Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  My Ranking I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 29 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

My Ranking

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

My Ranking Empty
PostSubject: My Ranking   My Ranking Icon_minitime1December 2nd 2009, 1:38 pm

Juri Waite's in an old house on top of a tree.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

My Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Ranking   My Ranking Icon_minitime1December 2nd 2009, 1:39 pm

Maze appeared in the old tree house and waited over to the young man that was there. "Why hello there..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

My Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Ranking   My Ranking Icon_minitime1December 2nd 2009, 1:40 pm

"Sup maze how ya been you must be the one to rank me"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

My Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Ranking   My Ranking Icon_minitime1December 2nd 2009, 1:42 pm

Maze nodded putting his hand on the young man's shoulder. "Yes that is why I'm here...You ready?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

My Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Ranking   My Ranking Icon_minitime1December 2nd 2009, 1:45 pm

"Hell Yah let's go"

*As juri takes out sword he jumps up into the sky and throw's his sword at maze*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

My Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Ranking   My Ranking Icon_minitime1December 2nd 2009, 1:47 pm

Maze would side step out of way of the sword and jump into the air after Juri. "Don't run! ^^"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

My Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Ranking   My Ranking Icon_minitime1December 2nd 2009, 1:51 pm

"Ok then here I come"

*As juri grabs his sword with a full and tight grip he swings it at super speed causing mass amount's of energy to fly out as he rush's to maze juri throws his sword at maze then juri would disappear but before he gat behind maze he would clone hime self and one of the juri's would leave now behind maze juri would fire a fire ball justu at maze*

Last edited by Juri on December 2nd 2009, 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

My Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Ranking   My Ranking Icon_minitime1December 2nd 2009, 1:54 pm

Maze would warp behind the incoming in front of him and grabbed the sword that was throw at him behind the blast letting Juri's attacks hit each other. "That it my friend?" Maze threw the sword back at Juri and just floated there in the air.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

My Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Ranking   My Ranking Icon_minitime1December 2nd 2009, 1:59 pm

"Not even close"

*Juri would look at maze as he would clap his hand tougher "take this" Flower ninja art maximum cutting as juri will cast an illusion which surrounds maze in flower petals and darken the surroundings around him now that maze cant see juri, juri would fly even higher into the sky about 50 feet now so high juri began to power up energy in his lift hand the energy would get more and more powerful the longer juri keep powering it up*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

My Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Ranking   My Ranking Icon_minitime1December 2nd 2009, 2:06 pm

"Hmm....Genjutsu?" Maze didn't know what Juri did...he had never seen this type of fighting style before. "Ok I know what to do!" Maze activated his geass and by looking at the flowers around him he could tell not only that it was an illusion but what made it possible. "I see." Maze tapped the flowers in front of him pulsing some of his chakra into the flowers dispelling the illusion. Maze would then look at Juri....not a good idea. All the information on who Juri is and what he could do popped into maze's head. "Holy.." Maze clutched his head in pain it was to much info to put in his head at one time....If Juri was going to do something....now was this time Maze was wide open.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

My Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Ranking   My Ranking Icon_minitime1December 2nd 2009, 2:13 pm

"Wow you do play"

*As the power in juri's hand would be at it's max now since he had a lot of time to charge it "Take this" as juri would fire a energy blast so powerful that it would rip the sky open the blast would lock on to maze and fly right for him now juri would fly down to the ground and land he would turn around "Sharingan time" as juri turns on his rinnegan he looks at maze for a sec juri then uses the shadow clone justu to clone him self 4 times as the fore clones fly up and surrounded maze lift, right, back,front now that all the clones are in there right place the real juri would jump up over maze's head "it's time for you to sleep now maze"genjutsu ephemeral as juri points at maze Crows flock from juri and turn into shuriken that fly right for maze as the shuriken fly at maze the other clones clap there hands "now fire ball justu as all 4 clones fire 4 fire balls at maze as another juri comes out of the blue this would be the real juri "see when maze was not looking juri had time to clone him self and make that clone take his place in the fight see even I can come up with plans Lol"as the real juri looks at his hand he thinks to him self should I do this now yes I should as juri starts to power up "I guess that 10% power is good"now that juri is at 10% his powers are much much more stronger then before "the reason why is because juri has to keep his power sealed reason I wont say but I thought you should know just in case you wonted to know why I'm fighting at 10% power"as juri fly's up into the sky this time he would fly past maze seeing that maze could not do anything to stop do to the fact that the clones are keeping him at bay juri would keep flying up now that juri is very very high up he looks down at the clouds "take this one"as juri pulls out his sword he swing's it causing a energy wave to fly right at maze* "two attacks in one beat that maze note it was a clone so the real juri is in the sky"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Ranking   My Ranking Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

My Ranking
Page 1 of 1