Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Conjuring up some bad luck... I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 34 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Conjuring up some bad luck...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Friday

Friday

Village of Residence : Village of Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Phantasmagoria

Character sheet
Character Race: Witch/Baku
Character Info (Highlight):

Conjuring up some bad luck... Empty
PostSubject: Conjuring up some bad luck...   Conjuring up some bad luck... Icon_minitime1December 3rd 2009, 5:46 am

Friday would faze into a dark, secluded area, holding up 2 cards that would fall out of her Dream Robe. "Hm... So... The card that absorbed Nathan's wind and his lightning... These could be useful. Let's make some malicious magic with this, huh?" Friday would hold up the two cards as they began to surge with her magic, one crackling with lightning while the other swirling with wind. "Bad luck involving lightning... Lightning storms... Power outages...Destruction of machinery... Igniting and the causation of fire... Massive electrical explosions... High powered electrical currents... Oh, so much..." She then looked to the wind infused card "... Hm... What of wind...? Typhoons... Tornadoes... High force blasts.. High force destruction... Vacuums... High pressure... Absence of sound... Pretty decent. I'm SURE I can conjure up some Bad Luck magic with these..." Some of her Bad Luck Magic would start to engulf her hands, showing that she was concentrating, charging up her magic.
Back to top Go down
Friday

Friday

Village of Residence : Village of Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Phantasmagoria

Character sheet
Character Race: Witch/Baku
Character Info (Highlight):

Conjuring up some bad luck... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conjuring up some bad luck...   Conjuring up some bad luck... Icon_minitime1December 4th 2009, 6:40 am

Friday would then release her Dream magic in the form of a gaseous sort of thing, allowing the lightning to charge and be changed by it. The lightning would continue to strike this cloud, making the cloud glow brightly and the lightning to change into Dream Magic by being converted by the cloud. Friday would let the cloud go up into the sky, spreading through the sky. The cloud seemed to distort the sky, making everything all dreamy and spacey and shit like that... Then finally, the lightning would rain down from the dream cloud, zapping at an accelerated rate, slowing down everything around it via Dream Magics and also distorting whatever it zapped and making it shatter by super distortion, also leaving a charge throughout the air of Bad Luck. Friday snickered "Oooh yesss... Such destruction... I like it... Come to me, Dream Cloud, and fill me with this newfound energy..." The cloud would then condense into a ball, Friday opening her mouth and then eating the cloud. It made her body feel all... tingly. And great... And filled with power. "Alright... Let's try the next one... The Dream Cloud is all mine... I need more lightning within my abilities.
Back to top Go down

Conjuring up some bad luck...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Village In The Dusk :: The Colosseum :: Battleground :: Training Area-
Jump to: