he'd pwn them. Genkishi had no illusion abilities of his own like another user of the mist flame but his box weapon (the mist slugs) surrounded an area exerted mist flames and created anything he wanted, from missles, to guns, to anything out of mist flame. Given some restrictions of course.

---Basically, if you cant use illusions or genjutsu and you roll a mist flame. Unless you're REALLY creative. You HAVE to get a box weapon as a medium.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KHR: The Mafia Aspect and Dying Will Flames   KHR: The Mafia Aspect and Dying Will Flames Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

KHR: The Mafia Aspect and Dying Will Flames
Page 1 of 1