Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Havent Been Here in A While I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Havent Been Here in A While

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Havent Been Here in A While Empty
PostSubject: Havent Been Here in A While   Havent Been Here in A While Icon_minitime1December 1st 2009, 9:14 pm

*-I arrive at the massive door of the Sanctum in the north pole, and press my hand to the door. It immedeately recognizes my carbon signature and opens, the room is dark and freezing, but I'm used to the heat by now. I walk in with my organization hood on and press my hand to the wall. The entire place illumninates into a wonderful display of Thronely awesomeness, walking up the stairs it would seem like the place would come alive with my presence. I then take my seat upon the throne as the master and protector of this planet linking me with all the active clones, there are only 3 right now, and that's as much as my chakra can afford. I reach into my cloak and take out my S class rings, placing them on the arm rest next to me, they would float around forever in a circle. I fix the ring on my ringer, wriggling it tight and exhale. The planet corresponds with a sigh of relief.-*

"Okay... what do you want old man"
-*I say as I recline, then a shiloutette of the Master would materialize in front of me with a disdainful look on his face-*

Master: You do know... that they are going to fire you right?

Kham: Why? I eliminated the threat, it isnt my fault everyone else died.

Master: But the threat was your fault... it was directly connected to you.

Kham: You have a point. So what happens when I get fired?

Master: Well, the council would strip you of your cosmic powers.

Kham: WHAT?

Master:...yeah... sucks doesnt it?

Kham: So how can I avoid this?

Master: Well there are a couple ways, one you have already accomplished unknowingly

Kham: I've amassed enough of the power cosmic with my training to be declared a cosmic entity... so even if they took it away, my powers would still be powerleveled to cosmic heights, I would just be no longer able to project beams of cosmic energy. Now that I think about it, the 40 year old me was just as strong, but he didnt use the Power Cosmic!

Master: Exactly... he was using the Dying Will Flame.

-*It hit me... when my body paradoxes randomly and the crimson lightning strikes me and I exchange bodies with my future self he didnt use the PC, he found a way around this... so this already happened!-*

Kham: Sweet... I like where this is going. Now all I have to do is train with this power until I get it where I need to be and when they take away the base amount of Power Cosmic, I'll still be just as strong as I was before, just no cosmic power, but my power is at cosmic levels.

Master: Indeed... Now get to work. Construct your Mafia Family, and train with your abilities before the conference which is in 5 years time! Have one of your clones sit on the throne while you actively train!

-*I would rise from the throne and sign ending up with me snapping my fingers, a clone of me would take my place as I grab my S class rings and walk out of the sanctum, time to go back to my house for something, thanks Master!-*
Back to top Go down

Havent Been Here in A While
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Provinces of Hell :: The Twilight Village :: City Ruins :: The Sanctum Sanctorium-
Jump to: